It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion heard at Bhutto rally (Bhutto Killed)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Manzor is just been truthful and honest.

In a sort of raw way.

Is a miracle that Mrs. Bhutto has manage to last that long in a nation that while Bush call it a moderate democracy is nothing else than majority Islamic extremist with a very much support of the Talibani rule, but, that have a, on the road to democracy leader, but we know that is nothing more than a dictator.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

NO!

yea well i didnt like what she was planning for pakistans future simple.
and yea sone dies people cry british people dont care unless its a british person.
western media is bias n c**p so why dont people cry iraqi civilans that die shed a tear mate!!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

and what are you implying huh go on say whats on your mind!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by manzoor

You don't know me, but I "shed a tear" for all that die. The world is led by madmen, and none will give peace a chance.

But madmen would not prosper, if good men would stand a closer watch.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
just a reminder to some, your words hang you far more than any rope.

an im pretty sure that most religions want peace and life for all.

anywho, this is a sad time when men are afraid to let a women have a go at things. and then its just down right arse-o-nine to have her murdered to prevent her upcomming, she had supporters.

human kind seems more an more hopeless as I grow older.

link   

Originally posted by manzoor
and yea sone dies people cry british people dont care unless its a british person.
western media is bias n c**p so why dont people cry iraqi civilans that die shed a tear mate!!

Don't derail the thread and bring Iraq into this. You know full well the British public is strongly against the war and always mention civilian deaths.

Bhutto, when studied in Britain, was President of the Student Union in Oxford who have released a statement of sadness. So has the government and the opposition party.

All faith leaders have joined in to give regret and sadness, so your narrow-minded views to the British (a nation you are a citizen of) are invalid and misrepresented

[edit on 27-12-2007 by infinite]

link   

Originally posted by manzoor
and what are you implying huh go on say whats on your mind!!!!

Settle down. It's a message board. No one is implying anything, and even if they were, brush it off. Ignore it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Foz news just aired the murder weapon on the ground at the scene. The odd thing here is, the hand gun looks like it maybe a military type and its lying with blood all around it but none on it. The scene looks like it was staged by some one placing there hand gun down with no marks from an explosion, no blood stain from the shooter blowing himself up after shooting Bhutto. News reports stated the shooting was by a shooter firing an AK47 and blowing himself up, now we are shown the qweapon as a semi auto hand gun.

Well, one thing I found pretty damn odd today was the footage of Pakistani firemen - under the direction of those stick wielding plain-clothes security types - hosing down the whole crime scene with powerful fire hoses.

That's a pretty effective way of removing any forensic evidence, I would think. Then for them to find this gun & blood stain after thousands of gallons of water had been power-hosed over the area....hmmm..

J.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
let me sort this out FOR ALL OFF YOU

im just saying what i think and she was going to die no matter what ok what i said is harsh well its said now. (is my grammer good for you mate)
and i do have respect for people that die and i was giving my opinion on what i think about her and if she came into power so you got a problem sorry then not my fault.

and why i keep bring america into this because she was goin to an agreement i heard that they can have troops on there ground. and i dont think extrists will come into power if a person like musharaf stays hardline and powerfull and respected.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by manzoor

And I'm not English, but I played one in school once.

Not liking someone's position is a far cry from disliking them on a personal level. When a fellow human dies a horrible death, murdered as it were, most of us that claim sentience tend to not bash 'em before they're cold in the coffin.

The last time I was in the UK, people tended to have more class.

Hmmm..must have been a while since you visited I take it??

J.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Yep that would be my guess. It makes no sense to shoot someone, then blow yourself up. I bet the bomb was a distraction so the shooter could get away.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

well id love to but iff hes trying to be racist which i think then no i wont i dont tollerate racism.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by manzoor

You don't know me, but I "shed a tear" for all that die. The world is led by madmen, and none will give peace a chance.

But madmen would not prosper, if good men would stand a closer watch.

Well said.

J.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

yea well i no its full of bad people i can name alot and i aint saying i know you and why are all you judgeing me by a few comments

link   
She was the FACE of Pakistan even when she was exiled. I'm really shocked by her death but always in the back of my mind, it seemed inevitable that she would die this way. And that she died in the same province where her father was hanged, to me, is the definition of irony.

When she left Pakistan 8 yrs. ago, our world was a much different place. But when she returned, where she had a good chance of winning the election, her role in the world of politics would have changed from that of being the Daughter of Pakistan, to that of being the New Face of Modern Islam. A female Muslim forging ahead in the name of Democracy, Freedom and Liberty. A role model too for female Muslims all over the world as a Symbol of Hope that someday soon the tide will change where they too will be considered equals with their Muslim brothers.

link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
just a reminder to some, your words hang you far more than any rope.

an im pretty sure that most religions want peace and life for all.

anywho, this is a sad time when men are afraid to let a women have a go at things. and then its just down right arse-o-nine to have her murdered to prevent her upcomming, she had supporters.

human kind seems more an more hopeless as I grow older.

I'm not too sure at all about your assumptions about religious movements.. I've never seen much evidence for that. All religions should stay OUT of politics. Simple.

Humankind seems to become more hopeless as you get older?? I think they call that wisdom, don't they?

J.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by tsloan

Yep that would be my guess. It makes no sense to shoot someone, then blow yourself up. I bet the bomb was a distraction so the shooter could get away.

Yeah - somebody implied just that today on one of the News reports. They figured the bomb was a decoy to send Bhutto AWAY from her security route - and into the path of a gunman....

Interesting theory anyhow..

J.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Crude rises near $97 on inventories, Bhutto's death

How sad, I see alot of people already drawing conclusions about the who and why, odd considering that no one has offically claimed responsibility for the attack yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
odd considering that no one has offically claimed responsibility for the attack yet.

Al Qaeda has.

And no one is drawing conclusions, people are merely speculating about who stood to gain and what this means for Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

were did you hear that al qaeda claimed t they claim alot which aint true whats your source?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join