It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Having to go through difficulties in life doesn't automatically let you be a crazy/disturbed person. People have to realize that when problems arise, they can't go and blame it on other people/things. People have to overcome and in dark times they mustn't put all of their troubles on themselves; that is why I pray that you take Jesus our Lord into your heart for He will forever heal you for forever long you believe in him. Good luck and God bless.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

No, I'm Me and He's he.. :]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by constantine70

Now that was a truely bizare accusation. How may I ask would that bring tithers to me? Some of you folks are downright paranoid and antagonistic toward followers of Christ. You have your path and I have mine. This is the U.S.A isn't it? Peace...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweeper777
reply to post by Odessy

No, I'm Me and He's he.. :]

ok, fair enough.
i just made that accusation because you are the OP's only friend, and he is yours... and you registered the day after the OP did.

many people make two different accounts to further posts or provide an idea of accuracy or truthfulness.

surly you can understand why i made that assumption.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
thanks for that quick bit of research there.. no i have been depressed since i was 10. i have been seeing things or what we call " demons" since i was 5. and no im not have hullicinations or making a reality to escape from somthign thats happening right now. and i drank anti freeze like 3 weeks ago, i have had this thing inside for 2 years. yea i don't think it is the ethanyol stuff thats making this.. look okie, can we please get off the anti freeze and back to the DEMON THING, LOOK I WANT SOME [SNIP] HELP! I DON'T NEED SOME WEIRD PERSON WHOS AN EXPERT ON ANTIFREE, I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO GET RID OF DEMONS!!!

--------------------------
Removed profanity

[edit on 28/12/07 by masqua]

Then get off of ATS and get in contact with a local mental health provider. Maybe some time in a hospital will do you some good. If things are as bad as you say they are, then I seriously doubt that anyone on a message board will be able to help you properly.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zephyrs

I think you should get checked out for Bi-Polar disorder...... many people who do have Bi-Polar mistakenly get misdiagnosed as having depression or anxiety

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
you've been been given the catholic view on possession and demons so now im going to give you a link to a video that covers the islamic view on possession and jinn. Yes it talks about how to protect yourself and how to get rid of it.

here it is
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

I truly hope this will give you at least something to consider before jumping more into what you are going thru. I can understand some of your pain, and do admit that I cannot of course know exactly how you feel as I don't have the same feelings.

However, I can tell you for sure that there exists certain states of mind, psychiatric disorders, or psychosis if you will, that make it impossible for the person himself to recognize things as fantasy. I am not trying to debunk you into a cathegory of people that are crazy, I am talking about experiences i have had myself, too.

I know with 100% certainity that psychosis which includes hallucinations and disoriented associations goes hand in hand with ignorance of awareness or something like that. In such state, you cannot know what is real and what is not, and when it continues months, years even, it causes almost total belief in your own fantasies, which, of course, aren't the reality.

Before you attack me, please consider that I have had such illness and I know what I'm talking about. You propably don't, although for you, those experiences seem real enough but propably arent.

Please, go to see a psychiatrist first. Even catholic priests demand such a treatment before any exorcism. You cannot get one unless they know its not just an mental illness.

It is possible to get cured from such an illness, but is is very, very frustrating experience and indeed extremely difficult. It can take years, but you can't get well unless you start at some point.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

thank you ill check out the demonoligist on this sight, and yes i know . i am very very disturbed but i have a right to be i was raped when i was 5 then sexaully and drug abuse later on by my dad. then that #er walked out when i was 12. now im 14 i cut, and i should be dead like 3 times. so i guess ill try and find help... wtf do you think im doing now?

I am a survivor myself. I was abused from the age of 4. Stopped when I was 10. Please go and see someone who is trained in this area.

This site is perhaps a starting point for you:

Adult Survivors of Child Abuse

Sexual abuse is damaging. It is a rape of your soul. The fact that you were under the age of 5 is even more damaging.

