It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People should go to Below top Secret more often. BTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I like all the conspiracy threads on here and do most of posts in ATS forums but I feel sorry for Below Top Secret because there just is not enough people there.

I blame the fact you have to sign in and out to get into it and there is no quick menus from ATS to get people there without having to sign in.

It's light hearted not many arguements unless it's about sport, but even that section is a ghost town.

I do wish more people were involved with it and hope some ATS folks may look in other areas too. I quite like the other sections but it needs more input and it's a shame it's not on the same boards page as ATS.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For the most part, the big draw is ATS and Id say to a lesser extent PTS. I dont post too often in BTS, and when I do, its usually in the Vid Games, Computers, or Rants sections. The reason ATS and PTS get some much traffic (IMO) is the wide range of idea's.

Theres not too many things to say about Call of Duty 4, the lastest video card, or the latest rant from Simius and his Ilk (that was a light hearted remark not intended to cause offense, i like most of your rants. Just for clarification
)

It would be great to see more traffic over at BTS, but for now, those that do frequent it, make it good and worth it IMO.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have to say that I started off going to ATS and it took me forever to even find out there WAS a BTS - but now that I'm there I've had the opportunity to meet some really great people and it's now where I spend the majority of my time. Thanks for posting about this Time Lord.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pretty sure there's enough nonsense in this half of the forums for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yep, Yep...I'm always here.Somebody come visit me...I have cookies....

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Pretty sure there's enough nonsense in this half of the forums for me.

Thanks for that contribution. No one's putting a gun to your head to stay here.

Actually I think BTS is busier that PTS. A great place to kick back and enjoy members company. Even those that you have differing opinions with on ATS. THAT is where friendships are made.

Edit: I'll pass on the cookies AD but have you got beer?

[edit on 26-12-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Merry Christmas AD.

You and many others are BTS favorites.

For those that don't visit that board, I think you'll be surprised. There are so many topics of interest and we have some great Mods that understand the nature of BTS and keep it running smoothly.
I don't think you even get nailed for a "one liner" when posting on BTS.

Of course the same T&C applies across all the boards, but BTS is so much more laid back and doesn't have the heavy drama going on that ATS and Politics seems to attract.

BTS ROCKS........

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I venture down to BTS every now and again to chat about other topics like TV, Comics and Movies ect… I also have learned how to make my own avatars thanks to BTS

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

cookies?
and it took me this long to find out
now i am hungry want to post some to me

also BTS crew rules on ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am not sure if the problem is the fact people do not know much about it, then when they do find out they get put off by logging in again twice. Then because it has less people there for these reasons, people will stay away from it because the forums do not move as quickly as ATS do with the amount of viewers. So the cycle begins in the way BTS is not recognised. I go on other websites too about media related posts or sports and they get enough attention, shame not everyone knows of it here.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Aw ad, you are sweet.Good friends abound here.
Bodrul, what you didn't know I had cookies?
Here guys..dig in...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

What? No beer? A good Rye will do.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh dang, we need one of those Star Trek food replicators so AD can send us a cookie.

As for those that have the double log-in problem, just save a your password and log-in information on your browser. When you click to BTS it gets you in on the first try without having to type it every time you visit.

I use the Firefox browser and it lists the passwords I save like this:

I'm sure IE must have something similar, if not, switch to Firefox.
I very rarely need to put in a password twice.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I haven't posted a lot in BTS, but I go there a lot to relax for a few minutes. It's a great place to "hide" when someone is getting on your nerves on ATS.

Plus the light hearted side releases the stress that too many serious subjects can cause.

Now if the United Federation of Butt Kissers would use my services as their counsel, I would really get things rolling. (This is not to slight the Confederated Anti- Butt Kissers, a very fine group in their own right, but I find I need there services less and less.)

And if you're wondering what the Sam Hill I'm talking about, then visit BTS and look these fine threads up.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Nope, sorry buddy.Gotta keep everything appropriate for all ages.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
For the most part, the big draw is ATS and Id say to a lesser extent PTS. \

BTS threads move much faster than PTS threads do. Honestly, PTS is even more stagnant than BTS is.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Actually I think BTS is busier that PTS.

I do too. PTS, as far as I can tell, is pretty stagnant. I have seen threads sit for days and hardly move at all at PTS.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OH MAN, I haven't been *KISSING THE MODS BUTTS* Lately NGC2736!

It's Springer's fault! Been too interested in the Bob White Object.

AD can I have a cookie pretty please with sugar on it?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

but of course my good friend! cookies all around.
Care for some coffee or tea with that?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Coffee with a little dab of cream AD & thank-you.

These cookie are delicious! AD's not only beautiful, but

she can cook too Guys!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join