It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush- Nazi Death Camp Connections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Prescott Sheldon Bush -- Best known for serving in the US armed forces in Arizona during WWI spent defacing Geronimo's grave and grave-robbing the skull for his germanic secret piracy club "Skull and Bones Society" headquartered at Yale, University. [22] [23] [24] What he is not famous for was his financier banker support of Adolph Hitler, the Nazi Storm Troopers, Auschwitz and death camps. In his quest to get rich Prescott Bush collaborated with the Nazis before war broke out and through the year after Pearl Harbor.

Prescott Bush became Hitler's banker when he became Fritz Thyssen's banker. [25] [26] The incredible loot Fritz's father made in steel, coal, and railroads during WWI was hidden in Holland. Shortly afterwards he was looking to spread some in America and opened a front operation through E.R. Harriman in New York City. [27] [28], [29] In fact, reports indicate that the Bush connections to Nazi money continued through 1951. [30]

The reason Auschwitz was located where it was is because that is near where Fritz Thyssen's coal, steel, and railroads were. [31] [32] That made it possible for I.G. Farben to synthesize fuel from coal gasification for the war machine there, which made it also possible to synthesize rubber there. [33] [34] I.G. Farben also made Zyklon B gas, enough to annihilate two million people according to the trial testimony of the Auschwitz camp commander Rudolf Hoess.

Here is a bunch of resources.

1. -- www.john-loftus.com...
2. -- en.wikipedia.org...
3. -- en.wikipedia.org...
4. -- www.nubond.net...
5. -- www.beardbooks.com...
6. -- www.forbes.com...
7. -- phatnav.com...
8. -- articles.roshd.ir...
9. -- hnn.us...
10. -- www.tribalmessenger.org...
11. -- www.h-net.org...
12. -- www.democracynow.org.../01/12/1448237
13. -- coat.ncf.ca...
14. -- phatnav.com...
15. -- www.namebase.org...
16. -- www.scripophily.net...
17. -- www.remingtonsociety.com...
18. -- www.remington.com...
19. -- www.geocities.com...
20. -- www.senate.gov...
21. -- www.dldewey.com...
22. -- www.secretsofthetomb.com...
23. -- www.cbsnews.com...
24. -- www.yaleherald.com...
25. -- www.john-loftus.com...
26. -- www.reformation.org...
27. -- www.frankkryder.com...
28. -- www.intl-news.com...
29. -- www.nhgazette.com...
30. -- www.nhgazette.com...
31. -- www.guardian.co.uk...
32. -- www.ce-review.org...
33. -- www.auschwitz.org.pl...
34. -- www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
35. -- www.spectacle.org...
36. -- www.fscwv.edu...
37. -- www3.usenetarchive.org...
38. -- veritas3.holocaust-history.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I guess this isnt a conspiracy, just fact.

wow.
taboo? lol

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I hinted at this exact same thing in another thread recently (today even), but was accused of being a holocaust denier. This place is funny sometimes.

Lots of this information is covered in the Unofficial Biography of George Bush as well. Thanks for the quality post. I'd love to see some moderated and reasonable discussion on this topic.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The reason Auschwitz was located where it was is because that is near where Fritz Thyssen's coal, steel, and railroads were. [31] [32] That made it possible for I.G. Farben to synthesize fuel from coal gasification for the war machine there ...

That would make sense if it was a labor camp. Of course, that is completely impossible. It was extermination central.
and none of this is in proper history textbooks!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You probably already know about General S.D Butler saying that he was asked to lead an army of almost half a million vets to coup the US government. BBC radio reported that they uncovered some type of documents on it as well. BBC Radio 4

I don't see the General getting anything out of announcing that.

I think this topic is something that is generally already believed to be true, or at least highly probable - you might not get much, but we'll see.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but thought I would bump and add this tidbit. In this video the journalist makes claim to bushes connection to the concentration camp Auschwitz. This IMO is one of the most dangerous familes in the world today. I also believe they had a hand in the World Trade Center bombings in addition to the Reichstag building burnt down. I would go so far as to say, I would not be suprised if Bushes grandfather had a hand in the Reichstag being burnt down.

I think this is one of the most important peices of information in the world today. The rise of Fascism in the west.

We also see history repeating itself with the construction of the FEMA concentration camps and rail tracks leading to them.

In this video Auschwitz is mentioned, I have included a few images of FEMA camps and the trains below for those not in the know.

www.youtube.com...

FEMA Camp Train

Halliburton Confirm FEMA Camp Construction Ready
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

join