It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Australian Account

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very interesting. While similar in some ways to what I saw..
Ie.. the movement was horizontal to the ground when it went by, It was golden or generally orangish in color, and I did feel more awe than any other feeling when seeing it.. what I and the others in our van saw was most certainly a perfect sphere, not egg shaped, however it is possible that these things change shape at will. Big time and location differences though.

As we saw the sphere in the northern United States in 1998.

still the similarities are interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It was amazing! I hope I get the opportunity to see something like that again!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey

I saw my first (only seen 3 in my life) when i was 8 with my mum, we were driving back to our old farm in Dumbleyung West Aust and she stopped the car and told me to go with her, we hid under a bush while this thing 'hovered' over us no taller up than a decent sized gum tree, it went over us really slowly (now i lol at us trying to hide, like they didnt know we were there right, but i respect my muma for trying to protect us,) i used to describe it as having an orange light but not like the orange we have on this earth, i asked her what it was and she just said shh and we crouched under a bush. it went really slowly over us and then we both dont remember seeing it fly away nor have a clear memory of us driving back to the farm after that. it was huge, however i was so young everthing was huge to me! Not sure if i could give a realistic size of it now.
Not sure what happened, muma cant remember either, but we have spoken about seeing it a few times since i was 16, which is good, coz i used to think i was imagining the memory because I, themuse, was a little girl then!

anyway thats my closest encounter with a UFO, Other Life forms is a different story, ive met some people I swear are not of this world, on a metaphysical level, but i have no proof so i make no solid judgements!!

have the best rest of the weekend, ill be driving 600kms home!

themuse

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well I COULD accuse you all of being TROLLS but I am happy to give you all the benefit of the doubt . And if your sighting was a genuine account I am sincerely happy for you .
But since some of you obviously feel this is your forum because youve been here the longest I shant say much more . Because Infrared knows beyond doubt with NO PROOF that I am a TROLL .
And who am I to argue that point . He's been here SOOOO long .

Its the attitude of you blokes that makes contact so very unlikely and do you know why ? because when those sightings occur its because you were being tested to see how you would react . You saw those ships because you were allowed to . but you did not pass the follow up psyche exam so the opportunity to see and experience more was not given to you . Or your memory was wiped because when contact was made you freaked out.

Now that is sad . You all turned on me because your mate Infra packed a bumby spit out of petty jealousy . dont you people realise how frustrating your attitude is ? You are only depriving yourselves ,not us .
it makes no difference to us if you bail out , but the loss to you...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi everybody I am new on ATS and seeing as this post is back up why not introduce myself?
I am also from Australia, Sydney. And have seen a UFO once. I was much younger and myself and my family were driving down to Moss Vale/Bowral area from sydney. We all saw a distant light in the sky it looked like it was moving but what really caught our eye was the fact it was changing colours, red blue, yellow, green many different colours. Not long after we began watching it started moving erraticly around the sky at time moving so fast you would barely see it move. The road we were on was on the side of a hill looking across a valley the road vered around to the left after about five-ten minutes and we lost sight of it. My whole family witnessed this. Its the only time I have seen a UFO, just thought i would share.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

No surprises there . THE main underground base in NSW is in that area .
Its a vast underground complex so no external evidence . It extends all the way from Bowral down through to Jervis bay .

What you will find though if you ask locals is that you get highly localised and unusual weather patterns . It can be a bright sunny day and all of a sudden a small area of sky goes dark , a few claps of thunder, the wind pieps up aout of nowwhere ,a brief rain/hail storm and then it just magicly clears up again. Its funnny how HMAS albatross gives such accurate reports of 'brief storm flurries' to be expected at a certain times in the afternoon !

What happened was a big ship just came through a wormhole .You will not see the ship ,it would be fully cloaked .But the side effects of opening a wormhole ARE quite obvious .

generally speaking the only ships that are allowed to be seen are the small scouts because they are non threatening and curiosity inspiring .
Thats the whole idea , peak your interest without scaring the pants off of you . De cloaking of large vessels is strictly prohibited .It would cause massive panic .

