It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Australian Account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

A part of me would Love to catch up with any of you guys for a chat but I did not come here to network and make new friends as such .
I am by nature an open and gregarious person BUT I have had a few nasty experiences with people recently who have tried to play me . So yes ,my apparent back flipping is partly to do with that .trust is a luxury I can ill afford and I dont like that its that way .

taking sperm samples the pleasant way is handy for determining your general health and of course the state of your DNA .

You may have been making love to a hologram rather than the real thing but its a pretty close second if you dont know that it is !

See , now we are getting somewhere HAS2B !

you would probably have had your memory capped briefly for the transfer to the ship but the guys and gals have many tricks they can pull .
you could THINK you were driving along the highway when in fact you were sitting in a Holographic room 'on the way to Gundagai ' !

OR they could have transfered you directly to the ship , put your car in the hangar bay ,then dropped you off later after capping your memory and giving you a fairly 'seamless' Journey .

You have to see the humour in these experiences , cos then its more fun . Thats why I say , overcome your fear ,because once you do it starts to get really FUN .

My contactors/ LOVE pulling fast ones on me with this tech .For them its hugely funny to see an old comrade ,now a civvie , getting the wool pulled over his eyes .

So later of course you wake up from this vivid lucid dream and think WOW ,did that actually happen ? Then you notice your dicks a bit red and sore . You must have showed that blonde a good time mate !

Of course , most everyone else will choose not to believe you but who cares if you got your rocks off. A night to remember Eh ?

I will try and explain the magnet thing in a bit more detail some other time but its a lot easier to show you . Its another trick the commander showed me . talk about slap my forehead once I saw that .

see , a little bit of ragging and duelling does no harm , its a bloke thing .

cheers

recon

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Very cool account IRM, that must have been amazing! My first account I was sitting infront of my parents house, i was about 16 years old! Sat with two friends was about 21:00 hours, sitting drinking coke and chips ( no liquor yet)
Then i looked up to the sky saw a triangle orange shape ufo passing over our heads but not to high in sky! almost like it was busy warping! I cant explain it..I was GODSMACKED almost peed in my pants....

My other bro`s was like " dude why are you so white in the face,can we please go inside the house" i screamed, didnt sleep a wink!

It was truly an amazing site!will never forget it..

thanks for the great thread IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

What year was this GIW?

There appears to be a certain chronology - or trend in what type of craft dominate each decade. I would imagine your sighting happened in the late 90's? Triangle craft started becoming very common then ... and on into the 2000's. Though Roswell was a triangular (delta) or crescent shaped craft.. most people around that time were still witnessing classic saucer structures.

Were there lights on the 'craft' or was it luminescent?.. as in the whole craft glowing? Can you remember it making any sound and can you guess as to it's general altitude?

I'm amazed you went pale as you've got some big kahunas mate!

Still it's always hard to gauge how someone's going to react to such an unknown. I felt complete awe when I had this particular sighting. The second sighting I had a few years back, which was very close to my house (I watched it from my front door step) and at night time made me feel somewhat uneasy in comparison. Perhaps it was just a 'night' thing?

Good to see you chiming in with your sighting GIW! I'm always interested in hearing about craft sightings as they can be so varied! Coming from you, we can take that sighting safely to the bank!

Cheers Brother!
IRM

[edit on 19/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I would say it was more luminescent! it is really so hard to explain...I cant recall the excact date! but I think it was in 1998 or 1999!

When i looked up it was about 70 degrees up in the sky the luminescent light formed a triangle around it, appearing and dissapearing very fast,almost like a warp but very quick! then it it dissapeard for 1 and a half seconds i turned my head almost 90 degrees and it re-appeard! this time the luminescent lights whent on off quicker!

This ufo moved a hell of speed !

the light was not that bright! the speed it moved as the lights appeard you could really still see the previous position the lights appeard!

I hope it makes a little sense!

Almost like thiis image!

2005-Australia-The image enclosed was taken from Sydney radio station website 2GB. Last week here in Sydney there was a rash of sightings and they rang the 2Gb radio station, the callers lasted about 40 minutes of which Brett had called in and offered two photographs he took with his Nokio at approx 4am on his way home from work-I believe was the case.

www.ufocasebook.com...! but the colour is not right and not so bright!

