It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Earth Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The Face on Mars (from Zecharia Sitchin's website)

While Scientific American has probably in mind future astronauts, the new discoveries have important implications for the presence on Mars of “ancient astronauts,” and have a bearing on the issue of the famed (and controversial) Face on Mars.

In his various volumes of The Earth Chronicles series, Zecharia Sitchin has provided ancient evidence, both texts on clay tablets and illustrations from cylinder seals, showing that Mars served as a way station for the Anunnaki “gods” in their space travels from Nibiru to Earth.

In The Lost Book of Enki (2004) Zecharia wrote in regard to the Face on Mars that it marked the burial place of an Anunnaki leader named Alalu - that a great rock, fashioned in the image of his face wearing an astronaut’s helmet, covered a cave in which the dead Anunnaki leader was laid to rest.

The existence on Mars of large caves (‘caverns’) topped by shaped rock structures – now revealed by NASA’s new discoveries – was thus actually written about first in Zecharia’s The Lost Book of Enki three years earlier.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pictures present similarities yes.

But all factual information must be clarified with size, direction, setting on longitude and latitude lines, as well as degrees.

Like the pyramids in Cairo there all precise. inset in perfect longitude and latitude and degrees to sun set and star alignment.

untill we have proof of the mars pyramids and face are set up the same way, they could just be physical traits of the surface.

The face though is very un natural, I just wish they would release more information on what it really is. I find no way that this information if let public, will cause any drama in the earths public, but yet open the minds and understanding of life to the people.

but maybe understading and open minds arnt wanted. who knows.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vermillion

Dude, have you seen the new Burger King commercials? People flip out when they get a Big Mac at Burger King instead of a Whopper. You don't think evidence of intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations would shake loose a few free radicals?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
reply to post by Vermillion

Dude, have you seen the new Burger King commercials? People flip out when they get a Big Mac at Burger King instead of a Whopper. You don't think evidence of intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations would shake loose a few free radicals?

HAHAHA!!!!!

but man, ITS A WHOPPER!

thats so much more important in life than finding out what life really leads. LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Im very greatful to those researching this subject and do find it interesting. However, my gut reaction to these shapes and formations are that they have been created by natural processes.

Examine pebbles on a beach and you will see that nature can shape rock in fantastic ways, symetrical ways, Unnatural looking ways.
Stare at clouds and you can depict all manner of things, and i have certainly seen faces and non-natural looking shapes within rock formations when going for walks.

Ive not seen any pictures from Mars or the Moon yet, that i did not feel a natural process could be responsible for. I find these pictures of Iran serve to prove this point also.

Its obvious im not convinced as of yet, but thats why im so greatful to those hunting, because i live in hope that i will be pleasantly surprised by someones detective work. keep it up!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just testing to see if Images appear.

Someone missed a bunch of dirt that looks like a face beside the other pile'o dirt that looks like a face.
Compare:

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Electric Ashalar]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rohnds

May i ask you a question?
are you the guy who is stealing contents from ATS and posting them here?
www.maast.org...

You know, we appreciate to be mentioned at least, when you post OUR WORK somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good find internos
Its the same guy.

Wont say much else here, will let justice take its course.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by rohnds

May i ask you a question?
are you the guy who is stealing contents from ATS and posting them here?
www.maast.org...

You know, we appreciate to be mentioned at least, when you post OUR WORK somewhere else.

Good find Internos!! This guy needs to be hung by the you-know-what!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

This is not a find o' mine my friend. Another ATSer did it. TO me, it was too SAD even the idea to be stolen from another ATSer, so i didn't make research about this here: but so it seems to be...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I wonder if theres something under the face in iran that the agressors are really after. what if oil is the diversion and theres alien technology unfder the iran face in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join