It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge to make a million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Do you have it? If not, why not? I'll tell you why not. There is no such thing as knowledge to make a million. lol. Or is it? There can be talent to make a million though. But knowledge to make a million you can't obtain from any university, or else, every one would have taken up higher learning for just that. We all know the whole nation of citizens cant be all rich at the same time.

What do you think?

Isnt even the law designed to make it hard for one to make large amounts of money? What's the max a bank will loan out to a person or company?

I mean if I wanted to take out a billion dallar loan to buy certain companies to become the new conglamorate parent company of those comanies, is there a bank that would even loan me that much that exists? Which bank is it? For that's the only knowledge that could make me a million or more if that knowledge exists. The way I see it, is the only way to make over a million is to buy out companies so that they'll work while owned by me. Surely the bank should know they'll get their money back with interests on something big like that.--So like, why would they not loan me that kind of money? Would it be because of some existing law? If such a law exists, what can be done to change it for the better of the ppl?--Or, would I have to be apart of what I think is called shareholders to pull that off? Would a bank actually loan me money so I can own a share of a company? Wtf is a shareholder in all anyway? And where does one go to sign up to be one? And what does one need to be one? Would I just have to have a certain amount of money to put up or would I need that with a college degree and other bullcrap I would prefer to leave back in difficult land as I attempt to make a million or more?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Get into politics. Shouldn't take more than a few greased palms and 'special' interests, cough, hack, I mean PAC's and you too can have 80k dressed in foil in your very own congressional freeezer. Guido and Jimmy never had it so good.

join