It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will you when they disclose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So what will you do when they disclose the fact that there are aliens and we have had contact. Since there is all this hoopla lately I was wondering what the ATS reaction would be. I know everyone wants to hear it but what will happen when we finally learn the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They won't. Control of information equals power and they are not going to give that up. If there are aliens visiting us then it will be their decision on when to make themselves known without question.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I will expose my middle finger to the little grey dudes.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well I think most, in this forum anyways, would say that they would not be shocked at all, that they already know. I would like to think they I would also not be shocked. I also feel that this, to some degree, is not true. Sure you think you know that aliens are here and that you already know, but there is a bit of fantasy involved there. No one really KNOWS for sure. I think that when and if the news is revealed, people, even those who think they already know, will be shocked. I think for most it will really hit home, a shock to the system, if you will. Just MHO.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'll just go on with what I was doing, I wouldn't let it affect me in my everyday life. i would just be aware of it let it be. Unless they were # with me, then I would raise holy hell... And no, i'm not fabricating, if they had a bone to pick with me, i'd make sure they get a piece of me.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
im gonna smoke a bowl.... ( dont know if im aloud to say that lol )

but im gonna...... then im gonna go buy a gun... some food ... some water .... and lock my dam door ( bein canadian u know somethings bad when were lockin our door's)

VIVE LA RESISTANCE.....
ps. we have free punch and pie at all our meeting's

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I wouldn't let it affect me in my everyday life.

You may not let the information affect you personally, but it would affect you in that you would need to deal with the religious and social repercussions of it. You would need to deal with the way that it will affect everyone around you. Everything would change and thus you would be affected by it. No man, or woman, is an island.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am going to buy one of those see through Japanese dresses and run through the streets of Tokyo!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm thinking of eating a pound of pickled eggs, garlic and onions and then going to see all the people that said I was crazy and then yell in their faces: SEE I TOLD YOU SO!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There are many species that are here they are in our waters in the deepest of our waters.
When they show themselves you should be scared until you know if they are the better ones or the bad ones.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
There are many species that are here they are in our waters in the deepest of our waters.
When they show themselves you should be scared until you know if they are the better ones or the bad ones.

Got a link to that?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am gonna buy me a super soaker water gun to waste them suckers with!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would be very worried, since if the information was released, it would mean, most likely, they no longer feel any reason to hide. What would come next, invasion, or something else?

I would feel rotten for not finding some way to build an underground vault sooner.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You would feel the same way a beef cow feels when the rancher siddles up to you for one of the few times in your life, wondering how far it is to the slaughterhouse?

Just kidding!

Point is if they ain't friendly then people will have to start putting lead in their pencils. Hope all those kids playing video games don't chicken out when it really comes time to shoot down the real vermin.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'll come to ATS and start a thread to find out if I should trust them or not

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
So what will you do when they disclose the fact that there are aliens and we have had contact. Since there is all this hoopla lately I was wondering what the ATS reaction would be. I know everyone wants to hear it but what will happen when we finally learn the truth.
I would prepare for large repercussions among the international community. I would see that the time for WW3 after this disclosure remains the largest repercussion.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hmm i can see it as a prelude to more of a religious war. If anything and the formation of a GOBAL GOVERMENT.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
Hmm i can see it as a prelude to more of a religious war. If anything and the formation of a GOBAL GOVERMENT.
There is already a religious war going on, like the Al-qaeda groups and their attacks on the "American way of life". I believe that there are already plans underway to develop a Global Government. It's all coming at such a huge cost to human life.

It will be much easier for a Global Governing body and military powerhouse to control the repercussions if and when this disclosure takes place.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If/when they disclose the fact that aliens exist, I don't think anyone will be doing much talking on ATS. Now, don't get you panties in a twist if I'm wrong, because I don't know what goes on behind the scenes at ATS, but I think ATS would crash. So many people would be logging on and posting, it would be a madhouse.

top topics

join