It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and the common man....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was in your position once 17 years ago.

I got out of the Army, redhot and horny....got a lady preg that I saw twice at her home....yeesh.

She called me on Father's Day in 1987 to tell me the good news. I was a bit shocked to say the least, and agreed with her that we where not in love, had no money and should get rid of "it".........

Flash ahead nearly twenty years and I now regret not knowing my Son or Daughter aged 16....................................................it hurts us guys too man. Do not think it will not hurt you in the future.

It will haunt those quiet moments you have alone.

Adoption gives the child to a family that may at least give life a chance.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Tyriffic]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Exactly. Abortion hurts all that it touches. This is not as simple as it may seem. The hurt and pain are in the future no matter what course you take.

But the child should have a chance to become someone. To be loved, to learn and grow.

The only people it does not hurt are people who are heartless.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I fully agree with that last statement, KJ. It really does hurt. It hurt leading up to it. It hurt while it was getting done. It sucks bad that this is what it came to, but we did it. Anyhow....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know people that have had abortions, I have met people who hear voices after their abortion that call them baby killers. Look out for the shadow people.
Pro choice is a lie, babys dont choose to die!!!!!!!
May your paths be blessed and your quests fruitfull!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
M.
N.
A.
:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sorry about that OX. I wish you two the best and hope that this will if nothing else, change your minds for the future.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
WTF? It is his wife's choice, it is the woman's, choice, as WorldWatcher said, it is a womans arguement, us men should stay out of it. My mom got an abortion, my mom then had my sis, then me, she said she was glad she had the abortion. Why? She was able to get through college, get a good job, and be ready to take care of me and my sis.

But frankly, it is a woman's choice, for their body. I am not going to go up to you on the street and say You can't pierce your belly button because i find it sick and stupid. Not going to happen. I am not going to tell a woman she can't have an abortion because the mass of cells are living, for they aren't! You can't kill what that has not been born! Can't kill Count Heckierltjfbknefkhjehfdlkjegfonergoiuneijbergibergiu Sr. the 493597359830985 for he has not been born! Kinda hard to kill something when it hasn't been born, isn't it?

Anyways, Oxmank, hope you and your wife are doing well, and hope that later on, when you are ready, or as ready as anyone can get, you will have as many kids as you want. Glad to see some people aren't Republicans and know they have the right to control what they do with their body.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
WTF? It is his wife's choice, it is the woman's, choice, as WorldWatcher said, it is a womans arguement, us men should stay out of it.

This is by far the worst arguement I have had the displeasure of seeing. I guess dead beat dads are cool too since the baby is all the womans anyway.

My mom got an abortion, my mom then had my sis, then me, she said she was glad she had the abortion. Why? She was able to get through college, get a good job, and be ready to take care of me and my sis.

What she SHOULD have done is give it up. Guess what would have happened. THE SAME THING. Dumb ass

But frankly, it is a woman's choice, for their body. I am not going to go up to you on the street and say You can't pierce your belly button because i find it sick and stupid. Not going to happen.

Her belly button huh? That's just a terribly dumb thing to say. They are fundamentally different in almost everyway except to self-serving lamebrains like yourself and the fine ladies that think like you.

I am not going to tell a woman she can't have an abortion because the mass of cells are living, for they aren't!

They aren't? Tell that to the swimming, crying, moving, bloodcell creating, muscularly developed child inside.

Perhaps you should do some digging into what the hell you are talking about so the words can come out of your mouth instead of your ass.

Come with something better next time bud. Maybe then people will take you seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join