It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb. 9th STILL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
so far nothing has happend today except for a change in weather shwere I live
......so far

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
i think energy_wave should have action taken against him... it is definately posting false info.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
you may be correct energy in saying that your information is not False persay.

HOWEVER....

Posting a thread promoting another website by creating hysteria on ATS is against the terms and conditions that this website is bound by.

It was a dirty thing to do in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
.....yea I agree Chris. He got everyone's hopes up into thinking there was some major world-wide event comin. NO OFFENCE to you enery_wave.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
first off energywave, i'm sure your site is important to you. I ain't mad, cuz I was dumb enough to follow your thread, so I am partly to blame.

However to make statements that your announcement will change the world, to ask us to pay attention to the whereabouts of our world leaders, etc, etc, is misleading.

What did any of those things have to do with the launch of a website of things we are already aware of like reiki healing and spiritualism?

you should at least issue an apology for using misleading tactics to keep our interest.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
first off energywave, i'm sure your site is important to you. I ain't mad, cuz I was dumb enough to follow your thread, so I am partly to blame.

However to make statements that your announcement will change the world, to ask us to pay attention to the whereabouts of our world leaders, etc, etc, is misleading.

What did any of those things have to do with the launch of a website of things we are already aware of like reiki healing and spiritualism?

you should at least issue an apology for using misleading tactics to keep our interest.

yea totally....he should of posted something like that in chit chat or in one of the computer related forums.

<< 1   >>

join