In a similar study with adult survivors of childhood abuse, Bremner et al. (1996) found that those survivors with PTSD had a 12% smaller left hippocampal volume and a statistically insignificant 5% smaller right hippocampal volume. It is not known why persons traumatized as adults had smaller right hippocampal volume and those traumatized as children had smaller left hippocampal volume. The researchers suggest that larger sample sizes, with increased power, might find smaller volumes for both right and left hippocampal volumes. Another possibility is that there is a true difference in patients with early trauma, and that early trauma may interfere with brain development.

The Neurobiology of Trauma and the Developing Brain in Childhood

I feel you maybe in an EMERGENCY stage and you definitely need to find a therapist.

The Healing Process

I have destroyed the demons from my childhood experiences so you can too. It can be done. Please u2u me if you need to talk.

love & light
Nat

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
lol this is cute...so this is haveing a mental illness. .... this is sad. .. this really pisses me off, all you #ers can do isjust say i have a mental disease and just leave and feel like you did some good. WELL # YOU!

everyone who thinks demons don't exists do me a favor, GO # A GOAT!

believe it or not i have acually found people out there who are JUST LIKE ME! i know my self and i know i DON'T need a frikin' therapist to make me feell good, i know what i saw and i know who i am. even though i have been through #, i am NOT broken down boy. i am still VERY sane.
i can still make my own judgements and i do know whats good for me!.

NOW FOR THE LAST #ING TIMEEEE IF YOU THINK I HAVE A MENTAL DEISEASE GO # A GOAT AND IF YOU THINK I NEED A THERAPIST GO # A SHEEP!! AND IF YOU LIKE ME, we can bee friends =-)

now lol haha i expect to see alot of people #ing sheeps and goats in the next few days lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. lol i think thats funny.

oh yea and to the few of you who think i am just here for a good laugh. you can # A FISH, HOW THATS! I AM NOT HERE FOR RATINGS OR ATTENTION! I HAVE FOUND PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP ME ! AND I DON'T NEED THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE!

p.s. everyone else whos done some good for me, i swear you all must be angels, you have changed my life dramticly in the past few days!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Hmm... You are kind of funny. Oh, well. I was seeing things out of the corner of my eye. I ignored it. Decided I was only imagining things. One night, one of these things ran around a corner. I walked around the corner and saw a disturbace across a big rain puddle, like some thing had just run across it. Hmm, something had been there.
I have had times when The things were not just in the crner of my vision, but would take up my entire field of vision, but it would be like a hologram. Like a giant purple dragon. There are things that live in an alternative universe, that are just as real as we are. They are aware of us and are interested in us. I think it may be because we are more "real" than they are. It is possible to make the jump into their world for very short periods of time. I do not think that is a very good idea to get your self into a position where they can control you. Even ordinary people can act very negatively if you go into a common altered state with them, if you do not ask for their permission, first.
I watched my friend being picked up by a spirit being who got into our world enough to throw him into the middle of a big fire. My friend was trying to go into that other world without doing the proper introductions, first, and find out what the rules are. You are doing the right thing to complain about any spirit that interfiers with your life by crossing over to our pane of existace. They know they are doing something wrong.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Good to hear that things are getting better.

Remember to stay positive and avoid the negative thoughts and action because it is only the negative thoughts and action that the demons can attach itself to you. Prayer will help u focus to be more positive.

The Demon is attracted to you only because of your negative vibes and negative past events. Ask God for help and stay positive.

Also, say out loud, "In the name of Jesus Crist, I command you to leave me alone!" I read somewhere that it works. Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is one of the saddest links I have read.

I strongly advise you to seek help with Child Advise Line or something equivalent. The events that happened when you were a child and how you feel now are simply not your fault - yet you are holdoing onto a lot of emotions/fallout from this.

My twin told me of her child abuse a few years ago (she was 10 at the time -she is now 40) and it was harrowing, her anger against the pepetrator - who also threatened her, her frustration at not telling my mother before she died, her anger at my father who "threw her out".