The clues are there , its all I can give you but if it helps you think outside the box its worth me trying .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Your trolling and general lust for conflict (and shadowing me) has been reported to the ATS staff for review. You will receive no further comments from me as I will be ignoring you from this point forth. You offer nothing more than a negative presence on the board which has quickly become tiring.

IRM

[edit on 17/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

That's a very interesting experience you've had themuse! It seems very familiar (but I don't know why). It could be that I've read of a very similar experience in a book or perhaps at VUFORS. Was this ever reported?

I'm glad it was you and not me! LOL!
Anyway, I'll catch up with you via U2U to speak more about it soon! I definitely would like to learn more on this.

IRM

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Welcome to ATS Steve B! I've already seen some of your work on the threads. Nice contribution to the Tether Incident/Mystery and good to see another productive Aussie on the board!

Did you see any structure to the 'craft' or was it just lights? How big do you think it was? Is there anything you can use as context (such as a 10c piece at arms length etc). Interested to know more!

IRM

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Awesome! thanks form sharing!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hi reco! Back I see! But not getting any better at it though!.. More practice try again on me!!!

Just ignore their nasty comments, as you know ... I really like your stories!

Have you been in this base? Does it connect to HMAS Albatross? Gee thats 100 km at least, did you and your mates dig it?

How many have you personally visited?

BTW I still would like to know about the story about that hot blonde, that extracts sperm! That yarn had potential and I was very interested in that subject!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Your comment is off topic and only serves to potentially derail the thread like reconpilot did to themuse's thread.

Just ignore their nasty comments, as you know ... I really like your stories!

There is only one person being aggressive and spreading vitriol. Get your facts straight.

If reconpilot wishes to speak to you about such things, he is free to create his own thread dedicated to it - but this one is NOT dedicated to such things as underground bases and sperm extraction.

It is solely for civilized discussions concerning Australian UFO Sightings. . If you wish to add to this discussion or (primarily) ask me about mine feel free.

Otherwise, take it to Skunk Works or the Gray Area. The Mods have already been notified.

IRM

[edit on 18/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So back on topic . My first unequivocal sighting in Oz was a beautifull sunny morning , about 11.30 . Standing outside doing a bit of gardening when two cigar tube type craft in close formation flew directly over our property at about 200 ft . White fuselage ,probably about 35-40 ft long . No wings ,tailplane or stabilisers . back third of craft had what looked like a blue stripe running to aft . They were cruising at about maybe 80 clicks then Voom ,they were gone so fast its like they dissapeared or took a sharp right hand turn .

two weeks later a naval officer walks up my drive way ,introduces himself and asks if Its my car parked just up the road as they are expecting a convoy through later that night .

we get to talking , I ask about the craft . He happily tells me quite a bit about them. Troop transports mainly to replace heli's .

so we get to talking about a lot of stuff ,subsequent visits make it clear he knows my family well and their military background. He knows things about me that Only I could know about .

later He introduces me to the family and thats how I got my wake up call . Of course it would be different for most civvies with no family history in the military such as ....well I shant mention any names .

since then ,heaps of sightings of various types of craft . Obligingly partially or completely decloaked . Discs ,yes . tear drop scouts . very sleak copper grey/black hulled speedster types that look like a much slicker version of the blackbird . you never see cockpit glass because with their tech you dont need it .You just see through the metal. The fighters are the best though ,radical looking things with fantastic maneouverablity .gotta see it to believe it .

sorry if this gives some people an inferiority complex but thats my experience ,take it or leave it . A small part of it anyway .

I was warned by other alien friends that most people cant handle the truth so its best to keep it to yourself. How right they are proving to be .

So back to you blokes . The proof is coming but since you dont seem interested in me pointing you in the right direction then I guess there is no point in sharing any more with you .
Your Loss not mine .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Yes thats right .Your the guy who challenged me to a meeting but baulked when I said it would have to be at Hmas albatross . Sorry but I dont take chances and neither do you by the looks of it .

I suppose you think all bases should be above ground so you can prove they exist too . good luck with that .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well I have read about your one sighting and Im happy you got one .
Is this thread a democracy of one or is anyone living in OZ allowed to share ? you Started the uncivil behaviour with your trol acusations as I remember . Thats cool by me . At least we know where you live now .
After all , we both want the truth dont we ?

