It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians controlling our planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Can you provide the videos of greys at area 51?

Why do people on here ask for "proof" that they will only refuse to accept if it is presented?

If a real video of greys at area 51 appeared on here as evidence, let's face it, everyone would cry "CGI" if it was of any decent quality.
It is therefore impossible to provide "proof" on this site in any way, shape or form. People either believe in it, or they dont, and pictures or videos won't change anyone's opinion.

because without proof, cant you pretty much just say anything you want. there are secret teddy bear armies inside candy mountain, waiting for 2012 to awaken and take us out. if you dont believe me you havent done the research. i have personally seen teddy bears, i know they exsist. i have solid proof but i wont show it here because noone would buy it anyway so why bother trying to prove it but i will come here and harangue you for not believing and try my best to convince you that i am sincere, but no proof cuz it's not worth that much trouble.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The original 'reptilians' were a Ural-Altaic superstock race that inhabited a large region of central Asia stretching from the Eastern Europe and the Black Sea to Siberia and China/Mongolia. They were the first advanced civilization, and the original pyramid builders, perhaps dating from 10000BC.
They had a prominent gene that gave them red hair and green eyes.

Their warriors wore an armour made of small scale-like bronze plate. When tarnished, it turned green, giving them the appearance of a reptile or fish body with a human head. In the language of the times they were described as dragons.

This proto-Scythian race migrated to (Black Sea Flood?) or invaded all the ancient civs surrounding their homeland: Mesopotamia, Egypt, Northern Europe and British Isles (Celts), Mongolia, China. They brought with them their knowledge. Hence the myths of Oannes and Adapa. They brought civilization to China.

The new finds are also forcing a reexamination of old Chinese books that describe historical or legendary figures of great height, with deep-set blue or green eyes, long noses, full beards, and red or blond hair. Scholars have traditionally scoffed at these accounts, but it now seems that they may be accurate.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

They then became the rulers of all these lands. Since then 'reptilians' have been in control of this planet.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has anyone ever read this www.reptoids.com...

Los Angeles Times, January 29, 1934

"Lizard People's Catacomb City Hunted
Engineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants
By: Jean Bosquet

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Ferengi]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join