Looking back at her behaviour - when she told me it made a lot of sense growing up - she always had very short /tomboy hair (she cut this short as she simply did not want to be a woman), she had times of great tempers (as a child my parents said it was the "periods") - I even remember asking once - why are you doing this. In retrospect - this mood swing (her way of trying to bottle up something that she simply should not have carried) really made life harder in the family. At one point my father was going to take her to the local priest as he believed she was "possessed".

She still carries many of the scars today. From my experience:

1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your brain - the overwhelming emotion that you have had to suffer has kicked in a safety mechanism to try to protect you (think of it as putting your hand over your face to protect you - your hand may still get injured and will need help to heal the hand)

2. Talk to someone - a counsellor can ask the right questions to help you move forward. Even a close friend / family who will listen. You should not be carrying this alone.

In my case, the perpetrator is still connected in the family. So my twin sister took it to a natural conclusion and went to the police.

I have told you a great deal here hoping you can draw comfort and understand that you are not alone here, there have been other people who have been down these roads who may be able to help.

Best wishes for 2008 - make this your year

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
To diegomt, please respond to my U2U if you're willing. We've been through a lot of things in common it seems.

To those of you who think you have a PhD in psychology and don't, please stop. If you did, you wouldn't be giving pat-answers like this and tossing the original poster to the wind saying they're chemically imbalanced/crazy/need therapy/require medication/etc. If you'd actually met anyone who is schizophrenic or bi-polar then you'd know the difference.

To the believers who are actually helping, thank you for work and being there for diegomt.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by diegomt

Hmm... You are kind of funny. Oh, well. I was seeing things out of the corner of my eye. I ignored it. Decided I was only imagining things. One night, one of these things ran around a corner. I walked around the corner and saw a disturbace across a big rain puddle, like some thing had just run across it. Hmm, something had been there.
I have had times when The things were not just in the crner of my vision, but would take up my entire field of vision, but it would be like a hologram. Like a giant purple dragon. There are things that live in an alternative universe, that are just as real as we are. They are aware of us and are interested in us. I think it may be because we are more "real" than they are. It is possible to make the jump into their world for very short periods of time. I do not think that is a very good idea to get your self into a position where they can control you. Even ordinary people can act very negatively if you go into a common altered state with them, if you do not ask for their permission, first.
I watched my friend being picked up by a spirit being who got into our world enough to throw him into the middle of a big fire. My friend was trying to go into that other world without doing the proper introductions, first, and find out what the rules are. You are doing the right thing to complain about any spirit that interfiers with your life by crossing over to our pane of existace. They know they are doing something wrong.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

i did some reasearch, and this is what i think, there are definatly thing out there, but not in diffrent usiverses, well probably but i think there on diffrent planes, think of it as radio frequency.. well i don' t know how they relate bu ti saw a small ville episode about this and i though that would work, but anyways. for the "things" to get to the human side, ther emind has to be open to the "things" demons spirit, blah blah blah. well im pretty sure your firned was hella open to them since he was trying to get to them or whatever he was doing, im not saying he deserved what he got, but im just explaining it. and IS YOUR FRIEND OKIE, OMG! A FIRE, THAT SPIRIT MOST OF BEEN A DICK!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
This is one of the saddest links I have read.

I strongly advise you to seek help with Child Advise Line or something equivalent. The events that happened when you were a child and how you feel now are simply not your fault - yet you are holdoing onto a lot of emotions/fallout from this.

My twin told me of her child abuse a few years ago (she was 10 at the time -she is now 40) and it was harrowing, her anger against the pepetrator - who also threatened her, her frustration at not telling my mother before she died, her anger at my father who "threw her out".

Looking back at her behaviour - when she told me it made a lot of sense growing up - she always had very short /tomboy hair (she cut this short as she simply did not want to be a woman), she had times of great tempers (as a child my parents said it was the "periods") - I even remember asking once - why are you doing this. In retrospect - this mood swing (her way of trying to bottle up something that she simply should not have carried) really made life harder in the family. At one point my father was going to take her to the local priest as he believed she was "possessed".

