It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
How does anyone know if this is just some attention seeker playing you all for a laugh?

It is the Christmas holidays after all, and at the very least, I would have thought in situations like this, it is this sites responsibility to contact the proper authorities when someone appears to be contemplating suicide. I'm sure they have ways of tracking someone in emergency cases.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
How does anyone know if this is just some attention seeker playing you all for a laugh?

It is the Christmas holidays after all, and at the very least, I would have thought in situations like this, it is this sites responsibility to contact the proper authorities when someone appears to be contemplating suicide. I'm sure they have ways of tracking someone in emergency cases.

Can you track this person and give the call to emergency services about this person? Or at least someone should be able to do that, right?

[edit on 27-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To me it sounds like it's more of a guardian than a demon, i'm pretty sure that you should be dead from that anti-freeze ,it's a miracle youre still alive and I think someones watching over you trying to help you rather than haunt you..just an idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I found this thread last night while looking for something else. Just a coincidence, I had not been on this forum for two months, and I found this, as it was going on. I felt like I had to say something because I ran into these demons once. What he was describing was a demon. It meant him no good. It did cross my mind that it may have been someone messing with people, but regardless, it is coming from some one with a real experience and was wanting some help to figure out what was going on. I have experience with a person who worked for me, years ago, who tryed to kill herself several times. It is not a good idea to antaginize people in a situation like this.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Correction... you have the right to seek and get medical and psychiatric help.

The past offenses against you do not give you a "right" to be disturbed.
It does give you a responsibility to seek help.

(Speaking from personal experience, so don't try to justify it!)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweeper777

I am trying to find in what way the following rule was broken:

Deleted personal email address

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

I in no way intended to post an advertisement nor a chain letter nor a petition nor a pyramid scheme or any of the above referenced violations. Nor did I intend to collect information on anyone for any of those purposes. What I did was offer help in compassion to a soul in need. Is that a violation of any rule here?? The rule you posted was not violated in any way shape or form.

Young man, obviously I cannot help you on a personal level other than prayer. This moderator has deemed it innapropriate for you to contact me to pray or seek help but you can find help at your local church. Seek out God, pray and extend yourself for the help you need. There are people out there that will stand beside you and listen to you. You just need to seek them out. Perhaps the people in charge of this forum would allow you to contact me if you asked, I don't know. I'm a father of 2 boys and a pastor. I felt the Lord speak strongly to my heart concerning you and I know that He has a plan for your life. You were born for a purpose. Yes, life can really suck sometimes and that is because the enemy prowls around looking for whom He might destroy but we are more than conquerers when in Christ Jesus. Know that you are in my prayers.

In Him...
Sweeper

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1

So, someone is supposed to go through what this child went through and be "normal?" I'm sorry but he'll never be "normal" because of what has happened to him,;I just hope that he will be able to manage.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweeper777
I am trying to find in what way the following rule was broken:

Deleted personal email address

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

You read but you do not see, such is the thick slime of ignorance over your eyes.

Attempted Suicide is a crime, in ever state of the US and I'm sure most countries, unless doctor assisted for the dying. The OP has admitted to a crime. Something should be done about the OP. This thread should be locked after ATS makes a statement about this activity being criminal and against board policy, their IP should be logged, their ISP should be contacted, and the local police of this individual should be involved.

Suicidal people suffering from dementia and schizoid paranoia should not be left to their own devices. The next step for them is to externalize their delusions and harm others.

Your prayers won't help, you'll only reinforce their madness.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Legalizer]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
DIEGOMT

Please consider trying the following-
Catholic or not...

Find on the Web the PRAYER TO ST. JUDE

It takes a minute to say.

You read it 9 times a day (takes 5 minutes) for 9 days,
and ask for a special intention
(in your case, to be freed from this demon)

Within 9 days, your prayer will be answered.

THIS PRAYER HAS NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO FAIL.

(I am sure that statement will get me some serious snickers and sarcasm)

I personally have known abut this prayer for 20 years...
and since I think it is so powerful,
I have onlu tried it TWICE in my life
when I was desperate for help.

BOTH times, on the 9th day- I got what I was praying for.

PLEASE consider this incredible tool-
it is called the Prayer For Things Despaired Of... Of Hopeless Cases...

Good luck!

