It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: The movie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
ATS: The movie. Opening may 19 2009.

Director: jedimiller.

I also get to play a character in the movie. I'll play a secret agent (George Bell) posting on the website. To find out that Aliens are coming in my window to abduct me. Reacting quickly, I get on my truck, and head to New York, seeking other users for help. I set up a base on a pet shop and contact the other ATS members. As this happens some of you guys come along with shotguns, tin hats and NWO members. I get killed off within the first 10 minutes and then you guys can make up the rest of the movie for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

And as the jedimiller character is killed, the camera pans away and travels to the UK, and the county of Wiltshire. We see special forces assult a house and removing a single man to a black van and driving away. That man is Simon Gray, one of the founders of ATS!!

Quickly the police are made aware that something has happened to Simon Gray as he was on a skype call with Jonny and Dave Rabbit doing a piece for an up-coming ATS mix show.

A thread is quickly created on ATS with news of what has happened to Simon Gray.

More later.................................

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
.....and then Dr Love, played by DeNiro of course, sends Joe Pesci, played by Joe Pesci, to find whoever whacked Jedi and put their head in a vise and squeeze 'til their eyeball pops out.

Some people are just begging to be made an example of!

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And Dr Love took advantage of the new ATS video pod to put the message out to the agents of the NWO that messing with ATS was not healthy.

Cut to a scene on a Texan ranch. A room with a group of dark suited men around a large table with a projector screen at one end. On the screen is the stats page from The ATS home page.

There is a discussion going on around the table:

"We seem to have a bigger problem"

"No problem has been too big for us to date. We are closer to our aim with the new powers in the US. We have to thank George for getting his son in line"

"We now have 64,000 people to handle. Taking on ATS seems a bigger challenge. Who can we get on this?"

"We could get my son to introduce a ban on internet access and arrest them all" This is drowned out by laughter.

"We need someone on the inside. Activiate agent X"

Agent X would be played by Bruce Willis.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Freedom ERP]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Jedi, not bad.

But please, please--don't leave the script-writing up to novices. There're few things as tedious as reading a poorly written screenplay (or play).

Hey, I've got an idea--

If you set it in New Zealand, then we can shoot it as a road trip en-route to the Echelon station on the south island!

F

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey Fuggle, do you know what I do for a living?? I guess not!!!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Freedom ERP]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Uh, I guess you're going to say that you're a scriptwriter.

Oh! I get it--sorry, no--I wasn't implying or suggesting that you were an amateur, sorry! I was replying to Jedimiller, not side-swiping you.

You're in film/tv production--then you'd surely know how hard it can be to get through someone's first screenplay.

Sorry if my post was misconstrued; it really wasn't about you (or anyone else posting a response to Jedimiller).

F

[edit on 28/12/07 by Fuggle]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Pan shot outside the White house, then an hall shot and last a door opening into a conference room.

"All rise." (The varied group of well dressed men and women stand as a white haired elder gentleman enters from a side door.)

"Be seated" (Everyone sits, adjusting themselves, as the man strides confidently to the head of the table, placing a thick folder on the surface and then leaning on the table without taking a seat.)

"I don't have time for a lot of formality on this ATS issue. I see some new faces here from last nights session, and I'll trust others to bring these people up to speed on what we're faced with." (The speaker looks down and opens the folder midway through the documents.) "These people are a danger to everything we've built up in the last fifty years. The question is, how do we handle it?"

"As head of the Internet Security Forces, tell me Mr. Simmons, just how much do these people know?" (The man at the head of the table looks at a hatchet faced individual midway down the table on the left side.)

"To be honest, Mr President, too much and not enough." (Simmons leans back in his chair,removing his glasses and pinching the bridge of his nose.) "They seem to know that there are plans that might not be in their best interest, but nobody can agree on just what the plans are, or what to do about them. Basically, they're too divided right now to do anything other than talk."

"And what is your department's best guess for how long they will stay in this undecided state?" (The President snaps this out.)

"Days, months, years, who knows." (Simmons responds, eyes closed and showing all the signs of being physically exhausted.) "These people talk endlessly. they love to talk. Some of them are really close to guessing the truth of things, but who knows when they'll convince enough people for it to matter."

"Close matters." (The President is obviously agitated by the response. Shifting his gaze across the table to a dark haired women across from Simmons, he gentles his voice to ask his next question.) "Ms. Fiengeld, have matters changed?"

"Only that the subject, one Mr. Simon Grey, is now in custody, instead of just under observation, as before." (Ms.Fiengeld smiles a tight smile of triumph towards the President.) "He'll tell us everything he knows before the sun goes down in Cuba."

(The president nods, looking down at his papers, then looks up quickly at the man seated at the other end of the table.)

"Mr. Whitfield, is Homeland Security on schedule for Operation Sweeper?" (The president shows a slight sign of stress as the creases around his already sunken eyes deepen.)

"It has been ready for a long time, Mr. President." (Whitfield looks at the president with his calm and confident manner known well within the beltway.) "When you give the word, we move."

"But can you be sure that you contain the problem?" (The tension in the president's voice makes the tone sharper than normal in a board meeting.)

