It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion heard at Bhutto rally (Bhutto Killed)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, they say she wasn't hit by a bullet or any shrapnel/ fragmentation from the blast. She died from the force of the blast pushing her against the sun roof opening. Plus there will be no autopsy.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

she was seen as someone that could have put power back into the people
and not have to live under a dicatorship (Pakistan is a dicatorship like it or not) its just that they are sleeping with Bush and co which makes mushuriff (how ever u spell his name) ok

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

post by Alxandro
Oh great, the US can't win no matter what.
First we are bad because we get involved in everyones business then we are even worse for not providing enough security for everyone.

I wish the US would just say no to all, bring everyone home once and for all and tell the rest of the world to effoff.

Next time there is world crisis you're on your own.

Nothing like tough love to straighten out the youngens.

Not my quote I just wanted to clear that up.

I agree with your thought on this topic. Lets see how the rest of the world would do if America locked its boarders and brought our heros home.

edit to get the quotes right, I really messed this post up

[edit on 28-12-2007 by geemony]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
Well, they say she wasn't hit by a bullet or any shrapnel/ fragmentation from the blast. She died from the force of the blast pushing her against the sun roof opening. Plus there will be no autopsy.

She wasn't even harmed by the blast she was shot twice. I would recheck your sources if I were you. Her spinal cord was severed when she was shot in the neck.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

When was the last time that we the citizens of this nation of mighty US were asked if we want our government involvement on anything around the world?

Never, so we can debate our harts out but America doesn't belong to the Americans anymore we are owned by corporate power and they rule the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Here is an article which reflects your post:

Pakistan says Bhutto died of fractured skull, not bullet wounds

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Benazir Bhutto died from a skull fracture suffered when she hit her head against her vehicle during a suicide attack, not from bullet wounds, the Interior Ministry said Friday.

Authorities had said on Thursday that she died from bullet fired by a young man who then blew himself up, killing 20 other people. A surgeon who treated her said Friday she died from the impact of shrapnel on her skull.

Confusion? Manipulation of the events? That one piece that quotes the doctor who was treating Bhutto said shrapnel, wouldn't the doctor know more than the ministry?

I also read a piece about a think tank requesting a UN criminal investigation citing that the conditions within the Pakistani government would prevent a proper investigation into the murder of Bhutto.

That would make sense though I don't have much faith in the UN either. In the Frost interview with Bhutto she said that the Pakistani police refused to take a criminal complaint from her on the first assasination attempt which killed over 150 people.

Who is really running that country?

More questions than answers surrounding this country..

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
she was seen as someone that could have put power back into the people
and not have to live under a dicatorship (Pakistan is a dicatorship like it or not) its just that they are sleeping with Bush and co which makes mushuriff (how ever u spell his name) ok

Perception and reality are two different things. She may have been seen

She was twice removed from office on charges of corruption. She was charged and convicted in Swizterland on corruption charges. There is very little about her that suggests she would be good for fostering democracy and liberty in Pakistan.

And for all her rhetoric about wanting to be tough on extremists, it was Bhutto who supported the Taliban when it took over Afghanistan!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So now the claim is that no foreign bodies were found on her body - yet they did no autopsy. When a bomb goes off in a car, besides the blast, shrapmetal is the killer. This is why roadside bombs are packed with nails, rock, metal, and whatever else they can find.

What idiot came up with this story.....what killed the other 20 people standing by? Why would her husband comeout and say she was shot in the neck? Must have been a hole...a hole caused by a foreign object...oh no, sound like we have the makings of a magic piece of shrapmetal. It made a right turn, then left, then up, went into the neck, reversed it self, exited the car, turned left and hit eddie in the eye!!! You get my drift.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil

She wasn't even harmed by the blast she was shot twice. I would recheck your sources if I were you. Her spinal cord was severed when she was shot in the neck.

I saw it on the news, but it is being reported on news web sites now :

Benazir Bhutto 'did not die from shots or blast'

Pakistan's interior ministry said no bullet or shrapnel was found in her body.
Telegraph TV: Benazir Bhutto's funeral in Garhi Khuda Bakhsh

Ministry spokesman Brigadier Javed Cheema said the opposition leader had died from a head wound she sustained when she smashed against the sunroof's lever as she tried to shelter inside the car.

"The lever struck near her right ear and fractured her skull," Mr Cheema said.

