It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Against Freemason Sponsored Electronic Harassment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Obstruction (Protecting yourself from microwave attack by electronically rifled magnetrons)

Due to the obvious advantages of EHF over ELF, microwaves are the beam of choice in covert warfare. They are also the most lethal especially due to the inside out manner they affect targets. Making the obstruction of these waves a priority, and then moving on to manage the other waves, for example neutralizing the effects of ELF that are mostly used in mind control, is the mainstay of the simple method. This means you do not have to apply all the obstructions listed here to be safe. It will be sufficient if you put 6 layers of foil on your wall, take the precautions concerning mind control frequencies, and take the advice given on health. These three measures combined are not beyond the means of the average citizen, and will be enough to ensure you remain of resilient health.

At low to medium power settings, a microwave beam can be stopped in the same way as a layer of cooking foil placed over food in a microwave oven, reflecting the waves back and preventing the food from cooking.

The standard number of kitchen foil layers that will suffice to block out the higher power settings is 6. These should be placed on a wall or floor where attacks are known to emanate from, or all if there is no certainty. The layers can be pasted onto the wall, ensuring that the paste is placed on the wall instead of the foil, and that subsequent layers are only applied when the paste has hardened. They can also be taped to the wall from end to end, ensuring that they overlap where they meet so as to avoid the creation of gaps through which beams can slip through. When taping the foil, make sure the foils are layered flat to avoid the possibility of reflection, which could lead some waves into the interior. Remember always that foil conducts electricity, and should never be tucked below plug or switch covers.

Various kinds of foil wallpaper are also available at retail outlets, which can also be used for the purpose. These wallpapers come with a single metal layer, or metalized plastic film on a paper backing, in as many textures and colors as ordinary wallpaper, making them suitable for any interior.

The disadvantage of foil wall paper is that it provides a single layer of protection that becomes insufficient as soon as the power setting of the magnetron is increased.

Sheet metal can also be used instead of the above materials. It provides much more protection, with one layer sufficing for all levels of protection. Ensure that the layers overlap by at least 5 centimeters, and that the layers are laid out flat against each other throughout. This minimizes room for leakage. Cover holes made by nails and such with layers of foil, or wrap the foil around nails right down to the metal to dissipate any waves that could filter through. Stalkers are known to scan for the smallest of spaces in the TI’s defense.

Metalized paint is also available at hardware stores. It can be painted over walls, windows and doors. Layers of paint are necessary for increased protection. The paint can be insulated and left as is, and will provide some degree of protection.

This kind of protection can be stepped up by energizing the metal paint with a phase and frequency alternating current. This will create a primitive “faraday cage” that jams out most transverse EMF waves, the energy waves used for through-the-wall spying and other attacks. It is recommended that you hire an electrician to help you with this.

Soundproofing foam also has the capacity to jam out some sound waves that are used in DEW attacks, examples being ultrasound and scalar neutrino waves, which are also transverse. To the list of waves that are used for spying can be added the sub-nuclear energy waves, that can effectively be jammed with sheets of lead similar to those used in lead coffins, layered with other metals and plastics, of which copper, zinc and vinyl are some.

Relaxing while playing music is a good way of neutralizing the effects that mind control waves have on the mind. These waves can also lock onto metals and plastics in or on the body. You can decrease this conductivity by taking metal cleansers such as coriander herbs, and acidic vitamins, and removing metallic cavities. A vinegar bath can clean the skin pores of tiny nanotech metals and plastics.

In instances of partial obstruction, especially when the location the beams are coming from is known, it is important to check the access angles carefully, so that protection isn’t limited to the house’s interior design. For example, if the suspect location is in a diagonal location, then it makes sense to cover the entire wall with whatever you use for obstruction on that side, including the floor, rather than just the wall, as beams from that direction are bound to pass through part of the wall and floor. If it is the reverse, then the roof and the wall should both be covered.

The ideal rooms in the house to place obstructions are those where the most time is spent, for example the study, living room and bedroom. Research carried out on a large group of women who had been exposed to a leaking microwave oven, in an open plan office over a period of many months, revealed that the degree of damage in each case was directly proportional to the distance from the leaking microwave oven. It is as such important that areas in the house where most time is spent, for example the sofa or bed, are placed furthest away from the source of the beam.

A microwave detector, a device that detects microwave leaks, is a must have item in a target’s home. It will alert of instances of actual attack, taking away a lot of the stress related to being in a situation where one does not know the exact moment they are exposed to harmful beams. It will also tell the TI whether current measures against DEW are working, so that they can increase the level of protection if need be.

Standard detectors are very sensitive, capable of picking up microwave output as low as one milliwatt per square centimeter.

