It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Machine Browser

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

Congratulations Impreza!, You are the only one who DIDN't make it work.. .. So how does that feel?

This dream machine is very cool, i know these things can work but if you'll do this do it with blue or red cause these colours vibrate at the 8-13 hz range.

(yes this is also important, colours vibrate! cause if they didn't we would be colour blind.)

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That was cool. On red I started getting lines than circles.... only for 5 min. I'll try it later.

edit: on 10 hz i got straight lines but on 25 hz i got some circules. How can i find out what is my screen's fastest rate?

[edit on 26-12-2007 by kingsnake]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by kdial1
I also would like to add this would be interesting to make some glasses that cover your eyes to do this.....that would be great!

They have the glasses, here is a link to them. Also some of the glasses, have earbuds, so you can listen to your favorite mp3..Enjoy
Inner Pulse

Thanks Netstorm!!
That's why I love this place....haha....if it out there someone onhere will find it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here is something better to experiment with everyone...you can choose what ever color you want....Flash-o-matic

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET
Congratulations Impreza!, You are the only one who DIDN't make it work.. .. So how does that feel?

This dream machine is very cool, i know these things can work but if you'll do this do it with blue or red cause these colours vibrate at the 8-13 hz range.

(yes this is also important, colours vibrate! cause if they didn't we would be colour blind.)

Say what now? Was I supposed to make it work or was the dream browser supposed to work on me? Think about that for a minute.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join