TPM

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweeper777

I would also be concerned about an adult man contacting a child.
Im not saying YOU are doing anything bad....but in this day and age, its just not a wise thing to do. IMO

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Are you sure you weren't drinking a little antifreeze before you started feeling the "demon" inside. You might just need a good nap, and some milk and cookies. But either way seek help.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

First, I'm honored that you consider me to be "a weird person". I would hate the thought of being labelled as "a normal person".

Keep us up to date as you go about ridding yourself of the demon bothering you. There are numerous resources available to be of help to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Gut.............

Pain in your stomach, unresolved feelings. Feelings of fear and dread.

You have to confront your demon, not seperate from you, but that part of you that hurts. Feel the pain and allow it's expression and maybe it won't hold such power........

Not saying to hurt yourself externally, cutting, etc.

Feel the pain you deny or repress and move beyond it. It lives, the pain, in your stomach. Pain can't kill you but fear of it can.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
=) back, wow i didn't expect the feeling i got when i woke up , last night i tried confronting the problems and issues i n my life and i feel GREAT! never felt like this in a LONG time. and yes i have "went to god" and got on my knees and prayed and things are definatly changing, BIG TIME!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by palg1

So, someone is supposed to go through what this child went through and be "normal?" I'm sorry but he'll never be "normal" because of what has happened to him,;I just hope that he will be able to manage.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

i think with the help of god and this new happy feeling i am having now, i think i can find it in me to be normal and not disturbed.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey! That is GREAT news Diegomt!

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Snoggins]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by diegomt
=( the spiritual counseling was over the phone.... lol

ahhhh.. I see.. Well, sigh, that's not really spiritual counseling.

I bet to differ. I think it is actually better than counseling on the internet.
This girl is looking for help in all the wrong places, and desperately seeking attention of some sort.

As a wise old man once told me. "It's not your problem".

Edit to add: Seems Burginthorn already beat me to the punch.

[edit on 12/27/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I think it is actually better than counseling on the internet. This girl is looking for help in all the wrong places, and desperately seeking attention of some sort.

Phone counseling may be slightly better over that of the internet, but I believe the point being brought up was that in-person counceling would be better.

"This girl" is a boy by the way. Read more before posting perhaps.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
You read but you do not see, such is the thick slime of ignorance over your eyes.

I think that is a bit too harsh a repudiation. Your attack seemed to have come out of left field, IMO. The guy didn't get what he did wrong. You could have merely pointed it out without the added vitriol.

Attempted Suicide is a crime, in ever state of the US and I'm sure most countries, unless doctor assisted for the dying.

Assuming the OP is actually telling the truth... Is it now the job of this website to essentially be police informants and to report supposed crimes without any actual proof? Do you realize how many hoaxes come through here on a regular basis? How long before the police stop taking our calls (or at least stop taking them seriously) after we routinely phone in "crimes" that turn out to be hoaxes? As far as crimes go, attempted suicide is not the sort of thing I'd get this riled up over. If the OP came back afterwards and made a post that said "I made this all up," what then? Frankly, that's what I would do after reading your post in order to cover my bases in the event that ATS responds as per your *demands.*

Suicidal people suffering from dementia and schizoid paranoia should not be left to their own devices. The next step for them is to externalize their delusions and harm others.

Are you suggesting that is the case here? Are you also a medical doctor capable of "spooky diagnosis at a distance" (to lift and alter a phrase from Einstein). Frankly, you have no way of knowing if this person is being serious or not.

Your prayers won't help, you'll only reinforce their madness.

That's conjecture. As far as I'm concerned, prayer beats doing nothing, and I'm saying that as an agnostic. You certainly aren't helping the situation at all. If anything, you are reinforcing the OP's fear and inability to trust others. Isn't that just as harmful?

If the OP is serious, I sincerely hope that he seeks appropriate counseling. It is my advice to the OP to reveal no further details in this thread, seek outside counseling, and continue to turn to God if that appears to be helping. Good luck.

/tn.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, if I had to make a bet, I would guess the OP is trolling. Corroborating evidence would be the fact that they joined on the 26th just to post this, also the fact you would surely be clinically dead after drinking 2 and a half glasses of anti-freeze, bit of an outrageous claim.

If this is however not the case, and you truly are demon possessed or mentally ill; then I wish that all the light of god surround and penetrate you, all things according to the will of the increate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join