It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Against Freemason Sponsored Electronic Harassment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You know I just received my cap from Scottish Rite and there was not a shred of foil anywhere in it. I will obviously have to make some In-Field Modifications to rectify this most serious situation.

I don't want to get any unnecessary cross interference due to competing microwave attacks.

My head hurt just from reading that. I'm going to roll my self in some foil and take a nap now.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by sharkman]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Hmm. I got my SR hat a year ago and didn't notice any tin foil lining either. Neither did I find any in my SR ring. Must go out and line them.... perhaps we should contact the Council and let them know of their mistake?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great news!!!

My Tin Foil G-String just came in the mail.

My wife says I look very handsome in it and she's excited that the foil will block the signals from any unwanted people from trying to see me dance in it.

I'm not sure what the "G" in g-string stands for but I think it's geometry or God.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

Oh man, this is the best post EVER. Perhaps you shouldnt use a tin foil G-String though, since once the Masonic NWO cabal sees you in a regular one you should be able to...er... "stun" them into stopping this world-wide masonic microwave beam!

And I'll give it 5 days until we see the "G"-String theory pop up on FreemasonWatch.

HEADLINE: MASONIC CABAL FOUND IN NAMING OF UNDERWEAR - "G" STRING IS ATTEMPT BY MASONS TO CONTROL THE WORLD!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Holy hell! Hahahahahahahaha!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey- I think I figured it out.

The "G" stands for garment.

as in under-garments

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

OMG CORSIG! The microwave beams have gotten to you. It OBVIOUSLY stands for Geometry, and is a masonic symbol. I wonder about the G-Spot

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
reply to post by corsig

OMG CORSIG! The microwave beams have gotten to you. It OBVIOUSLY stands for Geometry, and is a masonic symbol. I wonder about the G-Spot

Hmmm. Well the "G"eometry spot is indeed a age old mystery to men and it is a hard one to master. It takes years of intense study and discipline.

The Masons are indeed a wise group of people.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Great news!!!

Oh my.

Has it actually come to THIS in the seemingly short time I was gone?

Heck, I was hoping for a tin-foil Templar Chapeau. I never dreamed we'd get a G-String.

I s'pose I'd better start the adkins diet again. Gee! (pardon the pun)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Great news!!!

Oh my.

Has it actually come to THIS in the seemingly short time I was gone?

Heck, I was hoping for a tin-foil Templar Chapeau. I never dreamed we'd get a G-String.

I s'pose I'd better start the adkins diet again. Gee! (pardon the pun)

Senrak hmmm, I somewhat remember the name- LOL welcome back from your extended vacation brother!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Senrak hmmm, I somewhat remember the name- LOL welcome back from your extended vacation brother!

Thank you Brother!

I truly have missed you guys, although admittedly I have been "lurking" but to be honest, it's not as much fun with all the ads in between posts, etc. etc. During my absence, I have become more and more involved Masonically and was even the key speaker at the recent meeting of the Royal Order of Scotland in Kansas City, MO this past August. So the Mason-haters can now hate me even more, if they like. (Oh, I'm sure they will do so in the name of Christianity and love, huh?)

Looking forward to participating when I can.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by corsig

Corsig, how have you dealt with the chaffing issues? Nothing worse then an aluminum foil wedgie.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by corsig

Corsig, how have you dealt with the chaffing issues? Nothing worse then an aluminum foil wedgie.

Easy I coat the tin foil with saran wrap first.

I feel it gives it a nice protective layer.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by corsig

Ahh, this makes perfect sense. Then one might be able to employ said under-garment for leftover storage when it has exceeded the usefullness of its original purpose.

Your genius continues to astound me. I hereby promote you to the rank of 10(31) degree uber-Mason and as such you are entitled to all the rights and privelages of the position. Employ your microwave powers as you see fit and manipulate those who you will.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Very, VERY glad to see you back here, my Brother.

Tin foil G-string... OMG...

Is that the coveted "special prize" advertised in your sig?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
[Is that the coveted "special prize" advertised in your sig?

No- I can't tell you what it is but you'll love it.

Here's a hint though

--.-.. --- ..-.-. ..--.-. ---.--- .-.- .- . - -.---.-

PS- it doesn't say "Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine" so don't try using your Lil Orphan Annie decoder ring to decipher it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

--.-.. --- ..-.-. ..--.-. ---.--- .-.- .- . - -.---.-

Hah, you were right, it had nothing to do with Ovaltine. Please do not start typing in machine language next, you evil brain-manipulating Mason.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Great news!!!

My wife says I look very handsome in it and she's excited that the foil will block the signals from any unwanted people from trying to see me dance in it.

I'm not sure what the "G" in g-string stands for but I think it's geometry or God.

TMI Bro...TMI !

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Axeman and other doubting Thomas posters, you are certainly free to have your opinions, however it goes without saying that mocking and sheer ignorance on your part should not be mistaken for a superior position. Perhaps the OP overemphasized the Freemason aspect, IMO while they are behind a lot of this, in many cases it is as simple as just plain nasty people getting off on watching people suffer- and our government quietly supporting their crimes to build a free police force of loyal snitches who would unquestionably follow orders, even killing fellow citizens in the event of a societal collapse.
The technology is easily verifiable as real. Microwave V2K experiments began decades ago, patents were filed by the Air Force years ago. Microwave harrassment by Directed Energy Weapons is a no brainer. The JNLWP is oh-so-conveniently located at Quantico, Virginia, as is the training facility for several DOJ agencies.
FACT: They can see through your walls with enough accuracy to count the change in your pockets.
FACT: Millimeter Wave ADS systems have been ordered and are ready for deployment in US cities.
FACT: The DOJ reports they have constructed hand held models of the ADS system. It is therefore logical to assume they were able to procure a 50 cent potentiometer to turn dowm power levels from "pain" to "discomfort" which can cause serious health problems.
FACT: Since 9/11, the DOJ has zealously funded CitizenCorps groups and Weed and Seed based programs to assist local community groups to "Rid communities of undesirables" with an insanely vague standard to which this is determined.
FACT: Human history is filled with repetitious cycles of man perpetuating perverse evil upon each other for no greater reason than they found amusement in it.
FACT: "Tin" or Aluminum foil quite effectively disrupts microwaves at moderate power. The mere suggestion of "tin foil hat" and its implied notion of quackery has for decades been the parroted talking point of those who seek to discredit people in discussions they had not an iota of substantial contributions toward. What a perfect little vehicle for evil men to distract from their crimes being investigated.
FACT: Being under attack by a Directed Energy Weapon is an incredibly cruel and inhuman act, you will goddamn well know it when it happens to you as it is to me this second. As I pound the keyboard my vision again dims, the side of my face toward my neighbor's wall is hot,swallowing is difficult, my throat burns and my ears ring loadly and hurt from the pressure building in my skull. Soon the nausea will set in and I must leave this seat and get about 30 seconds relief until they reacquire my location.
FACT: About the only thing that I want to grab by the neck and shake the life out of more than the sick SOB who volunteered to leave home and come across the country and move in next door and torture me until I am sickened and die..... is any arrogant smartass on the internet who thinks it's funny to discredit anyone trying to get information out to people like me before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Agustus there is no compassion in your voice and i pity you, because you will suffer for it. Unless you are ignorant as well you might see where he comes from and understand. You have been giving the information and this is your attitude.. shurely you see the consequences of this?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join