It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year Old Plane Crash Survior... God? or Something Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here is a brief overview of the event that occurred just a few days ago:

Francesca Lewis, 13, apparently fell out of the plane or was ejected on impact, her mother, Valerie Lewis, told CNN on Wednesday.

The girl endured two days in the rugged mountains of Panama, in frigid temperatures and heavy rain, before rescuers stumbled upon her in the wreckage on Christmas Day.

Source

This is really something else!
A miracle and a tragedy.

But was it God that saved this girl?

The girl survived a plane crash... not only that... she was the sole survivor of the plane crash.
She was found under the wing of the plane. the plane had been completely torn apart.
On top of that, she survived, alone, in the wilderness mountains for two days!

While I would like to think it was God that saved this little girl, my imagination must also ask... Could this girl be the next evolution of human kind?
Could she be a super hero?

Remember the movie "Unbreakable"?
In that movie, Samuel L. Jackson played the villain who caused numerous tragedies (hotel fires, plane crashes, and in the end a train accident) all to find a survivor.
If their was someone like him that existed in the world (he had a genetic disorder where he was unusually fragile (a real life disorder)) then perhaps their was someone else in the world that was created opposite of him, someone who was exceptionally invulnerable.

Could this also be like the show "Heroes"?
Could we be seeing the next generation of human kind? People being born with different abilities etc?

I know this was a tragedy, but I cant help but wonder if there is something deeper in the works.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
God kill the other teenage girl and saves the other one?

Its not uncommon for drunk drivers to kill all their passengers...one or even five of them and then walk away from the accident with minor injuries.

The girl doesn't know what hit her, didn't know where she was.
Good thing, can you imagine having that memory?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just saw this in the news. She was lucky. But what is the real reason for her survival?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's possible that the bushy trees is what saved her from death, reducing any major damages.......notice it says she had several cuts and a fractured arm.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
TV series like Heroes are ment to make you think that some super humans are comming, just like the 4400.

They play with your mind.

This girl was just very lucky and these things happen every now and than.

Just as many stories of unlucky people i think, who helped there ? the devil ?!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Life throws us all different challenges. This little girl was thrown one big one. I think it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time. She's very lucky. Kids don't want to die and are resilient. She hung on to life and was rescued before it was to late. Now she has a chance to face life with a different view than most of us. She hopefully knows now that life is precious and can be gone in a second. I don't know and doubt if anyone will know if a higher power had a plan for her, but it's all up to her to live her life to the fullest now.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i agree with you all.

when they found the girl, under the wing and dehydrated with hypothermia from being in the cold for two days, she was lost in her mind.
she thought she was at home.

I guess the mind does incredible things to keep you alive.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am guessing that she just prayed harder than the other unfortunate people.....

Joking aside, that is pretty amazing and she truely is blessed to be still alive.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I just wanted to take this time to remind everyone that:

Superman
Heroes
Unbreakable
X-Men
Harry Potter
Doogie Howser

Are all just Tele shows / movies. My goodness. Just because I own a 1984 Trans Am and when I have had too much ale it speaks too me, does NOT mean KNIGHT RIDER was a prophetic show and David Hasselhoff is not the second coming of Christ ( or muhammad ).

This story is what it is, thats all. The girl is lucky the others that died...not so lucky.

It is what it is.

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dorian Soran... no imagination...

even if this is just an act of god, you cant rule out the idea of extraordinary people...

if your a jew or a christian, look at sampson... was he not a super hero?

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I thought it was awesome that some people will give up the holiday season to search for survivors in a rugged jungle, mountain area. Those are the true heroes of this world.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Dorian Soran... no imagination...

I do apologize....I should have use my imagination a bit more.

Sometimes in this world and at this site I get a bit too skeptical and it shows in my writings.

I meant no ill will by my response and will attempt to use my imagination a bit more here and in life.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
this is true... and the fact that these people dont get paid that much shows just how humble they really are.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

its ok.

I in no means wanted to tell you, or anyone else, how to live their life, I just find that a bigger imagination helps keep things a bit more interesting.

peace be with you

top topics

join