This one is a bit better!www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Seriously most would consider my few posts here as typical skeptic.

But what happened to me ie the sighting part was flabbergastingly real

The rest was after an argument I had on board! They said near parting that my memory would be wiped and I successfully argued the whole thing is unfair if I am not allowed at least later recall.

As you will see to my next reply to Reco... I have many "dreams" very few I vividly remember BUT NONE are as detailed or amazing as not asleep "one"!

Thats what give me the sh!ts about this place so many hysters... I called Reco on BS! and HE KNOWS IT.... but you can't dismiss anyone... coz even you and I are being cautious about our event!

I might U2U you later?!

EDIT: Probably sill spelding erras???!!!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Has2b]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Reco

I gave you a hard time in that thread because you were BS!'ing and you know it!

But you said some things that were very "close to the bone"

I assure you it happened and was amazed at the hologram!!!

No definitely the incident was on that road although location is in precise as craft to car and to next conscious point is vert blurry! The rest is crystal clear unlike any dream or nightmare I have ever had ... infact true "dreams" I am flat out giving a vague account of any of them! but apparently we have THEM every night

If you have something decent to offer then do so
... if you are "full of it" you will be out called again?

Just can't work out whether my sub concious has somehow been infected by movies or books whatever !!! and they are similar to that which may have effected your too?

Lets start over.. I found your last few posts reasonable and interesting!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Hi Has2b,

I agree, I'm being cautious to a certain extent, however 99% of the event is written quite openly in this thread. There are gray areas but I can't be certain of them as there's a degree of speculation involved. I prefer the things I write openly to be based on a high degree of certainty.

At the end of the day, I haven't had any disbelievers at ATS regarding this particular thread (to my knowledge) but no doubt they are around. That's life. If people don't believe everything you, I or anyone says, it's perfectly OK. So long as your personally comfortable with what you have experienced, that's all that matters.

It does help to build up your integrity first though - as well as gain respect of peers. Track record always helps with credibility... which is how it works in this world (whether we agree with the concept or not).

As I've said to a few people along the way, "If I told you anything else, I would be lying"... and I just leave it at that.

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR

I cant recall the excact date! but I think it was in 1998 or 1999!

That's what I thought!

This ufo moved a hell of speed !

the light was not that bright! the speed it moved as the lights appeared you could really still see the previous position the lights appeared!

I hope it makes a little sense!

Absolutely! Many physicists say that anything moving from one location to another at light speed (or close too) would appear to be occupying both locations at once for a brief period. More or less an optical illusion.. but having said that, our human senses are pretty average and hence, easily tricked.

Sounds like an amazing thing to see. You were lucky to see a craft displaying that level of mobility. The 'craft' we saw also moved very fast... about 40+ km in roughly 5-6 seconds. It wasn't long but we were able to follow them with our eyes the whole way until they became too small to see... more or less disappearing into the clouds that surrounded the Dandenongs.

Thanks for supplying the additional info GIW!

Hey bro, your second image is a 404. Check the link!

IRM

Edit for Syntax Error

[edit on 19/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Which part did you think was BS and how can you be sure ?
If you can get conned by a hologram and your memory capped until they remove it , how can you realistically call me a BS artist ?
See thats the interesting part about all this. Looks can totally decieve .
YOU dont know me , unless you want to say "yes actually I do"
In which case , prove It . I dont need to be right and I am finding out how relative facts can be so its all grist for the mill . As long as I dont get threatened with censure because I threaten someones ego , its all fine by me.

My commander just e mailed me a fantastic picture of one of the ships he's deployed in at the moment . I know its true ,but will you call me a BS'er about that too .

No mate ,sorry .until youve proven your quals its all open to debate .
Its like IFR .We are expected to buy without question his experience and thats fine but its all so relative . When guys start getting all self righteous about proof you just have to laugh because its irelevant to those that know what they have seen. Sure ,call me a fake if you must but NOBODY owns the high ground here on cred.

In the meantime do you think we should start a seperate Sperm sample thread and do you think anyone will swallow it ?
If it flies across the room and you call it and USS does that make it an unidentified sperm sample or just snot .
These are the questions we need to answer . Lets get serious people .

