It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiky UFO Brazil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy Von Claussen

Being Brazilian, can you tell us when was the time when there was much talk about the "chupa cabra"?

That would help put a date on this video.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

98/99.

What does Chupa Cabra have to do with it?

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Jimmy Von Claussen]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

dude thats crap.

listen to yourself...

if you saw a UFO how would you be able to capture conclusive proof besides a photograph or video recording.

I dont charge my video camera everyday... in fact, i havent charged it in over six months because i hardly use the thing... so if i saw a UFO right now and took it out, i would prob only get about 1-2 minutes of recording.

I cant believe you said that man.
What can we do besides what they did in that same situation?

and I'm telling the rest of you, this UFO looks almost identical to the one i saw in Israel this past summer.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The person that posted the video to YouTube said:

Isto se deu durante o tempo que se falava muito em um tal "chupa Cabra ".

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It means:
"It happened when everydoby was talking about the so called 'Chupa Cabra'"

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Do you think by Chupa Cabra they meant the witch that was seen flying around South America/Mexico?
I say this Because I went looking for the video of the flying witch and I think I recall something in my google search saying Chupa Cabre. I may be wrong

Heres the witch video anyway
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Hi Odessy, just to let you know, as soon as I saw this video I remembered your spiky UFO sighting straight away. This film looks good. I think I'll file it in my genuine UFO category till someone proves different. Balloon? Prove it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
Do you think by Chupa Cabra they meant the witch that was seen flying around South America/Mexico?
I say this Because I went looking for the video of the flying witch and I think I recall something in my google search saying Chupa Cabre. I may be wrong

Heres the witch video anyway
www.youtube.com...

No, chupa cabra means literally "goat sucker" and it was suposedly a "creature" responsible for sucking the blood out of animals in farms throughout all Latin America.

Here in Brazil the stories started in 95, if I remember correctly, but they became famous in 98. Some people claimed they were aliens (or more specifically, alien's pets), perhaps that's why a lot of people connected them to UFOs at that time.

EDIT: Anyway, there's no chupa cabras in the video, just an UFO.

They are saying "It's really an UFO!" "It's so beautiful" "It's changing its shape!"
I'm brazilian but I can't understand a single word of what they are saying in the beginning.

It is too steady to be a ballon.

In the beginning, they are saying...

boy 1: "Look (?) ... no kidding"
boy 2: "Oh, knock it off"
boy 1: "Look there, isn't it?"
boy: can't understand
old woman: "Wow, it really looks like... Look!"
boy 1: "Yeah, it does look like... I'm telling you" (I think they meant that it looked like a UFO (flying saucer).
woman: "Oh my god!"

And so on. My previous post has some other interesting talk going on. The rest, it's just "It's a flying saucer" "Wow, it's changing shape". One of the boys says they could send the video to a TV show and that he's gonna get rich, which I don't think that happened at that time, hehe.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by borek]

[edit on 27-12-2007 by borek]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Jimmy, as you speak Portuguese, the next sentences are going to be in Portuguese, it is easier for me to explain.

Sorry to everybody that does not speak Portuguese

Eu sei o que quer dizer 'Isto se deu durante o tempo que se falava muito em um tal "chupa Cabra ".', mas como perguntaste o que é que o chupa cabra tinha a ver com isto eu achei que o melhor era dizer o que vem no texto que acompanha o vídeo, que era só uma referência à época em que isso aconteceu, e como tal isso poderia dar-nos uma indicação de quando o video foi feito.

PS: não sei se reparaste, mas sou Português.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh ok, I got it. Sorry about that

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

How convenient. The moment that an allegedly momentous event in the history mankind happens suddenly everyone forgot to use a camera or even when you have a camera, the camera conveniently ran out of juice.

Or the footage would end up so blurry and pixelated that you can't make out
anything out of it.

And this is been happening like what, since the first video camera was in invented. Like what, more than 80 years? No clear picture or video ever taken of these 'unexplained phenomena?' Not a single one with concrete smoking gun proof. Nada. Zero.

This video has zero credibility, zero proof of anything other than worldy phenomena. More likely a hoax like most ufo footage in YouTube. Just type in ufo and you can see hundreds of fake ufo videos. Fake fake fake.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron: Fake fake fake.

Is word "fake" a better argument if you repeat it three times? Don't be so impatient, why should we reach such early conclusion when there's not enough conclusive anything about the video by itself. We need more material here, so let it develop or die out - whatever.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

ok man. whatever. think what you want to think but I've given you legitimate excuses and you've given me, "its blurry, must be fake."

cool.

On youtube, almost ALL of the proven fake, CGI UFO films are not blurry. in fact, they are 100% clear because the person had time to set something up. had time to charge their camera. had time to re-shoot if something was not clear so that they could insert their CGI or fake UFO.