She still carries many of the scars today. From my experience:

1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your brain - the overwhelming emotion that you have had to suffer has kicked in a safety mechanism to try to protect you (think of it as putting your hand over your face to protect you - your hand may still get injured and will need help to heal the hand)

2. Talk to someone - a counsellor can ask the right questions to help you move forward. Even a close friend / family who will listen. You should not be carrying this alone.

In my case, the perpetrator is still connected in the family. So my twin sister took it to a natural conclusion and went to the police.

I have told you a great deal here hoping you can draw comfort and understand that you are not alone here, there have been other people who have been down these roads who may be able to help.

Best wishes for 2008 - make this your year

i went through the same thing, extremem temper tauntrums when i was young too, your twin was lucky , she could blame it on her periods ( just a joke, nothing offensive, hopefully), i got a full dose of counselors lectureing me and more beatings. my life is kind of weird looking back on it, i have one whole side of me , molested , beaten emitionally destroyed, and another side attacked by demons, look i can understand how everyone thinks that i am in a diffrent playland world of my trying to get attention but like i said before, go # a sheep,goat, or a fish

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sometimes people create a persona of a demon to hold and embody the pain and injustice that was made part of their being and they (you) were to young to process or accept the horror so you manifested a demon of sorts who could maybe stick up for you and right the wrongs.

The demon could be your alter, that monster of hate you needed to keep you sane.

You no longer need that part of you so you may be able to release it and may it leave you know,

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

lol this is cute...so this is haveing a mental illness. .... this is sad. .. this really pisses me off, all you #ers can do isjust say i have a mental disease and just leave and feel like you did some good. WELL # YOU!

I doubt anybody's telling on you that you have mental disease. If they are, then I believe they're saying it's possible that it has to do with something mental.

everyone who thinks demons don't exists do me a favor, GO # A GOAT!

No, but why would anybody want to have sex with goat? Isn't this kind of wrong, though? If somebody is stating that they don't think demons exist, then it's their belief and opinion. Why disrespect them for that?

believe it or not i have acually found people out there who are JUST LIKE ME! i know my self and i know i DON'T need a frikin' therapist to make me feell good, i know what i saw and i know who i am. even though i have been through #, i am NOT broken down boy. i am still VERY sane.
i can still make my own judgements and i do know whats good for me!.

Well, I'm glad you've found people who are just like you. I'm sure you don't need a therapist, if you're saying you're strong enough to survive this, then be yourself and get some help from non-therapists. You've no idea what I went through and I'm still here.

NOW FOR THE LAST #ING TIMEEEE IF YOU THINK I HAVE A MENTAL DEISEASE GO # A GOAT AND IF YOU THINK I NEED A THERAPIST GO # A SHEEP!! AND IF YOU LIKE ME, we can bee friends =-)

Again, how do you have sex with a goat and sheep? That would be just inhumane thing to do, right?

now lol haha i expect to see alot of people #ing sheeps and goats in the next few days lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. lol i think thats funny.

No, but are you sure you haven't misused any drugs? Like I said, if you want real friends, call 9-1-1 and get some real support, unless you want to do everything by yourself alone.

oh yea and to the few of you who think i am just here for a good laugh. you can # A FISH, HOW THATS! I AM NOT HERE FOR RATINGS OR ATTENTION! I HAVE FOUND PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP ME ! AND I DON'T NEED THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE!

I believe you're not here for your own entertainment purposes, but how do you screw a fish? That's a new one to me. But again, if you have found people who can help you, that's good - can the thread be put to the rest, then?

p.s. everyone else whos done some good for me, i swear you all must be angels, you have changed my life dramticly in the past few days!

That's great to hear, dude.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
wow lol i really do sound like im on drugs..

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
diegomt, your anger and outrage over what you have been through is completely understandable. However, please do yourself a favor and seek PROFESSIONAL help!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join