It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Media Concealing Black On White Crimes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

What have we heard from the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and others who rushed to judgment and outrage as they condemned whites in the cases of the "Jena 6" and Don Imus when he referred to the Rutgers ladies basketball team as "nappy-headed hos"? Where were the national news media and public officials? You can bet rent money that were the victims black and the perpetrators white, Knoxville would have been inundated with TV crews, with Jackson, Sharpton and other civil rights spokesmen and politicians from both parties condemning racism, possibly blaming it all on George Bush.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have often wondered why whites are continuously held in the light every time a white on black crime happens but it seems there is never any indication that it goes both ways...I especially like the fact this articl was written by a black man....But he will inevitably be called an "uncle tom" it happens every time..... Why all the hatred ????

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Clarence Thomas has close to the same ideas and he was ridiculed by the black community aswell...I sence this is a trend that is catching on....People are starting to realise what is really happening....

Clarencr Thomas

Thomas said: This is not an opportunity to talk about difficult matters privately or in a closed environment. This is a circus. It's a national disgrace. And from my standpoint, as a black American, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Sentinel 1]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

counterpoint: turn on the local news in st. louis, mo and tally up the number of black on white crimes reported.

worldnutdaily = fail

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

counterpoint: turn on the local news in st. louis, mo and tally up the number of black on white crimes reported.

worldnutdaily = fail

Sure I am possitive the St Louis local news doesnt add up to CNN (Clinton News Network),Faux,Msnbc....If there is a white on black crime Al sharpton is spalttered all over them for days marching. I dont see him going to St louis and marching (why its irrelevant) about anything as a matter of fact I havnt heard about anything in St louis.....Gotta do better than that...And say what you want about WNC but alot of networks get their info from them or the AP.....

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Sentinel 1]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If the story in the articles roles were reversed and it was a bunch of whites on blacks....It would be all over the mass media and people marching and yelling abut racism....But I guarrantee it hasnt been on one MM channel or even mentioned....Why??? I know its because there is reverse discrimination going on.....As a white male I see it all the time....We are bottom of the barrel.....

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

worldnutdaily = fail

What is that number? Do they report a lot of Black on white crimes there? I have to agree it seems like reverse racism more time then naught, do you agree?

And the majority of the crimes I have heard about are hate crimes as well, white guy in the wrong neighborhood, he was assaulted for being white.
I know all about it I am white and lived in the projects in Harlem for a bit.

But you would never see it on the news IMHO

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

first of all, you're using one of the worst sources on the internet, one that's so bad that i started a thread about it (look it up, i titled it "worldnutdaily")

reply to post by ShiftTrio

there isn't reverse racism here. there isn't a suppression of those crimes at all, they just don't get high enough ratings because the culture still has that tiny bit of racism left in it that makes people assume that those crimes always happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I am glad you stopped by to let everyone know there is no reverse rasicsm. Which is rediculous to say "reverse" when people of ALL colores have had race wars for centuries, apparently only black people are the victims of rasicm in America.

There is no "reverse" anything. Many white people hate all blacks and many blacks hate all whites. Thats all their is too it. Even if your take on things is right, that is no excuse. Ratings and News shouldnt go together, I know they do, but they shouldnt.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i think it goes both ways---and all this political correctness crap and not offending anyone--comes before accurate reporting or news coverage-

i feel bad for the duke lacrosse players--they were played as rich, spoiled ,scum---and guilty INSTANTLY

come to find out there totally innocent-----yet they weren't given a chance,or reasonable doubt--for that matter

did sharpton apologize or anyone ---no way

i hope they sue evryone, which they are---and deserve every penny

i like clarence---he doesn't use race----he is willing to earn it---i saw that tv special--pretty interesting

i think we're fooling ourselves--racism is everywhere and way more common than people will admit---i think many people are racist but will never admit it, say they see it, or that it happens----jews, whites blacks, we identify similarities and differences ---and whatever race you are you compare other races to yours and pick up on the others negatives and hence racism---although i think we can learn to be tolerant and less racist

besides it surprises me it was only what---40 years ago we hadrace seperation---of course there';s still racism everywhere

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, I can definantly sat I hate Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Those to biggot, racist fools have slaughtered the minds of black folks. I guess white folks too. Those two knuckleheads are brainwashing america, I don't care if they knew Martin Luther King, they imbody that man in no way at all. Some things we all need to understand here though. The word "Race" denotes a special difference, we are all of one race, the human race, we're like M&M's we come in different colors, but we all taste the same. Like Ron Paul said, we are individuals, not race groups.

Ron Paul:
"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism."

I could be racist agianst northerners cause there is a desticnt difference between our physiology and culture, but I'm not, if I were would it be racist? Black people (as well as every other culture) imitate what they see on tv and hear in music (crime is perpetuated in both). American people are sheep, unless they are brought up different and are taught independent thought, taught that they can think for themselves and not to believe what the mainstream tells them. If the white people had the same situation in media as the black people, then white people would act the violent and commit crimes more. Is the media with holding stuff, duh, of course it is, how often do you hear good stuff on the news? Fear brings about dependence on that source to tell the sheeple how to avoid that fearful thing, or what other monster may be lurking around the corner. I have heard CNN talk about there next story and they make it seem as something horrible has happened, but the actual story is about triumph over adversity. They keep you locked in with the fear. A question though, who represents white people? Black people have Al Sharptounge and Jesse Jackoff, but who represents the white folks?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What a load of garbage. Where is the reason, the compassion, or even the research? Almost all these posts are just mindless, unsupported, unresearched, negative, ethnocentric, arrogant, whining.
What are you thinking jimmyjackblack? Hate can affect positive change? You are proud of hating? Love alone destroys hate. Love is a great start to the mess we must clean up. Psychological, emotional, and economic factors are worth a peek if one wants to learn the roots of criminal behaviours.
White people are not being shafted by the media. The opposite is true. They are being favoured greatly, and still can be racist against blacks and it is accepted.
When balance, fairness, equality, and charity is colourblind, then Mr. Jackson, and Mr. Sharpton, will quiet down. They are doing a very important job right now, and its not done.
Which group is getting the short end of the stick, right now, today, in general, across the country? Is it the whining, frightened, caucasians who won't admit they are heirs to ill gotten gains?
Or the folks matching the typical description of the poor perp caught on tv, in any cop show, be it reality tv or not?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
BlackGuardXIII, bro lol, you crack me up. My research is from personal experience and watching the news. Seriously dude, I have black friends that agree with me, what makes you better than me? nothing, we're all human and capable of messing up in life. What Ron Paul said makes sense, we're individuals not racial groups, but if you don't wanna be an individual and wanna be stereotyped fine by me. Also I find it funny that your basically calling me a racist. You don't know what color my skin is, you make an assumption that I'm white. I come from a multi-cultural background, I see the good and the bad in every color seperated culture there is. All I ever see on the news is how horrible black people are being treated, they always mention the color of some one when it's whites on black, but never when it's blacks on whites (at least in my town and on CNN). In my town the majority of black people steel things and deal drugs. A lot of white people do too, but not nearly as many as black people. Am I being racist by stating what I've seen with my own eye's? No I'm not, I'm telling the truth. Most of my black friends agree with me on blacks commiting more crimes in the city that whites. You say I'm full of hate, but when I use the word hate I'm saying I incredibly dislike, you on the other hand are trying to frame me as a racist cause you don't like what I'm saying cause your with the main stream culture in believing whites control the world and blacks are still the equivalent of being slaves which is just silly.

new topics

top topics

join