When a shield is placed less than half way the wavelength of the energy beam from the source, there is what is called “zero node” at the point the wave meets the shield. This makes the metal invisible to the electromagnetic beam, and it will pass through into the interior and onto the target with original intensity.

If a perp has direct access to a shield, all he/she needs to do is find the distance where the zero node circumstance can be created.

Double shields placed at an inaccessible distance in the interior, especially when they are electrified; tackle this vulnerability with distance, and by increasing the shielding potential of the metal. Zero node cannot be achieved if the spacing between the shields is just more than half the wavelength of the energy beam, because then it will be impossible for the beam to be a distance away from either shield that is less than half the wavelength.

Knowing the wavelength involved in DEW attacks is a prerequisite to making this work. Obviously, only the perp will be aware of such technical details. The best a TI can do in the situation is meet the perp on equal terms where that which is not technical is concerned.

Just as the perp searches the target’s shield to find holes in the defense through which to launch attacks, moves the DEW further or closer to effect zero node, or searches for other vulnerabilities in the TI’s defenses; constant tinkering and upgrading of defenses helps not only offset any advantage the perp may be enjoying in the moment, but also fosters understanding of how the whole thing works, especially by revealing what works better and what is worse.

For example, a single shield of metal on an external wall is useless when zero node can easily be achieved, but erecting a second, adjustable layer on the inside of the protected space helps resolve this problem. The layer will require constant adjustment and thickening from time to time according to perceived incursions.

Microwaves can get through metal if the plasma frequency in the metal is lower than the frequency of the beam. This is what is called “ultraviolet invisibility” of metals. Passing a phase and frequency current through the same metal tremendously decreases this invisibility.

A faraday cage, as indeed any metal shield, is only as good as the thickness of its layers. Increasing the number of layers should be an ongoing process where relief gained from former increases is short-lived, as perps will always attempt to increase power or change frequency to overcome the better obstruction. The entire shield should be so constructed as to easily be upgraded without having to undo previous effort.

Shields in rooms where you will get visitors to whom the obstructions cannot be revealed need to be constructed in such a manner that the finish looks presentable but can easily be changed without much effort or extra expense.

In my experience, the method that worked best at stopping the worst effects of DEW bombardment, at once doing away with ultraviolet invisibility and the creation of zero node, is the double shield made up of 2 X 6 layers of aluminium, insulated from each other with plastic or any other dielectric, then electrified in series. Because the metal has a current running through it, it has less ultraviolet invisibility therefore less material is needed for effective shielding.

Further updates to this structure need only be electrical. A new layer of foils, insulated from the other two, with an independent current running through it, can also be added as need be. In the remote case a method of bypassing this shield is found and new layers cannot be put up quickly enough, there is always the possibility of creating a temporary, smaller shield around the area where most time is spent, for example the sofa or bed, until the work on the wall shield is completed. This smaller shield can also be made up of two layers that are insulated with a dielectric then electrified.

Through the wall spying capabilities are the single most enabling aspect of attacks. It is impossible to know exactly where a target is in a house next door, let alone target specific body parts without this technology. It is also very difficult for a TI who knows something about electricity to launch reprisal attacks using a converted microwave that can be anywhere near successful without the use of this technology. Disabling the ability of the perp to see through the wall is half the battle in dealing with the DEW problem.

Because the perps around me were near enough to be heard, I could always tell what they were reacting to when they rushed across the boards above my flat. I learnt that using through the wall spying technology is not a straightforward activity, especially when I introduced electricity to my shields. Whenever I changed the current running through the shield or reversed the flow of electricity, the perp upstairs would make what always sounded like a panicked reaction. Sometimes there was the sound of confused steps running up and down for a while after that, that would suddenly die down, indicating some kind of solution had been found.

This sequence of events would be played out almost every time I made any electrical changes to the shields, leading me to conclude there was an urgent requirement to adjust the equipment in order to be able to see again.

Obviously, installing a device that keeps changing the flow of electricity, increasing and decreasing the wavelength and voltage at random, would make it almost impossible for the perp to view the TI in their house, unless the perp is relying on heat sensitive technology. This however has the vulnerability of not being able to detect beyond thermal materials.

Making a double shield is easy and does not take a lot of time. I will pass you through some basics here. Get an electrician to do it for you if you are not familiar with how electricity works, otherwise observe health and safety procedures.

Wear rubber gloves while you work. Wear rubber shoes to prevent the flow of electricity through your body to the ground. Always insulate naked wires and other conducting materials before connecting to the mains.

