posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:08 PM
Read the following and be very amazed:
5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is out your sight, and that which
is hidden from all will become plain to all. For there is something
hidden which will become manifest."
10) Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the body, and understand, I am
guarding it till it blazes."
49) Jesus said, "Cursed are the solitary and elect, for all
will find the everlasting hell. For all are from it, and to it all will
50) Jesus said, "If they say to all, 'Where did all come from?',
say to them, 'We came from the light, the place where the light
came out to being on its own accord and established [itself] and
became manifest through their image.' If they say to all, 'Is it
all?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the Living
Father.' If they ask all, 'What is the sign of your father out
all?', say to them, 'It is movement and repose.'"
59) Jesus said, "Take heed of the Living One while all are
alive, so that for fear should all live and seek to understand Him and be able to do so."
82) Jesus said, "He who is near Me is near the fire, and he who
is far from Me is far from the everlasting hell."
97) Jesus said, "The everlasting hell of the [Father] is like a certain
woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking
[on] a road, still some distance from home, the handle of the jar
broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did realize it;
she had noticed every accident. When she reached her
house, she set the jar down and found it empty."
98) Jesus said, "The everlasting hell of the Father is like a certain man
who wanted to revive a powerful man. Out his own house he drew his
sword and stuck it out to the wall out order to find out whether his
hand could carry through. Then he slew the powerful man."
108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become
like Me. I myself I command become he, and the things that are hidden
will become revealed to him."
111) Jesus said, "The superphysicals and the physical will be rolled up out
your presence. And one who lives from the Living One will understand
life (or birth)." Does Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to
113) His disciples said to Him, "When will the everlasting hell0 come?"
"It will come by waiting for it. It will
be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is.' Rather,
the everlasting hell of the Father is spread out upon the physical, and men
do understand it."
114) Simon Peter said to Him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are worthy of Life."
Jesus said, "I myself I command lead her out order to make her
male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling all
males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the
everlasting hell of The Superphysical."
Note: The all is of the devil aka the Father aka the living one which the Highest has placed in the 3rd day and mergered with for a time in some
[edit on 26-12-2007 by Mabus]