It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People should go to Below top Secret more often. BTS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Aw MountainStar, you are a gem.Thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

PTS is a dead weight on ATS
no one uses it and its pretty much like a deserted desert

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Just wait until we move into 2008.
It takes the Americans almost 2 years to pull off an election and this last year of the whole disaster will bring a lot more traffic to the Politics board.

I really don't understand their system because Canada can call an election and have a vote in about 6 weeks, but mark my words, PTS will be a hot board in the coming year.

We'll all need BTS just to escape the insanity of the US electoral debacle.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
We'll all need BTS just to escape the insanity of the US electoral debacle.

Most likely..Politics tends to be a touchy subject with most Americans. I suppose that's why PTS isn't any busier than it is. There is a saying here in the U.S, "There are two things you never discuss amongst polte company, religion and politics."

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am glad you guys made this thread, I love cookies!
I'm a shy type and far less witty than most down on bts, AND A TOTAL RETARD WHEN IT COMES TO pts, oh , I have oppinons just not very good ones. The other thing is that sometimes I find really fun stuff going on there but its already over before I come to join in. Lots of very funny stuff to read though. I think it is the best kept secret of the ATS network... keep it secret, keep it for those that are the real locals.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You know I haven't spent a lot of time here in several months, but I prefer BTS to the other two. It's a matter of personal interest. If I go to a board where everyone agrees with me, I'd be pretty bored.

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I really don't understand their system because Canada can call an election and have a vote in about 6 weeks,...

That's because you can predict it in the US. When one election ends, the next one begins, but in Canada, you don't know if it could be five years down the road, you're not going to waste funds on advertising today if it's not going to have any impact way down the road.

C

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

AND A TOTAL RETARD WHEN IT COMES TO pts, oh , I have oppinons just not very good ones.

If that's truly the case antar, you can post away on PTS and fit in just fine.

I'm gonna have the PTS gang after me, but these boards are here for us to share our diverse opinions on a multitude of subjects. I say dive in where ever you want, if you feel you're being personally attacked for your views on a topic a Mod will throw you a flotation device.

If it really gets too heavy, bail out and go to BTS.
If that's not enough, the nice thing about a discussion board is the fact that you can turn off your computer and walk away any time you want. I do it sometimes and I wouldn't want anyone to ever feel pressured by the members here.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Lighthearted

Carefree

Fun

I can honestly say I usually end my night browsing BTS just to relax and wind down after the day...

You all keep me either laughing or crying most of the time and it's wonderful how close you get to feel about the friends one makes on here...

Yeah, BTS is the "BOMB"

Semper

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have wondered over to BTS and posted a couple of times. But hadnt found my niche yet....then I just get so wrapped up in ATS that I end up having no time to go to BTS.

But I will say that from everything I read there....yall do have lots of fun!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

AD you want to have a bet on that

if you go to PTS almost all topics in the major sections are by me and a few others.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The only problem is the influx of people, if it was included as a whole on the first main page aswell without logging in again, I am sure more people will get involved in BTS. That is all I am saying because many people follow other sports, music, comics films and media on other sites in more amounts. I find that BTS too hidden within ATS and that is even if you know about it, where's the button for it?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree that the fact you have to sign in again sometimes kind of discourages people. Any way that could be fixed?

Also, perhaps a more visible link to BTS could be put on the board home of ATS? Maybe a colorful banner?

I, personally, enjoy BTS. It's a nice get away from all of the political bickering on ATS (I don't visit PTS much). Granted, I do seem to get in to the bickering over sports ( SpeakerofTruth
), but it's still a nice "getaway", so to speak.

I think BTS should be promoted a little more. It's a nice asset to the Above Network.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
BTS is a good chill out area but it just needs the people to chill out with, as a new post may take days if no one see's it to reply to. After some stressful writing subjects, trying to really make a difficult point of things and explain the unproven, you do like some free no hassle writing pages to relax in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join