It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiky UFO Brazil

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
I wonder what the spikes do?
I've never seen a balloon like this. It looks like a classic flying saucer with a cone hanging down and 12 movable spikes that are in the same positions as the hour positions on a clock. It doesn't morph at all that is just the bad focusing.
I think its alien. Their designs are usually highly symmetrical (the CGI fakes like the drone are not).

The cone is the Tesla coil.
It looks like some one made his own Tesla Flying Machine.
And a 12 position switch that got too electrified and is generating
beams from Tesla 'bulbs' as it were... like in TV but no screen..
it is an electrostatic beam as Tesla demoed many times in his lab.

OK, so the FBI took everything.. but Tesla's legacy has been placed
back together by researchers:
here

Description
Nikola Tesla's "flying machine", contrarily to what many have been lead to believe by his misleading late VTOL patent, was not an aerodynamically based one, but electropropulsive. While his VTOL patent was far ahead of his time, it was of aerodynamic design with wings and propeller - this was *not* his "flying machine". There are several references to his "ideal flying machine" in his interviews and articles. Most have been put together in a pdf with footnotes in the files area for everyone that is interested in researching this occulted but prime moving life objective. It would be also appropriate to straighten out some facts regarding Tesla's life.

These facts are:
- UFOs are real, Man-made electropropulsive crafts based on Tesla Technology
- The alien scenario is a misleading "charade" to get people "hooked"
- Nikola Tesla was never "contacted" by any alien entity!
- He "worked out" his Dynamic Theory of Gravity by 1893-4
- The US government refused his offer to build and develop this machine, so he most probably turned to the Germans *prior* to WWII as he already had sold them a generator system.
- All other saucer shaped projects, information and data (AVRO, Schauberger repulsine, jet aerodynes etc) have been most probably released for misdirection and to arrange confusion.
- The undeniable occultation of Tesla's name and accomplishments from mainstream media and academia underline an unexplainable gesture - why else go to such great lengths than to hide something so important?

Excerpt from the New York Herald Tribune Oct 15, 1911:

�And it makes the aeroplane practical,� I suggested.

�Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,� responded Dr. Tesla. �Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested � the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years � the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this engine.

ED: 'Spikes' are beams that relocate the horizontal momentum or location.
One Tesla 'bulb' should be on top to send momentum horizontal from a platform or landing gear into a hover. See it in IRAQ night vision UFO on youtube. Momentum means movement as indicated in physics as mass
times velocity.

[edit on 10/1/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/1/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join