It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Against Freemason Sponsored Electronic Harassment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You are so right. I will, in the future, take posts about Microwave Brain Manipulation more seriously. Thank you for setting me upon the path of understanding and reason.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No offence OP but this seems like extreme paranoia, i stopped reading at the point of you talking about pasting tin foil all over the walls. I am not mocking you, i think you genuinely need help. This thread is one of the reasons i have stopped reading anything on the secret societies forum.
Way too many outlandish ideas for me...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That's good info but i wish it would be shorter and more to the point, but this stuff gos on.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Kinda of odd. We usually use foil to increase reception. Works pretty well, really. Trying to use foil to block a signal would work the other way.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, OP.

Remember when creating a Faraday cage, half a cage is no cage at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I really sympathize with masons, Christ they get the wrong end of it all. They are decent, kind people. There was one guy however , his number plate in the uk was T533 BRO and i watched him deliberately point a small black box at a guy in PC World Rochester he followed him around the store and got as close as he could. It couldn't have been bad because the guy didn't collapse at all. Maybe he was sending a healthy waves from the box, has anyone thought of that?

Do you think he was playing a joke on him? He didn't look very happy, indeed he looked harassed but you know, lighten up man. You were still walking afterwards right?

I bet it was just mind games.

So lighten up man...

The worlds is full of people who really hate freemasons from genuine experience, but try and get on with them, they are far more powerful than you know so try and get on with them.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I agree with that betterthanyoucaneverbe. I think the freemasons are getting the blame for a lot of this because the issue is so secretive and victims have nowhere to turn for actual information. Secrecy on the part of the masons merely gives an opportunity for blame.
BTW that was my reply under anonymous last november and I find it curious that none of those ass slapping about tin foil had anything to say about it.
An observation about the issue:
Many people who report this are dismissed simply because they come off as kooks. Yet it is believed the reasons people are targeted is because they are whistleblowers, potential dissidents, people who challenge authority, are mentally gifted yet have related eccentricities, may be drug users, pimps, prostitutes, sexual deviates (not pedophiles or predators) or any other rationale some ideologue may deem to label them as "undesirable" to society. (purportedly a rationale exists that the targets' behaviour is not overtly criminal if at all, so the ideologues, having no basis to rid them from their midst using the legal system, resort to vigilante "justice")
Simply put they may be "different" than what the establishment in a given community accepts as the norm.
And after being targeted for some time they may exhibit some signs of this stressful treatment, so....
How do you expect them to come off?
People should give this a very liberal observation, even in extreme doubt, because a program of social cleansing practiced as sport by the many upon the few who would be chosen because of their vulnerability, may be perhaps the cruelest chapter in human history imaginable.
It is unconstitutional and unamerican, and taken in addition to the well documented creation of a Stasi like civilian snitch system to combat "terrorist threats" in our cities, represents the greatest peril to freedom this nation has ever faced.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Betterthanyoucaneverbe

where in the UK do you live?

I thought Denver was in the US. Oh, well.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
FWIW when I said I agree with betterthanyoucaneverbe I meant in the context that I believe people are too quick to blame this all on freemasons, not that people following people around and poining black boxes at other people might be up to something good. That's pretty silly!

[edit on 27-8-2009 by batvette]

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by masonwatcher

Can you make any recommendations in regards cranial covering? Are there any types of materials that are more suitable or certain shapes that are more effective?

l think l am under a masonic microwave attack please can you help, Please help as l do not understand their way.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Directed Energy Weapon signals are on right now at East 86th Street and 2nd Ave. Manhattan New York City on the Upper East Side. Usually every night the signal is turned on to disrupt my sleep and prevent me from falling asleep or to wake me up and after I'm awake. The signals usually stay on for several minutes. I suspect this is done to erase my short term memory too since the signal is usually kept on after I wake up.

One thing that I also notice is that certain sounds seem to become more amplified from outside at street level. It will sound as if the noise the truck engines make can easily penetrate through my windows and walls even though at day time when there is a lot of traffic I can't hear any traffic from down stairs. I've marked my windows with Yellow Post-It notes.

I'm at East 86th Street and 2nd Avenue above the Chase bank. My windows are marked with Yellow Post-It Notes. Directed Energy Weapon signal is usually on at nights everyday and night and it can stay on for over 30 minutes so you have a good chance to capture the frequency with a good set up. The Voice to Skull signals are also constantly on 24/7.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

you should explain this to your doctor. he has some filters he can give you in pill form. They will completely block any signals that disrupt your body. Just tell him the whole story and remind him about the filter pills. He is a real nice guy.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I really do not know how to even reply to this thread. Such weapons have, of course, been researched. Damn, I have even seen them in operation, epecially microwave and sonic devices. However, I do not see where we fit into the equation. I wish our Lodge had the kind of funding required to develop this technology. We cannot even afford a decent day out. LOL

Please Ladies and Gents, we are not out to get you. It is more like you are out to get us.
And, how do I know about these little toys? I was TEMPEST trained in the military and got wind of such things.

Oh, Network dude. Hi Bro. We have a Denver, Washington, Dallas, Boston and even a New York in the UK.
edit on 2/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Sorry Dude, spelt your handle wrong. Fixed it now.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

that was directed at an old poster who gets banned on a regular basis and he comes back using different names. His dead giveaway is he claims to be the Parkletos. He is an electrician from Denver CO. Nice guy when he isn't flapping hate speech about masons. But I had no idea that the UK had places with those names. New York. wow. Do the people who live there have a different accent than everyone else?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well, they have trouble saying coffee properly and eat a lot of hotdogs. LOL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join