It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaime Maussan Video - 2012, Mayans and Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi every one, I'm new to this site but I've been reading alot of interesting stuff specially about 2012.
I started doing some digging on my own and came to this video and I must say this is very good stuff but I wasent sure if anybody here posted it before.
Seems like Crop circles, Mayans and 2012 Have alot in common.

The videos are "Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza 2006 1 of 9

Replace the 1 with 2,3,4,5 and so on to watch them but here are the 3 best 1's.

www.youtube.com...
This video is great because they talk about how the radiation levels are higher than chernobyl but it dont damage anything around it...you guys have to see this.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by magestyk7]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow, I'm surprised 71 people seen this thread and nobody has said anything?
Hasent anybody seen these videos or seen all these connections with crop circles,Mayans and 2012? Not to mention the surge in UFO activities the last 2 years.

The surge in radiation levels that's extremely high but yet it don't harm humans I think is 1 of the BEST evidence we have yet that the government cant cover up somehow.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by magestyk7]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
IMHO, you are not receiving any responses because Jaime Maussan has been discussed many times along with 2012. It also doesn't help that your post is not bringing anything new to the table.

Tough crowd here eh?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hmmm... im surprised i havnt seen these

gives me something to watch. I atleast thank you for posting them.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
does anyone have the link to his new Video.

I wouldn't mind seeing it . Or any "new" UFO documentary for that matter. i must have seen them all

any help chaps.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I saw some of his previous videos and although some of it is present here as well, I find the whole presentation very interesting.
Some of the things are really hard to explain, like those orbs flying in formation or those angel-like creatures. I don't know what to think of it.

I read people accusing him for all sorts of things. He seems to me like an honest guy even if sometimes he makes a mistake or two (for example, mentioning Billy Meier, a IMO, a known hoax).

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well I'm new to the sight so I'm not sure who is a hoax and who's not but from the impression I got from this guy after seeing his videos I think he is like us.
He want to know the truth.
I noticed he dont submit stuff himself or claim to done something.... he's work is investigative. People send him stuff and he tries to the best of his ability to find out if it's genuine and if so he lets the world know what he knows and I think that great.
Not to many reporters do that, SPECIALLY here in the states... if they report it, you bet they gonna add something to it to make it look like people are crazy or bring some stupid explanation why it's not real.

Anyway I'll try to find more interesting videos for those like me that havent seen them.

admin edit: please do not circumvent the foul language censors.

[edit on 12-28-2007 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

join