But as you pointed out, your right, they captured a worldly phenomena, most likely a UFO.

and oh, since no one here can explain what this object is... and no one has so far... would that not classify it as a UFO? who said anything about being ET?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Agreed. People often think that UFO means "Alien aircraft".
We are still trying to firgure out what that is, so, until now, that is an Unidentified flying object.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
JPM:

"Most difficult to tell from this grainy poorly focused video. The kids screaming and yelling started getting on my nerves. It could be just about anything. Why doesn't anyone have a twenty dollar tripod?! "

I could not agree more. How anyone can form an opinion other than wow, I wish we could see something in this grainy video to give us ANYTHING to form an opinion off of, I just don't know.

As per the usual form, we have a slew of posts from both sides screaming PROOF OF ALIENS or YOU BELIEVERS ARE IDIOTS, when in actuality, this proof is so poor quality and grainy, there's not enough here to go on, either way. The typical ATS poster always disappoints me in such ways, whether believer or skeptic.

Quit jumping to extremes based on nothing. Please.

You make a bad example for everyone else and embarrass both the believers and the skeptics.

Originally posted by Beamish

Well, I can't know for certain but I know of lots of UFOs moving in sucha otherwordly way, breaking the laws of physics, dissaperaing and outmaneouvering conventional jets. I used them as my reference. This one is just standing there waiting to be shot down.

Now, I don't know if it's alien or nort, but if it was, I think aliens would know we have technology to bring things down. That or they were comfy hovering over some small village knowing there's no millitary around.

Beamish, I will use your basis of 'previous evidence' to point out the problem with your point.

If you want to base what an Alien Spacecraft 'should' do(although us knowing how it 'should' behave is the height of absurdity, but I will roll with it for a minute), because you 'have seen' how they move in other videos, heard descriptions etc based on previous sightings, then there is a problem here. Hundreds of previous sightings also tell us that they can shut down any electrical system they want to, from avionics on our best fighter jets to controls at nuclear missile silos.

We have NO technology to 'shoot them down'. We most likely never will.

And THANK GOD we do not, because it would have been successful at dozens of previous attempts to do just that, by militaries the world over. And just what nightmare of apocalypse and enslavement would we be in for, were we to give reason to hate to some alien race that could destroy us like snapping their fingers?

On the whole, I find it EXTREMELY BENEVOLENT AND PATIENT on the part of any Alien race if it is indeed allowing us to see its craft/be informed of their existence, at all.
Because the thought of actually meeting and greeting our race of easily frightened, narrow minded Neaderthals, who to any outside group must appear to be hell-bent on owning or destroying anything that we have any power over, must be a nightmare to them.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Alex Krycek]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

OMG man are you living in the 50s?
Haven't you heard of digital filter effects?
Motion tracking?
Animated channels?
Alpha channels?
Time based keyframing?

This video is so easy to fake that it can be faked using cheap 3d softwares such as LIghtwave or Animation Master!?! It has the tell tale signs of generic digital effects! This video is so easy to fake that a one year student in digital animation can fake this!

If you don't believe me you can go to CGTALK forum and post thge link to this video in there. There are a lot of profesionals cg artits there! And I guatrantee you 100% that the answer is "Yes it's fake. We can do it better!"
I can't post there because I would make a fool out of myself as being so gullible.

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This one here was also filmed in Brazil. Could be the same thing, but just by night? Have not counted the spike against the lights though, yet

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Just because the video could be produced with CGI is not proof that it was. I find your attitude prevelant on ATS, and counter-productive. If you can show that the vid is definately CGI by pointing out tell-tale signs, that's fair enough. But saying it is CGI because it could be produced with CGI is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

[edit on 29-12-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
reply to post by Odessy

OMG man are you living in the 50s?
Haven't you heard of digital filter effects?
Motion tracking?
Animated channels?
Alpha channels?
Time based keyframing?

This video is so easy to fake that it can be faked using cheap 3d softwares such as LIghtwave or Animation Master!?! It has the tell tale signs of generic digital effects! This video is so easy to fake that a one year student in digital animation can fake this!

If you don't believe me you can go to CGTALK forum and post thge link to this video in there. There are a lot of profesionals cg artits there! And I guatrantee you 100% that the answer is "Yes it's fake. We can do it better!"
I can't post there because I would make a fool out of myself as being so gullible.

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by omnicron]

Yes please, provide the tell tale signs please.

and keep in mind... dude... that these people are prom brazil...
I dont they they have heard of any of the above stuff:
alpha channels etc...

when you see a UFO you prob dont think about that stuff, you just film.

you give a lot of bias with no reasoning behind it...

and look at all of your respondents... theres not many that agree with you on this one when you give no back up for your claims...
I think your on the wrong site.
I think you'll find it much more comforting on that CGI site you talk about where all 100% of those people will call it a fake.. oh, well you have no proof for that either... your too embarrassed to post it... how convenient...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join