It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Scheduled for Political-Termination?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are You Scheduled for Political-Termination?

www.indybay.org

Starting February 2008, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will put into effect “Advance Passenger Information System (APIS).” U.S. Citizens will need permission from the United States Government to travel on air and sea vessels from or through the U.S. That includes foreign visitors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-12-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How will the American people stand up against this?

What are you going to do the moment this comes into affect?

Are we all going to continue to be led like lambs to the slaughter?

What else is going to be imposed on us until we finally wake u, stand up and stop this nightmare that is unfolding before our very eyes.

Perhaps the 2012 and/or end of the world prophecies is not about the end of the world, but more to do with the end of our abilities to choose, to have a voice, to go where we please, to have children, to think...

WAKE UP!!!!

www.indybay.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is old news it was passed Augest 23rd 2007 this is a repost.

Heres a Video on it.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just because someone on a whacko-leftist website believes it to be, it does not make it so.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't see any evil intent, unless proving your identity is evil?

Of course the Gender question might confuse some, but I'll leave that for the ACLU to figure out.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
what is becoming of our country?????

i ,like others, really consider whether i would want to bring a child into this world----and thats in the good ole usa.

man----(head shaking)

remember all that crap about not letting the terrorists win, and not changing our daily lives as a result?????

apparently the gov't doesn't think that

how can anyone deny a coming police state-----there's a new post every week with some crazy new law.

also theres the nau argument---yet then a law like this????

open border/closed border//open border/closed border
which is it

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
remember all that crap about not letting the terrorists win, and not changing our daily lives as a result?????

apparently the gov't doesn't think that

how can anyone deny a coming police state-----there's a new post every week with some crazy new law.

How? That's easy, you just drink copious amounts of republicRAT cool aid, immerse yourself in ABCNNBC/FOX etc. And make sure you keep the false conservative/liberal paradigm foremost in your mind when analyzing such laws.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Umm...you have always needed permission. Its called a passport.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Odd. I was under the impression that the APIS has been in effect since 2005?

Established for commercial airline and vessel operators, APIS enhances border security by providing officers with pre-arrival and departure manifest data on all passengers and crew members.

CBP web

So where does it say anything about scheduled political termination?

And if you go to DHS's website, nothing really changed for how people can come and go through the border in 2008. Passport. Drivers License and a birth certificate.

And I would really like to see a fence put up on our northern border. You know, the largest, unprotected border in the world. Keep those darn Canucks out!

[end sarcasm]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
well all the people for this law enjoy your internel state passports and you guys would of loved hitler.

You guys for these laws should become SS your great candiates.

effective feb 19th 2008 you need a government permission to leave your state on any public transportation.

If you have been convicted of any felony you will be denied to leav eyour state on any public transportation service in the united states as you will not be issued a government boarding pass.Prob government dissent will also get you on this list.

Any reason they want pretty much.

all this is in the bill.

Won't be long before physc dyganosis is added.

this includes us citezens.

and if you reply so what if you got no warrent its all good go shoot yourself int he head do the world a favor.

its people like you why hitler did what he did.

oh and you think I drive a car so what.

they are gps tracking chips in all ID after may 2008 so um your screwed.

not to mention face scan cameras and license plate scanners.

If you call this freedom you need to get out of my united states these laws are not free in any way or form..

we are becomming a slave nation

good job america!

highway check points and you can kiss your car freedom goodbye.

hope you dont have any family in the travel industry.

the perverbial poop is gonna hit the fan soon.

I cant wait for the news to report these news laws they forgot to report passed on aug 23rd.

I want to see all you pro government ppl say then.

will you still love that molech worship war monger bush.

how far does blind faith take you?
You need governemnt permission to leave your state.

I believe they have similar laws in china.

I do not want these nazi communist devil laws do you?

when do you stand up for freedom.

this law counts for all planes buses trains any government run program.

do you travel out of state?

do you have a felony or are already on the no fly list.

have fun being in a jail with no bars.

try to run a road block and you will learn what is like to be an Iraqi.

remember its operation Iraqi freedom bullet!

[edit on 27-12-2007 by NWOplayerhater]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOplayerhater

Ah yes, the personal attack, sure sign of a losing argument. You've always, at least for the past few decades that I've been alive, a passport to go and come back from abroad. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bobafett1972

But us Canadians are so friendly and we bring you peace offerings of poutine and beer!

reply to post by NWOplayerhater

Which bill is it that says you need government permission to leave travel. Can you link to the bill please?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The slippery slope into martial law continues unabated.
And sadly, ordinary citizens continue to chant, "If you aren't doing anything wrong - then you have nothing to worry about." Um, I haven't done anything wrong and I have plenty to worry about - first and foremost is your tacit approval of these Stazi tactics. The erosion of our rights is taking place right before our very eyes and yet we fail to do anything to stop it.

It is time that government relinquish control back to it's citizens - or rather - it's time for the citizens to take control back from the government!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
time for everyone to start renaming themselves and their children,pets,cars and such as john smith!

imagine the fun!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
How will the American people stand up against this?