Use this method only when you are sure no pets will claw, or children scratch away at the insulation and get electrocuted. Do not lay the foil wallpaper or kitchen foil under electricity sockets, unless you know the construction and purpose of each part. Do not let any part of your shield come in contact with central heating or other metal plumbing.

Perps will try to attack you more when they know you are attempting to build a defense against DEW’s. I have endured the worst attacks just at the time I was constructing a shield at my flat, so severe they left me numb in vital areas for days after that. In a way, the perp is afraid they will lose control, and try to make up for what they will not be able to do to you at once. They also know the effect of the beams on your system. Attacking you at the moment you are trying to help yourself makes you do a shoddy job of it.

It is therefore of paramount importance that you protect yourself as much as possible before beginning. Make a hat from at least 6 layers of foil and roll about the same number around your torso and genital area. You can use other kinds of sheet metal for the purpose. Do not be discouraged from doing this even when an insane image of a medieval knight stares at you in the mirror. It will decrease the amount of damage that can be done to your body and ensure you do the job properly.

There are a lot of flexible shielding materials that can be purchased from retail outlets that will also serve the purpose. Some of these materials can be Googled and ordered online. They are supple enough to be worn but be aware they are designed for protection against lower intensities of electromagnetic radiation, for example mast emissions. You may need to layer them up just as you would the foil to get better defense.

You may also need to play your favourite music while you work to cancel out the effects of mind control frequencies launched at you in a bid to discourage you from working.

The shield in question can also be constructed using any kind of sheet metal, given it is a high conductivity material. Ensure that the layers overlap by at least a few centimetres, and that they are laid flat against each other without gaps through which the radiation could penetrate.

You will need sufficient conductive material, in this case kitchen foil that can be purchased for as little as £2 for a 30 meter roll at Morrison’s, wallpaper paste, insulation foam or a dielectric like plastic, a few meters of electric wire, an electrical appliance, preferably a bedside lamp, duct tape and a current testing device.

Paste six layers of wallpaper onto the wall, ensuring you paste the wall first. Do not paste, but tape the plastic or other dielectric to the finished layers, or smear the insulation foam and wait until it is dry. Seal the edges of the plastic where there is overlapping to prevent the paste fluids seeping through and causing a short circuit.

Alternately, you can paste the plastic onto the wall, but you should seal the overlapping edges and consider the long waiting time till the paste dries.

Paste the rest of the foil until you have six or more layers up then insulate the last layer as well. Make sure you leave exposed foil for both the inner and outer layer to attach you electricity wire to.

If you are having trouble pasting the foil, then you can simply tape it neatly to the wall, ensuring each one is rolled out then taped in place, the next rolled out overlapping the former by at least a centimetre. Tape individual parts together from end to end. Repeat this process if you are using the dielectric.

After checking whether the colors are connected properly, remove the insulation from part of the electric cable of the lamp, then cut the negative wire. Connect the wire leading to the plug to the inside of the shield, and the other to the outside (see illustration below). Insulate the electric wires and plug the appliance into the wall.

The lamp will not go on, but the current tester will indicate a live current on the exterior of the wall.

This shield will work very well against most electromagnetic beams. It is the structure I have to thank for the fact I have preserved my mind and body.

If you experience unbearable attacks while working on this shield and are discouraged from continuing, or it takes too long as a result, then try to do a single layer of foil for each instead, following the instructions given before. This shield works well even with a single layer of foil on each side. You will later be able to complete the process by increasing the number of layers on the accessible, inside shield, after which you can put up a layer of insulation and another 6 layers of foil.

Alternatively, you can electrify a single layer of foil or sheet metal. This will increase the shielding capacity of the metal tremendously, but is still not the better option. There are more RF that can be jammed out with two or more layers than with just one.

If electrifying is not the thing for you, then you can simply earth the faraday cage. If caught by surprise by DEW at a time you cannot work on your defenses, then try earthing your own body to the same point as the faraday cage. Put some oil on a finger, ankle or toe to increase conductivity, tie an electric wire to a ring and slip it on. Your own skin will now act as a shield against radiation.

I have tried this method and, believe me, it made a big difference. The only draw back is, because the skin gets the brunt of the attack, it gets visibly damaged. Facial skin is the most affected, something that would discourage many from using the method, but then I would argue it is better that the skin gets damaged than the major organs. Better to preserve the core upon which the systems will rely for regeneration. As already intimated, this option should be a temporary measure done at times when nothing else is possible.