The announcement came as Pakistani security forces were given orders to shoot on sight in an attempt to curb unrest as millions across the country mourned Miss Bhutto.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/12/28/nosplit/wbhutto1128.xml

[something is wrong with trying to paste a link here, google it if you like]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

No autopsy, you can say that again and she hit her head on the sun roof and this blow on the head killed her, O.K. hmmmmmmm

My question is it possible she was injected with something by needle that killed her when she fell down into the vehicle?

Who was riding with her in the car and what are their backgrounds plus who do they work for?

Did any one have access to her millions in her bank accounts and who would benefit most by her death?

If the election was held on Dec. 26th would she have won the election? Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Ditto.

As previously mentioned, the Pakistani Interior Ministry are the ones Stating that she died Not from bullet wounds, Not from shrapnel, But from a head trauma/wound resultant from her striking her head against the sunroof's handle.

No where have I heard Anything about her spinal cord having been severed. The attending ER doctor said only that she had a large/sizeable head wound.

Granted, having seen the latest video released by the Interior Ministry, you can hear what appears to be three gunshots just prior to the blast/video going out of focus, though it does seem a bit odd that neither the gunshots nor the blast are being attributed as the cause of death. No, she died from striking her head against the sunroof's handle. Odd, that. (?)

hmmm...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The gunman was behind the car, so you'd think she'd be propelled forward from the blast. Be interesting to know what side of the sun roof opening the lever was . But I think usually they are to the front of the opening .

[ps don't blame me for this, but I can see in some quarters a connection between the Bindi and sunroof handles being made .. ( I know it is Hindu, not Muslim)]

Bhutto's people are already calling the sunroof explanation a 'pack of lies'.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wow i really didn't know who this lady was till yesterday, but damn she was actually..kinda hot.

Obviously she was older when she died but i seen some of the recent photos of her, as well as some older ones..she was quite attractive. Hey this must be a clear sign al-queada is gay huh? i mean come on who kills hot chicks, even if they are a little past their prime.

looks like they should change their name to al-gayeda heh.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
it does seem a bit odd that neither the gunshots nor the blast are being attributed as the cause of death. No, she died from striking her head against the sunroof's handle.

Imagine AQ's embarrasment. I mean, think about it.

The worlds foremost terrorist organization announces they killed her, only to realize later that both their shooter and suicide bomber missed, (again), and that she died from bumping her head. I'll bet their face is red.

Makes me wonder if the plan was for her to have survived this attack, but then by accident...

Strange.

[edit on 12/28/07 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawwwn

Yes you are right she was a very good looking lady, actually most women of the region are very beautiful.

Anyway, I also see the deception been played here by the way of her death, looks like the people that wanted her death had all kind of scenarios already taken care off to ensure that she indeed die that day.

I will not rule out a needle somewhere from within her vehicle after the shots just in case she survived the blast.

This is getting very interesting all the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sad part is, I've seen and heard reports from various news sorces, be it global media to independant internet forums, and there's just so many differant theories.

Shot in the neck, magic shrapnel, bomb blast, force of blast, cracked skull on sunroof lever. It's so soon, but it already looks like we're never going to actualy find out what happened. No autopsy, her husband saying one thing, offcials having a completely differant story. Charges of previous corruption, yet being toted as a leader for the people. It really makes you sit down and think.

Another loss of human life to further the goals of someone, somewhere.

The world is in a sad state, imo.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My biggest concern is not that civil war will arise from this incident alone, but Al Qaeda will begin assassinating prominent figures on all sides (Musharaff, maybe). Such an assassination would be pinned on Bhutto supporters leading to more hostilities and violence. If that doesn't spark an all out civil war, they'll assassinate another prominent figure. Back and forth, back and forth until civil war does erupt.

Then they attempt to seize power in the turmoil.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Oh without a doubt this is definatley corruption, terrorism, and conspirocy right here. IT's obvious that people in the region, government affilated or not, did not want her to preach her message so they assasinated her.

I'm going to be honest i never heard of this woman before her murder, but the outcry of misjustice by her people..and the great things that people say she did with her life, makes me wanna find out more about her.

She seemed like she stood for a lot of good things, and it's a shame that she would be murdered because the radical islamists didn't like her message.

And lets also not forgot..over 20 other people died too..this was no small attack, these guys hit hard.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawwwn

It wasn't because they did not like her message it was because she poised a threat to their power...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I may be a little suspicious of Musharriff but I think it would be interesting to track the people who were in the car with Bhuto on that day and find out how many die from mysterious deaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join