It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and the common man....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What does this have to do in accordance to the post?

Everything

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't hurt me

But I feel the abortion issue should be a woman only issue. Screw you men and what you think.

It's my body, my life, I should be the one to make that decision, if I chose to live with that, then so be it. No one should or has the right to judge me but God (my version of God..that is)

This is what frusturates me.
Its not just about YOU. Its about the baby, as well. When you make the decision to abort your child, you are killing them. I dont care what anyone else calls it, its murder.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
What does this have to do in accordance to the post?

Everything

Please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Have you personally ever had to make this choice?
Have you ever heard the words "the test is positive"?
Do you have any children?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Aimlessly: Since the board let me just post what I had, this post needs to be longer. I just wanted to say # you.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And I suppose you've had this happen to you? Even if it has, you should be thinking about the baby and stop whining about yourself. Take care of your responsibilities.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

And I suppose you've had this happen to you? Even if it has, you should be thinking about the baby and stop whining about yourself. Take care of your responsibilities.

Either you're a MAN or a very IGNORANT woman. Either way...........until you hear those words, you should keep your opinion to yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Either you're a MAN or a very IGNORANT woman. Either way...........until you hear those words, you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Excuse me?? This is a public forum, so I am free to post my opinion whether you like it or not.

Are you calling me ignorant because I think murder is wrong??

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No..............I'm calling you ignorant because for a woman, you lack compassion.

personally, I think you're a MAN.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am a woman, to clear that up.

And you think I lack compassion???? Im the one that is against killing innocent lives.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So answer my questions.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I've never been pregnant because I have been smart enough to use protection.

However, you dont need to have been pregnant to know that murder is wrong.

If i was pregnant, and couldnt take care of the child, I would put them up for adoption.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
ox -

No thanks, I am only interested in men who can own up to their responsibilities. Also, I am not willing to take the chance of creating one of your offspring.

I am a woman
I think murder is wrong
Abortion is selfish
I have never been pregnant but if I did become pregnant I wouldn't spit in natures face and kill something that is a miracle in the first place

It sickens and worries me that so many think that a baby is something that can be disposed of. A baby is a gift and appartently something that most of you should never get the joy of experiencing.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It sickens and worries me that so many think that a baby is something that can be disposed of. A baby is a gift and appartently something that most of you should never get the joy of experiencing

Totally agree

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, we could go round and round and round about this but it'll end up in the same place. We all have our opinions on the issue. I have a hard time listening to the opinion of someone with no experience in the field.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aimlessly
ox -

No thanks, I am only interested in men who can own up to their responsibilities. Also, I am not willing to take the chance of creating one of your offspring.

I am a woman
I think murder is wrong
Abortion is selfish
I have never been pregnant but if I did become pregnant I wouldn't spit in natures face and kill something that is a miracle in the first place

It sickens and worries me that so many think that a baby is something that can be disposed of. A baby is a gift and appartently something that most of you should never get the joy of experiencing.

Aim - Wasn't offering. I am not interested in stuck up, prudish bitches who cannot keep from judging people. Besides, I'm not willing to take the chance of having a kid who is going to be born with your #ty disposition and your Christian morals that teaches you to judge.

I am a man
I think murder is wrong
I too think abortion is selfish
I have never been pregnant, but if I did I wouldn't expect anybody to judge me based on my choice. And if they did, not with the type of condescending language you have brought to the table.

It sickens and worries me that so many people believe that they can control other's lives by calling them whores and murderers and saying how wrong these folks are. An intelligent and free thinking mind is a gift and a blessing which should not be wasted telling other people how wrong they are and how perfect the owner of said mind is.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
OxmanK, how come you cant give it up for adoption?? You say that you cant because it would hurt you too much and you couldnt get rid of it. Well, get past those feelings about your own hurt. You say that instead of handing the baby over to a woman who isnt lucky enough to get pregnant, because it would "hurt you too much", you would rather kill it.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have experience in the field and i am a man. I think it is discusting that so many men sherk responcibility as well in this world.

As a man, I can say that I think we need to grab them by the balls, and make them take responcibility.

I am for mutual consiquences.

Abortion is for just the reason that OXmanK used. No offense at all to OX, but abortion affords people the ability to not have to LOOK the baby in the face before they kill it. To not have to look it in the face and have an emotion about it before they give it away.

Not meant to be a personal attack in any way. I can not change your mind, but I wish you well anyway.

I may hate the sin, but I certainly do not hate anyone who has one.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's not about hurting too much. It's about not being able to do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ox, how come you wouldnt be able to do it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join