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Has2b

Hi Has2b,

I agree, I'm being cautious to a certain extent, however 99% of the event is written quite openly in this thread. There are gray areas but I can't be certain of them as there's a degree of speculation involved. I prefer the things I write openly to be based on a high degree of certainty.

At the end of the day, I haven't had any disbelievers at ATS regarding this particular thread (to my knowledge) but no doubt they are around. That's life. If people don't believe everything you, I or anyone says, it's perfectly OK. So long as your personally comfortable with what you have experienced, that's all that matters.

It does help to build up your integrity first though - as well as gain respect of peers. Track record always helps with credibility... which is how it works in this world (whether we agree with the concept or not).

As I've said to a few people along the way, "If I told you anything else, I would be lying"... and I just leave it at that.

IRM

Well thats fine .A perfectly reasonable analysis . Except for me right ?
Oh ,but you cant answer that question can you because I have been sent to coventry by the high priest of OZ ufology ! . Thanks a bunch , I remain your lowly inferior .

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
reply to post by reconpilot

Reco

I gave you a hard time in that thread because you were BS!'ing and you know it!

But you said some things that were very "close to the bone"

I assure you it happened and was amazed at the hologram!!!

No definitely the incident was on that road although location is in precise as craft to car and to next conscious point is vert blurry! The rest is crystal clear unlike any dream or nightmare I have ever had ... infact true "dreams" I am flat out giving a vague account of any of them! but apparently we have THEM every night

If you have something decent to offer then do so
... if you are "full of it" you will be out called again?

Just can't work out whether my sub concious has somehow been infected by movies or books whatever !!! and they are similar to that which may have effected your t

Lets start over.. I found your last few posts reasonable and interesting!

You know whats really funny ?.I thought I was TOTALLY joking when I said that thing about the sperm sample and blonde but I think the guys put that thought in my head . So they had the last laugh and you were thinking oh crap , this bastards on to me !
No mate ,we are mere pawns in their latest pranks !

get used to it ,they do it to me ALL THE TIME . Funny as...

yeah thats cool , I can start over .how about you IFR man ? Come on , its not like I know your sleeping with the neighbours wife .
Oh god , your not are you ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Hi IRM

Re the sighting with my mum, no it wasnt reported Mum says she didnt want people to think she was crazy. I recently asked her what happened afterward coz I cant remember and she says we got back in the car and drove home. I think when i asked her when i was about 16 she said she couldnt remember due to not caring to!
Im glad she knows we drove home instantly its much nicer than the thought we dont remember and perhaps are missing time....

themuse

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
OK so the last week, 4 nights of 7 there has been a strange light in the sky where i live.

The first night i saw it was about 12am, im letting the puppies out for a pee. I thought its too close to be a star, orange in color and radiating the hue spectrum. I looked down at my dogs and looked up and it was gone.

the next night i thought id check, about 11pm and its hanging in the same spot. I checked again in half hour gone. I checked again half hour back. then I watched it 'fly' away. It sortof zigzagged a bit and just faded out. 2wice its lights appeared obstructed as if they were headlights facing the opposite way to me and i thought its got to be a plane but it turned around just as quick or the lights did and also the zigzags...

Last night again 12am ish, took my parnter out with me to see it. Got him to keep checking it, in an hour it had gone.

Its definately not a helicopter as im not metro based.

I tried to flim it but its not shown as i was standing in light and the cameras crap. I took some snaps on 8 secs exposure with my DSLR but i dont have a zoom lens so it just looks like a light hanging mid sky. I did capture one image that has a weird shape that appears to be flying through it....Probably just a cloud, owl or whatever.
Ill post it if youre keen.

themuse

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Hi the muse!

Yep, I'm always keen for a look! Shame you can't rent or borrow a zoom lense from someone/somewhere. Perhaps move away from the light that's saturating the image next time and try again on a long exposure! Make sure your on a tripod too!

IRM

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree. If it is hanging around you often enough, then you've got a chance to source a better camera from somewhere and get some nice pictures.

Good luck trying!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

InfaRedMan.....

Thank you for directing me to this thread regarding your very interesting event......I have read through it in detail.

During the past couple of years, Have you had any further thoughts about this event that you feel might be worth posting?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join