It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gridkeeper 'objects'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
TextText Purplehi all, can anyone give me a clean cut answer to the so called gridkeeper objects that have been picked up by banston lewis smythes fangled telescope camara setup, now is it iss? or a satalite? or is there really some huge 'craft' sat out in a close orbit to earth? has anyone been able to repeat the find and coroborate the story? i need to no please. sorry if you think im to lazy to find out the latest news but i have looked, i just want a decent answer please. thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
oh and what is the darpa project that could be linked to this or these things be? i did read that someone said it may be a darpa thing but i fail to see what they would be doing out in orbit, i no they think out of the box but come on. is this all a hoax? i do like the 'shock and awe' new world order false flag of an alien invasion tho, it fits to me

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Text BlueTextso rude of me! sorry i no that you at Ats don't tolerate poor posts and scrappy bits of info but allow me to make up for this a little, i am no newcomer to this site but i have not been for a while and i forgot my name and password but you could check this i suppose by looking at my ip maybe? the thing is i got a little over excited at the find of the gridfinder/Jose 'interstellar' you-tube video and got hooked back on that old enigma the U.F.O ! I'm back after a spell back into the real (false) world as i needed a break cos this stuff can take over your life and start to rot your brain. some of you hardcore folk like i was, will no of the sacrifice one has to put upon one's life for the hunt for truth about the hidden knowledge of the universe etc.and i have been putting all my effort into the Nazi UFO anti gravity paperclip stash hunting for clues on zero point and the like. but I'm back and look forward to adding that little extra to this ace place. thanks for the time and i will be back soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Big threads were around this time and a very interesting one
I can't find.

Zargon made enlargements of individually similar objects in a night sky
photo.

It might have been a fleet in low earth orbit.

Either they were all the same shape craft or the same image was
pasted in different spots but the fuzzy blowup details may have been inconclusive.

This was not a telescope photo but a beautiful night sky image.
Some ones back yard as you see some deck, steps and railing

Who knows whats going on in the orbital skies, only the GRIDKEEPER knows.
Or shows.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Yes, we do need to get a clear cut answer to all of this. So we can let Jose Escamilla know so he can either refund everyone's money from "Intersteller" like he said he would if it all was found out to be crap, or keep it if they are real.

top topics

join