It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The entire Jason Ingersoll Pentagon attack image collection in order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I put together this new presentation with all the Ingersoll images in chronological order since we were lucky enough to obtain all the high resolution originals.

There is no commentary, analysis, or scrutiny included. Just the raw images set to a soundtrack for a very emotional presentation of this extremely tragic event.

I highly recommend you view the much higher quality divx version here:

Ingersoll image presentation on Divx.

But you may have to download the software to view it. (it's easy and divx is WAY worth it.)

So for the download phobic folk here is the much lower quality version on google video:

Google Video Link

Peace, justice, and happy holidays from CIT.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Thanks Craig, the resolution is great if you happen to have divx, which I do!

Keep up the interesting work, InfinityO'Reilly

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
great collection thanks for adding the link. Just one thing i never really thought about is the really odd damage where the pentagon collapsed. Its so clean cut and you see the wall and its totally unaffected the other side. Why is that?

The damage to the cars also, very odd. Looks just like the same sort of damage that occured to the cars at ground zero in New York. Wonder why that is? Perhaps there were explosives on all these planes, or was that an effect of the pre planted bombs? hmm...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
great collection thanks for adding the link. Just one thing i never really thought about is the really odd damage where the pentagon collapsed. Its so clean cut and you see the wall and its totally unaffected the other side. Why is that?

They say it's due to the segmented construction but the extreme coincidence that this was the only part of the building that had been under renovation for years strains credulity.

The damage to the cars also, very odd. Looks just like the same sort of damage that occured to the cars at ground zero in New York. Wonder why that is? Perhaps there were explosives on all these planes, or was that an effect of the pre planted bombs? hmm...

The evidence indicates the latter.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If this was an aeroplane and looking at the place of impact being so low on the building, it must have come in flying just a few feet off the ground, so how are lamp posts and sign posts and anything else sticking out of the ground, still standing. The mind boggles.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgethebear
If this was an aeroplane and looking at the place of impact being so low on the building, it must have come in flying just a few feet off the ground, so how are lamp posts and sign posts and anything else sticking out of the ground, still standing. The mind boggles.

The short answer is it couldn't have (even the FDR shows a 5 degree nose-down attitude, and it shows signs of tampering).

At no point in the flight path could the aircraft fly level on its way in to the Pentagon. Further, the terrain does not allow for level flight, and yet remain parallel to the ground as it is down-hill all the way, in the direction of approach.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Further, the terrain does not allow for level flight, and yet remain parallel to the ground as it is down-hill all the way, in the direction of approach.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is downhill "all the way" but after the Navy Annex the descent is significant enough that it would be a stretch to suggest that a 757 traveling over 500 mph would have enough time to completely level out in the 2 seconds it would take to reach the Pentagon at that speed.

top topics

join