It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Kecksburg incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
we do not allow copy pasting of articles from other sites without giving those sites and authors credit.

Link to original article:

www.statesman.com...

In the future when posting please remember to give credit where it is due.

spiderj

[edit on 12/25/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
See above post.

Link to article:

Spiderj

www.statesman.com...

Dont believe nothing. Kecksburg is more than Roswell, more than anything. Kecksburg will be the culmination.

[edit on 12/25/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This Kecksburg Incident is interesting as I read a book called "Bortherhood of the Bell" and in it the author talks about this Acorn shaped device the Germans built in the 40's that was full of a radio-active isotope and powered up with High Voltage. The function of this "Bell" was still up to interpretation but it had reported levitation properties and emitted a very nasty kind of radiation that turned any living thing into a black mush after a few minutes exposure.

There are several accounts of the shape and characteristics of the Kecksburg UFO and it could be possible that the device was removed from Germany along with the scientist's during "Operation Paperclip" to the USA for further testing.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Besides the Rendlesham Forest case,the Kecksburg case is the most interesting UFO report I have ever read about.IMO

Wasn't this thing reported to have made some turns before crashing to Earth?If this is true how could it have been a meteor or satellite re-entering the atmosphere?

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this.Starred and flagged.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Unless the OP of this thread is Sean D. Hamill, a writer for the Chicago Tribune, you have committed an act of blatant plagiarism.

The entire first two posts are a cut and paste from his work and I encourage all members of ATS not to post a reply to this until it has been corrected.

EDIT: I see spiderj is working on Christmas and made the correction now.
Thanks......

[edit on 25/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

top topics

join