It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Killing yourself is only what the demon wants you to do. Do not give him that power. Yes he will torment your spirit forever if you give in and killyourself. God can protect you and He will, if you ask Him to.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
=( the spiritual counseling was over the phone.... lol

ahhhh.. I see.. Well, sigh, that's not really spiritual counseling.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ohhh i think im understanding this more. but just out of curiousity is there anyway i could get a peek at what is hounting me?

oh yea a BIG question i had on my mind. do you think i am an indigo child or just another disturbed boy whos hounted by somthing?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I had five demons grab me and tryed to take me to hell but they were only able to take me to the gates. I cryed out to God to help me and I came back to the hospital room where they had taken me from.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

oh yea a BIG question i had on my mind. do you think i am an indigo child or just another disturbed boy whos hounted by somthing?

You're a boy and your your father molested you? That's even makes him sicker..
What the hell is wrong with people.. God damn it...

Sweetie, I am so sorry for you, really.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You have to deal with your bad thoughts and the demons will go away. God can cure you from those intrusive thoughts.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
www.indigohealings.com...
to the person who got this demon parasite inside you see this page:
and read the left hand topics...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
see all the 8 parts and see this is a reality...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
=)thank you everyone so much for everything =)... ok ill try looking to god ONE more time and if it doesn't work

i am going to make up a new religeon and new god and a whole new life and when i diei am going to bring it to god and the devil and say up yours and me and the people like me will be the ones inbetween the balance of god and devil.. kind of like rebels.. a do waht you want kind of religeon and hey. i hear churches are free of taxes xD

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You have to realize that your life is worth something and you are needed on this earth. You will never get all the answers, that is why you are on this earth. God will not tell you what you have to do. Everyone has to figure it out for themselves. do not think that there is something wrong with you because you do not know what to do. Everyone is like that.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I am starting to get angry and I have to leave this thread. Diegomt, sweetie, get the help you need, for your own good. Seek a therapist or psychiatrist before you jump into any spiritual explanations for what you are going through.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

ok i have a quesiton. when you kill yourself. does the demon hanging around you attack your spirit form... annnnddd , WERE THE # IS MY GARDIAN ANGEL!
that would be the worst thing you could do. If you can't stand one demon, imagine hordes of demons doing even more terrible things to you you never dreamed possible, for eternity.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

diegomt, just know that God loves you and knows your pain. I know it's hard to see that, but he does.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
diegomt, may i ask, have you been seeing shadow people?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
whoa , big shock to me , i guess i am an indigo child. i can relate to EVERYTHING on that page. thank you again to everyone for helping me. thank you soooo much!!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You have to do things in a positive sort of way, otherwise it is not a religion. Rebelion is not good. You can do what you want , unless you are doing it to get back at someone. Do not try to get back at god for what one person did. God did not do it and things will be better in the long run, even if things seem to be bad now. Start your own religion but remember that you will see Jesus at some point so do not hurt Him. Everyone sees Jesus in the end. Do not turn your back on him, and you will end up in a wonderful place. Turn your back in the demon. He wants you to go to a bad place.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

[edit on 27-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
www.stevenalachance.com...

Steven's focus is on extreme, private hauntings. These
investigations are typically dangerous and intense in nature with
either an individual or a family endangered by a demon. He has
successfully investigated and concluded many such cases because
of his personal background in extreme hauntings, the network of
investigators he has developed over the years and upon whom he
relies for back up and/or advice, and his compassion for people.

He has helped many people.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You are a beautiful person no matter what color or label describes your personal experiences with these demons. You have within yourself the personal sovereignty to decide your fate via professional or medical help, religious or spiritual guidance, etc. After all, this is a forum of free thinkers. And if you believe you are an indigo child – bravo for you!

[edit on 27-12-2007 by pikypiky]

[edit on 27-12-2007 by pikypiky]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
thanks everyone! so much, i now know waht i have to do , and yes i will seek counseling. but maybe later on. i first wnat to try on dealing with the feelings of badness and if that doesn't work ill definatly do somthing. and now i would like to stop takling about this stuff because talking about it to long makes me feel sick to my stomach.... so see everyone some other time

byeee

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

In the name of Jesus Christ, I come against Lucifer and His workers, I command you to leave this child alone! Be gone Satan for I claim this child in the name of the Lord. He is a child of t he most high and you have no power here. In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you Satan, touch not His annointed. Father God, we come to youin the name of your Holy Son Jesus the Christ. We ask that you deliver this child, Heal Him in your perfect name. Deliver Him from His transgressions and oppressions. Set Him free Lord as a testament to your power and your love for us all. Give Him your grace and fill Him with compassion for others that He might be used by you as a vessel of healing to other cutters. Blessed be t he Name of Yashua, Lord of Lords and King of kings. Son, get on your knees and ask the Lord for His help and forgiveness, seek God and you will not be dissapointed. Submit to His will and not your own. Bind the devil in the name of Jesus! Call out to your father in heaven and see if He will not deliver you. You cannot save yourself but He can save you from yourself and anything or anyone tormenting you. If you need someone to pray with you or be there for you, send me an e-mail (DELETED EMAIL ADDRESS) I'll be praying for your deliverance. may the Lord Bless you and shine His face upon you! Be free in the name of Jesus! Be born again and leave the misery in the hands of your savior. Peace lil brother...

Sweeper

---------------------------------
Deleted personal email address

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27/12/07 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join