It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght The Joke is Now Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have not visited this site in a long time. A quick background on me. I know the poster D4rk Kn1ght. He is your everyday average citizen, with your everyday average job. He is somewhat of an acquaintance of mine. I know him threw a friend. Well it turns out that one of my friends threw a cocktail party and he was also there. We were all buzzing at my friends house. We were eventually hanging out in my friend's room (D4rk Kn1ght and the 3 of us) while everyone else was downstairs. He had to check his email so he got on my friends computer. Eventually he wanted to show us this joke he was propagating that was giving him an excessive amount of attention. We all got a good laugh out of it since we were buzzed. But if I was sober, I would have told him he had no life playing mind games like this. In addition, it was also coincidental that he choose the same website to post on for which I was a member since 2004. I never decided to say anything because I didn't really care, had a busy schedule, didn't want to argue, and barely visited ATS at that time. But I recently came back to this website since I'm on vacation and I have nothing else to do, and I found the old D4rk Kn1ght thread. I figured I might as well kill the joke since it is getting old.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Is this the same acquaintance that you were referring to in this post?

Dark Knight

A few days ago many here were caught up with someone who claimed to describe an event known as the "Dark Knight" by ATS USER Dark Knight. This thread was about an end of the world prophecy and a warning to us to get prepared for it. Unfortunately, I cant find the thread anymore and I think it got deleted.

Anyways, this thread went on for pages until it was closed by the mods at the request of the original poster that started the thread (Dark Knight). I just want to say this guy is a pure fraud. This is not a personal attack as I am trying to stay within the terms of service. I am just speaking the truth. Here is how the mods can personally verify this...

What are the odds that the member you tried to get banned last year turns out to be an acquaintance?

Strange would be an understatement.....

ed:sp

[edit on 12/25/2007 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No that is not me. I'm sure if you look through his thread, there are probably 100's of doubters asking him to provide credentials.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crijack

That's funny but the quote I posted is from a thread you authored last December..........

Click on the link I posted above.......

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
so the OP has been trying to discredit D4RK KN1GHT for at least a year already? kinda makes you wonder doesn't it, hmmmmm .. is the OP a disinfo agent? i wonder who he/she works for.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would even go so far as to say that the OP is dark knight and he's in it for the attention, all right.

It is possible to mask your IP address or to make it look like another. It is also possible to have multiple ID's. It is also possible to be so childish to need all of these alter egos to keep stuff going.

I don't think for a second that there is an actual dark knight person going and coming from India with his wife and other people living in caves.

I don't believe the OP's story either.

Just whatever dude, get a life and stop this crap. I wish someone would figure you out and ban the crap out of you. A lot of people believe you, you know. It's not funny to them. They really get wrapped up in your story and stories like them that they lose all sense of reality.

Sometimes you even hurt people. I wish you would stop it, all of your alter egos that is. Just stop it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
so the OP has been trying to discredit D4RK KN1GHT for at least a year already? kinda makes you wonder doesn't it, hmmmmm .. is the OP a disinfo agent? i wonder who he/she works for.

If the OP was a government Disinfo agent, I think He/She would be a little more intelligent then to post under the same screen name contradicting them self.
Probably just someone upset someone else is getting attention.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I woudlnt discredit that, isnt the purpose of a Disinfo agent is , obviously incorrectly fill them knowledge, but also to cause confusion and dissent amongs others?

I think that worked well, dont ya think?

In regards to Dark Knight and his prophecy, *sigh*. I am pretty much 50/50 or so. His time frame is reasonably close enough to make a decision when time goes on , instead of some odd years later. Ill put my thoughts on his prophecy before its too late.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, the thing is that DarkKnight really did not make up that prophecy, its been around a long time, so it really cannot be a prank per say. The original idea is based on several prophecies given by Marian Apparitions, about the 3 days of darkness, and also on old stuff about “project blue beam”. So if it was meant as a prank its not a very good one, because it is based on other prophecies/theories.

Three Days of Darkness, the Long Night
The night will be BITTERLY COLD, the wind will howl and roar, then will come lightning, thunderbolts, earthquakes, the stars and heavenly bodies will be disturbed and restless. There will be NO light, but TOTAL BLACKNESS, utter dark will envelop the entire earth. This will come suddenly like a flash!

Project Blue Beam
The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a movie screen space-based, laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to every part of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region. Specifically, the show will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving different images according to predominating regional/national religious faiths. No area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness. The various saviors will then merge into one after "correct" explanations of the mysteries, prophecies, and revelations will have been disclosed. This event will occur at a time of great political and general tumult. [Seems like surely this is a good time to meet those requirements.]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And I believe that your other above mentioned thread was closed by a mod, because we are not allowed to start a thread to attack another member.......This thread seems to be another 'attack', and may soon be closed as well......

If you have any legit 'evidence', I would think you'd give a full report directly to one of those mods, rather than just talk smack to us........

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well not necessarily, Dark Knight said that there would be an increase in unusual amount of lights and UFOs that cannot be explained, in tune with increased natural disasters, until the big finale of the Project BlueBeam.

I never heard of other prophecies about an increase in UFO or strange anomolies in the sky.

Still, yes, Dark Knights prediction is in the ballpark with other predictions, like Nibiru and Project BB.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Has D4rk Kn1ght made any predictions anyone can point too that were accurate and detailed enough to point to to explain this fascination with his words? If not whats the point of the controversy? Predictions like this are made all the time and to date none of them have been correct.

His material does in fact read like a fabrication or a joke on the gullible. I would not pack my bags and head for the hills based on his words. What the OP of this thread says rings far truer when considered without prior bias. It is far more likely to be true. I was also considering him to be suffering from a mental illness that made him believe this stuff. I can't say for sure that is true however, as I don't know. He should come here and answer himself.

I think there are too many here playing at being Moderators.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting story. I wonder how you guys managed to hook up for a party when the 2 of you are seperated by the Atlantic. Hoax, attack on another member. Direct disregard of the T&C, most notably #1:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

This thread closed.

This member banned.

top topics

join