They're not going to. Most will not know this is being brought upon them, some will but won't have the initiative to protest, and the tiny minority that is prepared to fight this legislation is just too tiny.

Inform and motivate the masses. That's what needs to be done. But the only way that can be achieved is though the popular media, and unfortunately that lot are securely tucked away in numerous pockets.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

This isnt a passport to leave the united states.

Read the LAw

you need an internal passport to leave the state line.

one has nothing to do with another.

When they approve city government permission control.

And you need a pass to leave your city let alone the state.

then it will be you need government permission to leave your house.

then you will have to have cameras installed in your home.

is this all ok cause you dont do anything wrong.

while there at it maybe they should attach a drug testing machine to your toilet.

so everytime you pee you get drug tested and uploaded to some nsa computer.

your not doing anything wrong so its all good right?

so when did you come thropugh the TV in our dimension bro?

Was it the movie 1984 you seem like a cookie cut character from his movie.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOplayerhater
This isnt a passport to leave the united states.

Read the LAw

you need an internal passport to leave the state line.

I believe you are incorrect.
Please provide some evidence because I read the bill and I did not read anything which stated you will need some sort of permission or document to travel within the states. Anything will do such as which section of the bill and the paragraph.

BTW, its not a law, its still only a bill.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My, my, you are a testy little man this morning aren't you...

It's a bill, not even remotely law yet, nor will it be. Unconstitutional doesn't even begin to cover it. And yes, any one surveilling me is in for a long, long boring day, month, and years. So let 'em...I'm just about the most boring person on Earth...just sayin'.

I need no permission to go anywhere within the boundries of this country, nor will I. Internal passports? News to me, sunshine.

As for me being some sort of cardboard, cookie cutter character out of 1984. "A" for effort at insulting me, a "D-" for results, the only reason I don't give you an "F" is I don't believe in flunking. So buzz off before I sic the thought police on you...j/k. Humour, in case you didn't get it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Any infringement of the right to travel, at the very least within America, although almost certainly without as well, would be blatantly unconstitutional.

The federal government lacks an enumerated power to regulate even interstate or international travel by citizens, and the 10th Amendment therefore applies.

A citizen would be well within his natural rights to resist a law enforcement officer in a matter related to this, and in fact in many states any charges against the citizen for resisting arrest would be dropped because the officer's interference would be considered false arrest.

Vote the dems into the governor's office in your state, wait until your new governor has appointed a few judges, then feel free to deck any cop who has the audacity to actually utter the words "your papers, please".

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
im not gonna sit here and break down the new law. It is not a Bill it ha sbeen passed

here is the new Law pdf please read it.

dmses.dot.gov...

Im not gonna get outraged for you I am not going to be your personal assistant.

please use your own brain just I have and next tiem try searching the www.dhs.gov for this pdf info and other material for this new law.

I took the Time to look up this new law in september when it was passed

Look at the youtube post date this is old news you know?

this isnt the first forum this has been discussed on.

The new law effective feb 19th 2008 not going to be sent to the senate to be passed on Feb 19th.

Im pretty sure its the new law sorry buddy.

why do people bark give me links and then pick on your statements but made no attempt to look up any info then call you wrong!

read the pdf yourself if you care about your nation perhaps you should stop doing what your doing and read something that matters to you your family and your nation.

But hey I cant be you I can only be me!

Look I am not gonna argue with the worlds ignorant or blinded people.

It Boils down to this is the brass Tax on this NEW LAW! Efeective Feb 19th 2008.

You have to have a US government to use any public bus trains or plane if you are denied you can not leave your state on any public transportation and are subject to arrest for violating the LAW< not a bill there gonna pass LOL!

Under the TSA's ¨Advance Passenger Information System (APIS),¨ initiative, you'll need to obtain permission from the U.S. government to travel on any commercial airliner or ship that goes to or from the United States. You won't receive your boarding pass until you are cleared by APIS. You'll also need permission to travel through the United States (e.g., if you're changing planes at a U.S. airport on a trip between two foreign countries). It doesn't matter if you're a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Everyone will need permission to enter—or leave—the United States.

All public transportation.

Where I got the Docket for the new Law.

docketsinfo.dot.gov...

================================================

As of October 1, 2007, the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Department of Homeland Security's United States Coast Guard (USCG) and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will be migrating from the Docket Management System (DMS) to the government-wide Federal Docket Management System (FDMS) at

DOT department of transportation started this new system in october.

DOT is everything bro including your car all the roads highway everything sorry ><

Website you go to be removed from nation wide boarding pass denile

www.dhs.gov...

numbers you call to try to be approved.

good luck getting off the list LOL!

hope your children dont have any similar names as a person on the list they get banned as well.

there is this going around.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I must admit I find it incredulous at the naivety of so many Americans Fuhrer Bush has allowed such draconian laws as Patriot1 and soon to be 2, internment without trial etc. yet so many just sit back and say well it wont bother me, well it might not at the moment but when the time comes it will but for these doubters it will be too late.

They will be the first to start crying when it all goes down the pan, they are in denial like passengers on a sinking ship refusing to acknowledge the reality around them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join