It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashed into windmill of Aurora TX farm, The alien body was burried

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i watched a documentary this morning on the history channel about this, i had never heard about it before until now.

For those who dont know about this case, apparently in 1897 a cigar shaped UFO crashed into a windmill in a farm in the town of Aurora Texas. Many people witnessed this and rushed over to the crash site to see what remained. What they saw was alot of debree and a body, yeah a body of something that was "not an inhabitant of this world". It was badly disfigured but easy to tell it was not a human, after the events the people of the town gave it a proper burial in the grave yard. Attemps to exhume the body have been made but the current people of Aurora were not cooperative and did not let anyone dig up the body.

Links

www.alienationsam.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

I think there is an alien body in that cemetary, Why the owners of the cemetary dont let the body be exhumed i dont know but im convinced it is there.....if it was there, i would feel so frusterated that those people wouldnt let it be exhumed cause we would be sooo close to probably the biggest discovery EVER

whats your take on this case???

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think it has already been exhumated and taken away. The townsfolk don't want anyone to dig 'couse there's nothing left in the grave.

So eventhough you buried out and old story (or that is was shown on TV) doesn't prove anything. As you said your self, the towns people are not willing to cooperate, so even if they had some debries of the crashed UFO or anyother evidence, they would give anything to the public.

They have been probably scared by the army or whoever.

So don't expect anything big to come out of this.

take care

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

I did hear of some story like that, even posted here at one time.

I saw the body burnt instead of buried and thought of the Hitler scam.

Its an attract for visitors to the town.

So it might be a scam by the same people.

ED: AlexG141989 was the reply too... sorry 2nd poster.

[edit on 12/29/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Aurora Texas Incident on ATS.

I hope this helps.

... a literal plethora of information, insight and responses.

Please add to an ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

new topics

top topics

join