So lighten up Infra dude , I was just doing the larrikin thing with ya .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Never mind the hot blonde mate . She would eat you for breakfast .
I do have a picture of her on my HD but she would kill me if I posted it .
I have to retrain with these chicks and they make my life hard enough as it is. laugh if you want but these angels are the best of the best .

did you try that thing with the broken ring magnets like I told you ?.You really should try it mate , I'm not joking on that one .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Hi there Infraredman I am really liking ATS

Here are some more details on what I saw;

We were driving on the inside of one side of a valley, The otherside would have been a few kilometers away and a couple of times it looked like it dipped behind that (But as i said when it moved it did so very quickly and was hard to follow). So it was at least that distance, however I would have guessed it to be further away because it was just a bright star-like object (except that it moved and changed colours). Any detail on the shape of it was lost in the distance. I must say that although the object was small in my field of view the colours were quite vivid.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Your trolling and general lust for conflict (and shadowing me) has been reported to the ATS staff for review. You will receive no further comments from me as I will be ignoring you from this point forth. You offer nothing more than a negative presence on the board which has quickly become tiring.

IRM

[edit on 17/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

Shadowing you ? You jumped me first as I remember and paranoia on a conspiracy sight ? Thats a bit redundant isnt it ?
well I personally think the mods do a great job and if they feel I have stepped over the line I will happily accept their decision .
Just trying to share my experience and give you guys an inside line.
relatively speaking I dont know that much really.
mostly its just Friends popping by and annonymously dropping the odd bone in my lap cos they know I get off on the latest goss .
Its open base here , very different to your preconceptions .
We just have a long standing working arrangement with the ADF and its works really well for both of us. Cheer up man , jeez , your an aussie , giving each other heaps is what we do .

but you are used to getting info through the same old tired recycled sources and its mostly disinfo . Sorry ,but thats my opinion and this is a democracy here in OZ .Be thankfull we still have it .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Reco

Nah you admitted later in that thread (and via PM) that it was bluff and you would no way meet!!!... even though I advised I had previously been on base as a guest and was prepared to travel 2hrs!

The instructions for the magnet thingy were too vague to follow!

There is a fascination with the blond bit as I might have had that experience... as wacky as it sounds!

So I don't upset OP... back on topic... the very reason I visit ATS sometimes is an experience I posted elsewhere a close encounter with one of these orange lights (but it sort of stobed into a fleuro Blue/Greenish colour at times) ....near Jugiong/ Gundagai on Hume Hwy just after dusk

I lost 2hours... verifiable as I had rang destination to advise ETA first and could not explain missing 2 hr 10 minutes from a known certain duration trip done many times with cruise control ON!

I have some recall of what happened in that 2 hrs.... Reco's "blonde story" was errieily similiar to a small part of the experience!

Indeed inside these things there were no windows (glass) but they could make it -metalic shell transparent somehow!!!?

OP....

How close were you to the orange lights? How large were they?

How did you know it was a Cessna if it was night time!?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

We were around 500m from the 3 "lights".. perhaps a bit more... Quite close and personal! It's hard to call them lights because, in a sense, they weren't. They were self luminescent/pearlescent 'solids'... But obviously not that solid if they could radically change their physical dimensions. We only got to see one of the ships spawn of the three but it was still an amazing thing to see. I'd guesstimate their full size (horizontally) as being somewhere in the vicinity of 15m-20m.

The reason we know it was a Cessna was because it was daytime. If you read the story you will notice that I mention them against a clear blue sky. That Cessna was flying toward the exact place in the sky where the phenomena occurred but it was roughly five minutes (in flight time) away from it. Definitely on it's way north to Moorabbin Airport!

The story did not end with that sighting... I had a nice visit about 3-4 days later as I was leaving my house to go to an appointment with the local newspaper by a leathery little man that wished to stop me from going and "take my picture". However, he was quite small in comparison to me - so I told him in no uncertain terms to go away (which he did). I will answer questions about him (as what I've written is very brief) but only via U2U. It's not something I wish to be completely public at this point.

The interesting thing is no one knew about me going to the newspapers - obviously as it hadn't appeared in the newspapers yet... Go figure!

IRM

[edit on 18/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join