It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote controlled Flying saucer-Guaranteed to be on youtube soon.lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Anyone want to start taking bets to see how long before one of these shows up on youtube with someone screaming, "look at this UFO!"

This is the Geoff's flying saucer, a mini, remote controlled UFO that takes off and lands vertically, and is capable of hovering still in the sky.

www.ufocasebook.com...

You just KNOW that some people are going to get taken in by this one, so let's keep an eye out for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thankfully, there are very little shots in this video that don't show the whole picture (guys on the ground controlling it, etc) But I expect someone to edit it soon showing it zooming in the sky, set to stupid music, and maybe a couple of shots of the "crowd" on the ground witnessing it.

Perhaps our old pal Gridkeeper can add this to his YouTube superstar page?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I don't know if they'll edit this one, but I bet that someone will either buy one of these things to make a hoax video, or some poor sap will see one up in the air and freak out. It probably wouldn't take much to strap some fancy lights on that thing and freak people out over a night time sky in a busy area.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
its 1 thing to see it there, but the conventional manner in which it moves & the noise is a dead give away. Only idiots would confuse it with something otherworldly imho

new topics

top topics

join