It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush mingles F-word with Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So, this is the new CHristian soldier? Ok, I think by now you know that if you repugnants vote for Bush, you just asa mornic as he is.

The Canadian side, while aware of the President's penchant for religiosity, had been expecting to talk more about softwood lumber than the Ten Commandments. The Canadians didn't expect the morality play. Nor did they expect that, almost in the same breath, Mr. Bush would be filling the air with the f-word and other saucy expletives of the type that would surely leave the Lord perturbed. Nor did they anticipate a pointed attack on French President "Jack Cheerack," as Mr. Bush called him, for his views on the Middle East.

Mr. Martin was somewhat taken aback by what he heard. After the meeting, he was barely out the door before he was asking someone in his entourage what was to be made of all the God stuff. In meetings of presidents and prime ministers, religion has rarely been at the forefront. Business is conducted on the basis of knowledge and logic. With the Bush White House, the visitors must bear in mind that there is a third force.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh no, he swears.

Woopidie-#in-do!

I'm sure the "F" word has a lot to do with how religious you are.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
big deal...... he swears. $#%!# ...... I guess I'm not a holy person.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And I'm sure religion has a lot to do with how good you are at running the country.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
BUT IN THE SAME BREATH AS WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? IN A DIPLOMATIC SETTING HAVING TREATY TALKS? WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS? AND WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU?

Ya know, its a lot safer in DC. I don't know what kind of mutants you have outside the northeast coast.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
And I'm sure religion has a lot to do with how good you are at running the country.

And, he's been doing a stellar job at that, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Maybe he got pissed off. People tend to if they are in the face with someone they think is an idiot.

Not saying it's the reason, but similar things happen every day around here.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Lol, you used the word "stellar". People swear all the time. I don't really care. The phrase "# you" has lost all meaning.

Are you trying to say that all of the rest of the US is horribly disfigured in some way? That's an odd insult, even coming from you, Colonel.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
bush and religon ... just seems funny to me that he is religous... or claims to be!

sending thousands of iraqi's and hundred's of americans to meet there maker for reasons that have been proven a lie and making a bundle off it while doing so dosetn exactly get you into heaven u know

thank god im not religious

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by CanadaCANfight]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Even if that word has lost all meaning, it was still inappropriate to say in a formal setting. Especially on any religious topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaCANfight
bush and religon ... just seems funny to me that he is religous... or claims to be!

sending thousands of iraqi's and hundred's of americans to meet there maker for reasons that have been proven a lie and making a bundle off it while doing so dosetn exactly get you into heaven u know

People have done much worse in the name of religion. Remember the Crusades, or the many Jihads from the middle east.

AttackHippo
Even if that word has lost all meaning, it was still inappropriate to say in a formal setting. Especially on any religious topic.

Who deems what is appropriate and inappropriate. He knew the consequences of his actions, and I doubt he meant any disrespect. You guys just love to take small issues and run with them.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaCANfight

My god oops excuse the pun

Nice 1 Canada i agree with you G.W and religion what a joke, and you are the war with Iraq was a waste of time and lives.

top topics

join