It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I use NasaWorld Wind, it is the google earth of Nasa. It allows to see the Moon and Mars as well but I noticed that many parts on the moon appear to be deliberately blacked out. Also a while ago I remember seeing an anomaly on a satellite picture but I can't find it anymore, I think it was removed (it wasa strange bright glowing spot on the dark side).

Please comment at this picture, why the missing parts? And they are not computeer glitches, they even appear on Nasa website.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm no pro when it comes to NASA photos but I'm confused as to why you insist the blackening out of these images is deliberate?

I would be more inclined to accept some sort of "data loss" theory before jumping onto the Hoagland tip, if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Id lean towards data drop out when the image was transmitted.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why don't we try it one more time to see if it is a glitch or what, it will be interesting to see.

Who doesn't love the moon.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Id lean towards data drop out when the image was transmitted.

Thank you, I didn't know about those data losses.
But I find i hard to believe that after over 50 years of moon exploration, they don't have pictures of those areas.
I am slightly suspicious, since the Japanese send their satellite there they suddenly started to talk about aliens and invasion, maybe there is something

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeah, can we get that thing to rotate onto a three dimensional access I would love to see.

Why would they want to cover-up the moon.

QUESTION EVERYTHING.

No case is closed to an OPEN MIND.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I can assure you it is no cover-up. I'm a 3d graphics artist and that model of the moon is a UV Sphere. It seems to me that the normals are inverted and so the image map is on the other side of the face that's why it appears black. Simply a mapping flaw.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
QUESTION:

I would up load stuff, but that I leave up to the Computer Experts, can you bring the image up again this time without flaws.

Just curious.

I just find it funny how only certain parts are covered, why in patterns, why in some sort of distortion in the color of black. Why not any other color? There are many.

But black seems to be void of light. No peepshows here. Oracle can you bring that image up again, once again just curious, I question everything.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just downloaded this....
and there is no cover up

It might be your internet connection.....because it took a bit of time for it to load...and I saw the same blackouts you have in your image...but then it cleared up and they went away.

I would suggest trying again and letting it fully load

Here is a cool way to look at the moon (in color! LOL)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Here, Google This.

"The Disclosure Project 2001 Press Club Conference Video"

On Wednesday, May 9th 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena, according to Dr. Steven M. Greer, director of the Disclosure Project which hosted the event.

new topics

top topics

join