It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO in Christmas Sky!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
C'mon everyone. Don't you realize this is just the beginning of a CIA psyop to cause world wide chaos and panic. It is a holographic image from the Dark Night satellite along with a message broadcast directly into your mind. It was an eerie voice that said "Santa Claus is coming to town" !!!

This was just a test and we all need to run for the hills before this is implemented worldwide with even more deceptive images of a half mile high image of the Easter Bunny!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
It appears to be a flock of birds, being followed by an MD-80, while flying through a cloud of swamp gas...

Good joke though, Merry Christmas.

hehe my favorite movie quote.
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Swamp gas. definitely

merry xmas, thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Is it just me or has Santa lost some weight and got shorter? or could it be an elf riding the sleigh? joyride anyone?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Before I give even a smidgeon of credibility to the OP's post, I would like to ask the following questions (and if you've gone on Christmas vacation, you're s*** out of luck, because if I don't have a reply by 3 hours from now, I will out you as a hoaxer and make the moderator close this thread):

1. Where exactly were you when you took this photo? What is your full name and exact street address in Miami?

2. What was the temperature that night?

3. Were you fully clothed, in your PJs, or in a bathrobe? If none of the above, please specify.

4. What floor is your balcony on, and why?

5. Can you provide a notarized affidavit from at least three credible eyewitnesses who have also seen the UFO?

6. Have you filed a police report? If so, I demand to see a copy of it. If not, why not?

7. Are you married? Do you have children? If not, why not?

8. Do you believe in (check all that applies): o God o Angels o Demons o Reptilians o the 9/11 conspiracy o Ron Paul? (I'm just asking that to assess your mental sanity.)

9. Have you taken any kind of drugs before you saw the UFO? Are you on medication for any kind of mental problem?

10. The photo only shows a silhouette. Is there any good reason why you couldn't have taken a better picture?

If you want, you can U2U me anytime. I promise to keep your answers secret, har-har.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's a balloon! No wait' it's a kite! Or maybe a remote control flying gadget.

It could be swamp gas

Nice picture of the Moon and that object OP.

Happy Holidays everyone and hope the New Year celebrations are safely done so we all can start 2008 right here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Photoshoped or CGI...

come on people deny ignorance!

lol. merry late Christmas greetings.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
can we get a time and location this was taken? Was there anyone else that might have seen the same thing in your area?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
And yet there are threads on here that have less replies but have something real to say and some substance; using bandwidth for this aggrevates me. Are we all under 8 years old here now? Santa flying? It is bad enough we have to see this ' humor ' on a conspiracy site but we see it all over the place and it is tiring except for small kids and it is AFTER Xmas.

The TV weatherman waste time with this crap, NASA wastes taxpayer money on a comedy act..if I want a laugh I will read some posts by the Official 9-11 story believers. So many important topics, and this is what we get...sad.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good One..

here I was opening this up thinking, here's a photo shopped pic of something and boy was I surprised...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year gang!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Swamp gas..... which caused an image of a shinook helicopter to be distorted into the upper UV light band..... A rocket taking off from florida cuased the carbon quantity in the air to rise, thereby blue-shifting the light, and causing the original shinook look like a stealth bomber.

The lens of the camera obviously distorted the stealth bomber image to look like a series of wild animals tied to a box, that has a large fat red colored alien controlling them....

It all started with swamp gas..... er... I mean venus and a weather ballon.

Happy Holidays all

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
CGI without a doubt!

Merry christmas everyone!

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Pazzzzz]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I missed this yesterday but....

Wow, the planet Mars has really taken on new Characteristics

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Prove there is no Santa and I'll get back to you.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I hope you all have a nice Holiday Season. Even the Reptilians.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Laughter will heal most of the Earths Ill's. You can't hate someone while you are laughing. Happy Holidays.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
why don't you take this crap to BTS where it belongs.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Me
why don't you take this crap to BTS where it belongs.

Man, you are AMAZING. Been here a day and you are already moderating ATS? My hat's off to you.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That looks just like the fella that broke into my house the other night.

I was watching TV and was having a snack of cookies and milk before turning in, I heard a noise so I went outside to check it out, just as I returned I see's this fellow you have a picture of making off with my snack, I made chase but he was quicker then what you'd think for a guy his size.
I don't know how he did it but he shimmied up my chimney in nothing flat....heck I couldn't even get up there so I had to run outside to see if I could catch him before he made off with the goods but to no avail he had some sort of flying magigy just like that in your photo.

I was going to call the cops on him but I had no proof and I figured the cops would think I was one of those UFO nuts with all that talk about flying contraptions and such, but now that I know that others have reported seeing the same thing that I did maybe they'll believe me when I show them your photographic proof.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Before I give even a smidgeon of credibility to the OP's post, I would like to ask the following questions (and if you've gone on Christmas vacation, you're s*** out of luck, because if I don't have a reply by 3 hours from now, I will out you as a hoaxer and make the moderator close this thread):

I would have liked to quote that entire post, it was classic parady.

Laughing all the way, hahaha Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits bright...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

what is the matter? you don't like it when a double standard is pointed out? if a new guy had started this thread it would have been dropped kicked to BTS within the first ten minutes but it is started by someone with over 25k points all of a sudden it is "cute"
kind of reminds me of when Clinton got caught with his pants down and lied about it. everyone thought it was so "cute" and gave him a pass.
but hey...you're the moderator I'm sure you know what you're doing...just remember, the rest of us are watching at the way you guys handle yourselves and the obvious double standard that is presented by some of you.

ps; go ahead and give me a warning...you know you want to.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by American Me]

MOD EDIT -

Mod Note: Warnings – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join