It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo- The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program- easy come easy go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You Know , when the whole The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program ( project serpo) craze came up, I kind of thought that, finally the whole thing (the lid blew off) its going to be known...

I was on the same ship as William Milton Cooper. (he wrote -behold a pale horse) I lived near one of the most famous UFO set of photos Myford Road., Santa Ana , Cailf.

I had a creature zap me that was ...well, not human.

I saw many strange alien type things (yep,even helicopters over the house!!)

And to add one more of many things . me and My buddy Steve Watson, saw a giant alien head in the sky after a UFO went behind a hill in the Hills of Los Angeles National forrest ( a story in it self) "what a night!!

I think dis-information is working ...

do you??

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Obviously it does since you propagating the existence of project serpo and the zeta reticulans is disinformation designed to lead us away from the reality of our present situation. Shame on you, you disinformer with your crazy stories about giant alien heads and whatnot. We all know they are secretly suppressing humanities true history of advanced technology and transcendence,

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Head , well this is what we saw...
Steve was driving the car and I was looking out the window and saw a shape of lights ...all different colors, go behind a hill? I yelled for him to stop!!! we pulled over in short order and walked back to where I saw the UFO ( fire in the sky,comes to mind , the cat head was about 200 feet above us ,in front ..just right ) and we saw (what at that time in 1977) what we thought was a giant "cats" head made of smoke in the clear sky.
This I swear. After looking back years later I know it was a typical greys head?

UFO-and giant head in sky.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I myself , have seemed to be involved in a life of strangeness . I have accepted that.
I have seen and experienced some mighty strange things. If you can imagine going in a space ship the opposite direction (inner-space) and travel on and on at speeds that physics allow. .what will you encounter ???

what say you?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I say,

"can I have even a scintilla of evidence for the bunk you are claiming?"

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thats the the problem.

Everyone is made to think its all bunk. But, there are folks who know the truth. And die trying to get it out.

There is some weird crap going on (in the black).

Has anyone ever had a creature incounter ( the being is so weird looking that you can't even picture it in a drawing ) where it touch you and you felt like woooo!! after you came too?? like a long Zap!!
Maybe a dark red or so...points of quills?? HMMM??

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yes, please provide some proof to substantiate your claims. There are already enough people on here throwing disinformation around.

Why has "truth" become such a dirty word?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I can't give any more proof than what's out there now. Else I would not be typing this sentence.

But, there is a wayto get it out. And they are reading this right now.

If just someone that's been in the "working group" puts some info out, others will follow. Its got to be eating at some of them.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I can't give any more proof than what's out there now. Else I would not be typing this sentence.

But, there is a wayto get it out. And they are reading this right now.

If just someone that's been in the "working group" puts some info out, others will follow. Its got to be eating at some of them.

I don't think you have quite got the point of what we are suggesting to you. Proof is how to establish proof. Truth is not some magical formula independent of verification. Truth is the net result of verification.

"Zeta Reticuli" has some sort of exchange programme with Earth? Then there are relatives, friends, associates, ex-employers of the humans who have gone. There are tax returns, doctors' bills, dentists' bills, taxi drivers who drove them somewhere strange, neighbours who saw things, hookers they used, pizza delivery guys, military payroll office clerks. You name it.

There is no proof at all of what you are implying and claiming and it flies in the face of lots of things: common sense, other UFO experiences that have vastly more evidence, the law of averages, even physics, optics, meteorology, anthropology and cybernetics.

It is a vapid kind of argument to make, saying that your inability to prove something is proof of that same something. It is silly.

Or is it just disinformation?

Or simply... a HOAX.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
after reading the previous post, I just want to make it clear , I never traveled in a space ship to inner space ( I meant--- - it would be weird!! and do others think of that stuff???...sorry if it sounded like I did' to some I guess he he he)

anyway just saw a few strange things myself and wondered about serpo again cause at the time it was kinda cool and all. so thats it .

new topics

top topics

join