It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the highest ranking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What is the highest ranking secretkeeper in the universe or any other forms of reality. Besides the president and the secretary of defense, or any freemason or normal secret society. Something mighter than god?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Santa. He knows whos been naughty or nice, and he checks his list twice.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!!!
With what you mentioned I believe that is too much for the Human brain to comprehend we think of secret keepers as biological. I believe it is way more than this too much for us to even know, I think the whole universe keeps secrets with something we cannot understand.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Secrets35
What is the highest ranking secretkeeper in the universe or any other forms of reality. Besides the president and the secretary of defense, or any freemason or normal secret society. Something mighter than god?

Welcome to ATS. It's nice of you to join us on Christmas.

When you mention the words, President, Secretary of Defense, Free Masons, secret society, and God in your opening post, I'm not sure that the exploration of space will reveal much of the secrets they may hold.

Space itself though, holds many secrets, and we're always looking into unraveling them.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Look at it like this....think outside of conventional thinking:

"The magnificence and magnitude of the universe is incomprehensible. Just as amazing, is the power of our gift from heaven, our brain. Dr. Ralph Merkle of Xerox Palo Alto Research Center estimates the human brain stores about 10 to the 18th power bits of information and processes these bits at about 10 to the 16th power bits per second (of course, these numbers are not exact, similar to our understanding of the universe, but are close to within a power of 10 or so). Your memory is just one small database that you can access at the speed of light, and your intelligence is derived from the ability to access and retrieve data from this prodigious database. Another big thought: astronomers estimate that there are as many as 100 billion galaxies, and, based on our own Milkyway galaxy, each galaxy is estimated to contain more than 200 billion stars, resulting in the Universe that is populated by as 20 billion trillion stars. At the same time, if the rate of processing power and the amount of data it generates continues to progress at its current rate of doubling every 18 months (Moore’s law), we can anticipate data collection volumes to grow to a yottabyte (2 to the 80th power) in volume by the year 2015. This is two hundred times more bytes of data than all the stars in the Universe. Where the Greeks were “thinking big” to conceive of libraries containing treasures of knowledge, we must begin “thinking big” to conceive of how we can exploit all the knowledge that we have accumulated over the millenium and that now is multiplying at exponential rates with today’s technology explosion."

NGC2736, this is what I meant by the universe holding secrets. read this link I was not indicating that space exploration holds the secrets. Think of the Universe like a uncomprehensible hardrive. You really have to open your mind for this one think way outside the box.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Santa. He knows whos been naughty or nice, and he checks his list twice.

Anyway welcome to ATS Keeper of Secrets
It's the best christmas present you can get

[edit on 26-12-2007 by MissInformation]

[edit on 26-12-2007 by MissInformation]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Secrets35

Whatever "it" is, I wouldn't want to be it. That would take all the mystery out of life. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - Keeper of Secrets35

God is the Universe, so of course the Universe knows everything.

The President and the Secretary of Defense are simply puppets of the ones who really control everything on this planet. So they may hold some secrets but in reality they know probably less than half of all of the good stuff.

The Freemason's and other such Secret Societies, IMO, are just like any organized religion where everybody involved is kept in the dark about the truth except for just a select few that are at the highest ranks and in control of what ever organization it is.

top topics

join