It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SASQUATCH legend meets science Jeff Meldrum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've been reading this great book (that I'm sure alot of you folks have read) and am really on the side of "there is a bunch of giant ape like creatures roaming around Canada and northern USA etc.."

If you have not read this book , do so.

The Evidence of Footprints is amazing!! (the chapter about Footprints)

"The manner of walking on two legs inferred for sasquatch appears quite distinct from the typical mode of modern human walking, which may come from an independent origin" (quoted Jeff Meldrum).

I myself after reading this book, go for an unknown animal of some kind ( new ape species) yet discovered.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah we get him up here all the time. Old Sas we call him. He comes in to town every once in a while to by a six-pack and some cigs. I used to worry about having a hairy, seven-foot tall prehistoric beast walking around town but since I discovered that he drinks Canadian beer I realized that he can't be all that bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I guess the whole "Sylvanic"., film and story by Todd Standing was a big hoax. His web site is gone (the massive one with the films, updates and history of his search and eventually finding and filming bigfoot in the Canadian Rockies and his efforts to get protection for the big ape (he claims it was "Gigantopithecus " and very close to extinction.

cryptomundo has just put up a new article that says some think" The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are behind an effort to produce and support the proof of Bigfoot?

More and more puzzles and no good proof - but fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Jeff Meldrum?

Not one of the most trusted sources in cryptozoology. I wouldn't put too much credence in what Jeff says.

top topics

join