"Have we ever failed to remove our targets? Even before we got this new name of Homeland Security? Did we fail at Dallas? At Waco? At New York? At a thousand malls and schools and post offices?" (The self satisfied voice of Whitfield leaves no room for doubt.) "We do what we do, and someone else gets the credit. It's how we work best. We're always ready. We're always sure."

"These people are scattered across the globe. I just want a clean operation." (The president looks at his papers once more, then looks back at Whitfield.) "It's the vocal thinkers that matter. The rest are just sheep. But the thinkers can do damage."

"Sir, it's all planned, set, ready. We take them, Ms. Fiengeld gives them a home, for as long as they last." (Whitfield flashes a slight smile across the table at the dark haired matron.) "Being spread out even helps, because their disappearance is a local event. After a week, they're history."

"OK ladies and gentlemen." (The president bows his head and pauses, giving a final thought to his words, then raises his head to look around the table.) "This is the moment. We do it now. Everything is in our favor. It's time to roll up the carpet and start over. Our way. By this time tomorrow, I want complete and utter control to be centered in this room. No questions, no exceptions."

(Picking up his folder of papers, the president of the North American Union strides from the room without another word, as those at the table struggle to their feet in respect.)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just as Mr Simmons (Has to be played by the lead singer of Kiss!!) is leaving the briefing, Mr Whitfield called him aside.

"Simmons, have we contact agent X yet?"

"Not yet Sir. He is in country"

"Where?"

"New Zealand Sir?"

"I want him at the Echelon station. Let me know when he gets there. I want to talk to him."

"Yes sir."

New Zealand

Agent X has just completed a wet job, the liquidation of a Greenpeace activitist who knew something they should not have done. Agent X was travelling to the ferry port to get to the South Island in a hire car. Just as he entered the city of MANUREWA, Agent X is forced to take action to avoid a child running out into the road, and crashes the car in to the back garden of a house.

Just back from school, and looking in the fridge is an ATS member and writer, Fuggle.

Fuggle, based the school bit on your profile and your birthday info.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Freedom ERP]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Freedom, thank you.

The last thing I need is to piss off someone I have no quarrel with, so I'll interpret your post as a sign of forgiveness.

Cheers,

Fuggle

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
these are great ideas. however, no bruce willis! I really don't want very famous actors for this movie, other than tom cruise maybe? what you guys think..tom as simon gray? Also we would need to shoot everywhere we can. NZ, NY, CA, anywhere..we have a wonderful budget so anything is possible! now, we need some sci-fi feels and a car chase. I want it to be more of an action film, sci-fi related. keep those ideas coming fuggle and freedom!

oh and no joe pesci taking any eyes out!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by jedimiller]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Naw, Tom should be Xenu. Man, that sure would make him feel special.

With Xenu anything is possible. Xenu...

Xenu Xenu...

Why isn't there a tired emote?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Agent X gets out of the crashed car, dazed. His head has taken a good hammering and there is a big bleeding cut.

X looked around and parts of his training took over. Get away from the scene as fast as possible. X looked around and saw an open gateway to a ground and then a house.

X started to run, but slowed up real quickly as his balance was shot as well. X still headed towards the gate and entered the garden and started toward the house.

He looked in one of the windows and start a computer with the ATS start page. Things fired off in X's brain. He started to look for a door in and found it open and entered the house and made his way to the room with the computer.

At the computer, X started to type a message to the ATSMIX show:

"You are all in danger, so am I. You must get out. You have angered some very powerful people and they are out to take you down. They will take the owners out first, and then follow with you guys and some of the mods. And becareful, not all on ATS care about the ideals"

Just them X looked up and saw in the reflection of the screen, a person. An ATS member called fuggle.

Hey fuggle, over to you as I have no idea what the roads on the South Island are like. I see that jedimiller wants some car chases

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Since Jedi Miller is dead(in the second post lol), He has no say(JK lol)
Up close shot at james brown, *Shrieks coming from the Audience* He's ALIVE!!!!!! back from the dead, all of a sudden Browns head EXPLODES

As james lifeless corpse falls to the ground, OH MY GOD, it is Micheal Jackson, his nose is Gone AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
All of a sudden, Dr Love(Played by Robert DeNiro) and his trustee side kick Joe Pesci(played by Joe Pesci) Jump out of the audience, jumps through the movie theater screen, and kicks Micheal Jackson's butt.

All is good again, James Browne is dead again, Micheal Jackson is a fool as always, and better yet, DeNiro and Pesci are back at it cracking in some Sculls hahahaha

[edit on 19-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Cut scene to an interrogation room inside a MIB agent talks with a rather annoyed What U KNO

WUK: What the heck am I doing here?!?

Interrogator: Ill ask the questions here. Now what do you know about subject x

Pan out to behind the two way mirror where two shadowy figures lurk.

Man 1: This guy is a real moron isn't he?

Man 2: I am surprised he can actually live with that little of a brain, do you think he might be brain damaged?

Man 1: I don't know but this has been going on for hours now and im starting to think that he has the IQ of a shoe.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
these are great guys. Yeah I die at the beginning of the film. many of us die. you guys are doing great. a Jackson cameo..not too sure about that, but we'll see. :w:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ok but no matter what Asala gets away scott free. probably along the lines of The diary of Anne frank or something like that.

Can't have anything happen to our ATS mom shes way too cool

top topics

join