There is no danger to using this method as, since we are designed to walk the earth barefoot, our bodies are no strangers to the naturally occurring electricity that flows below and on the surface of the earth. In fact, this electricity flowing through the human body may be beneficial if it helps deflect some naturally occurring electromagnetism to the earth. In this case, carpeted housing and foam beds may not be such a healthy thing after all.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The diagram illustrates the circuitry's set up.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Can you make any recommendations in regards cranial covering? Are there any types of materials that are more suitable or certain shapes that are more effective?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

My Brother,

I believe you will find this to your liking:

...complete with tassel... love it!

OP: Dude, what an extraordinary amount of wasted time and effort. I... oh forget it, it's not even worth it.

[edit on 12/26/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

Axeman, thank you. I think they are quite stylish, if I can find one in a tam version for Scottish Right I would be very happy.

By the way, you are aware that once I don this headgear you will no longer be able to manipulate my thoughts?

[edit on 26-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Axeman, thank you. I think they are quite stylish, if I can find one in a tam version for Scottish Right I would be very happy.

Oh, no problem! You can find several styles here, and he might even make you one custom, if you ask real nice and tell him I sent you.

There's even one for our Jewish friends -- got them "covered" too:

Shalom.

By the way, you are aware that once I don this headgear you will no longer be able to manipulate my thoughts?

Meh. I take the good with the bad. Besides, I've already seen what's in your head... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

*places pinky firmly at corner of mouth*

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Brethren, these are excellent and stylish protection mechanisms! I have a question though, do you think they will hurt my ability to get dates? After all, we must continue to procreate amongst those of us who are enlightened against the masonic NWO electronic attacks - survival of the fittest and all that.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
do you think they will hurt my ability to get dates?

Dude, these are total lady-killers! Chicks dig a guy who is prepared...

Being married, I can't comment on the effect on dating, but who could resist? This headgear just screams "Hey, I'm cool, check me out!"

No sweat man. The ladies will be all over you in one of these finely crafted beauties.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Meh. I take the good with the bad. Besides, I've already seen what's in your head... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

Then you must be utterly traumatized.

Brethren, these are excellent and stylish protection mechanisms! I have a question though, do you think they will hurt my ability to get dates?

No, but your face on the other hand...............juuuuuuust kidding.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
The you must be utterly traumatized.

Bah. Nothing that Johnny Walker, 3 boxes of tissues, and 8 viewings of "A Clockwork Orange" couldn't get me through.

Brethren, these are excellent and stylish protection mechanisms! I have a question though, do you think they will hurt my ability to get dates?

No, but your face on the other hand...............juuuuuuust kidding.

Oh, SNAP!!!

[edit on 12/26/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My head hurts from trying to understand what this means

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It means that wearing tin-foil protection against the masonic cabal is both fashionable and all the ladies love it. Unfortunately for me, my face still scares them off
but at least we'll be ahead of everyone else in the fashion department!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

To further LinD's comments it will also prevent Axeman from covertly scrying your innermost thoughts. This preventitive will also have the additional benefit of sparing Axemans liver from excess alcohol abuse, the over consumption of tissues on his ceaseless weeping and the chance that he may actually enjoy a cinematic endeavor other then the Kubrick film that he has developed an unhealthy appetite for.

Get out of my brain Axe!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
My head hurts from trying to understand what this means

I.. believe the OP was saying that Masons are sending Microwaves through the computer to Anti-Masons and controlling the Anti-Masons minds..

And that the only way to protect your self from Microwaves, sent by Masons to Anti-Masons is to wear a Tin Foil Hat.

Little does he know, we phased out Microwaves a long time ago, and now use Gamma rays instead.

And if the OP honestly typed all of that and didn't copy it ...

Then all I can say is .. wow.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That is plain wacky, so in other words if I started a thread saying that the Golden Order of Damascus was sending microwaves through the computer and to protect yourself by wearing a tin foil cap it would be OK?

My head hurts again from rereading it!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

LOL! Masonwatcher has way to much time on his hands. That was just crazy. Or maybe he was just trying to mock us wacky Christians, lol.....

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Man, can I get one of these by the end of January?

We have the election and installation of the Divan and I really want to be the first to show off the possible new headwear. The fez is so passe really, it's due for an upgrade.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can you make me one that looks like a wizard hat.I can wear it for when we do our seekrit mason magic,and I can also use it so the government doesn't use its thought control beams on me, lol.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by masonica_esoterica]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier to move to Bhutan? The Himalaya mountains block most of the government sponsored EMF and sound based projects. The food has far greater purity, and the big companies are very likely being deliberately kept from unleashing their horrors as an "experiment."

In Bhutan their agenda is "gross national happiness," and they do a great hydroelectric business. It is difficult to move there, however it seems to be worth it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
you know, this thread could have went any number of ways.

Kudos fellas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join