It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 man 1 truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So you may have have heard Dr Deagle.

And you still believe that you live in a democracy that may save you from the New World Order?

video.google.de...

Maybe this man will reconsider your position to this very world.

He died for us in his hope that maybe a few of us start seeing things behind the stage. Remember that

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this i believe has been discussed here before. give me a little bit to see if i can find the thread. its been a while since ive seen it...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
And you still believe that you live in a democracy that may save you from the New World Order?

1. The United States was designed and intended to be a REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy.

2. IF a new order does not arise in this world, then that means we will be STUCK with the one in which we are already living.

3. There is an infinite potential for improvement - with change; but if things remain the same it will be globally fatal.

4. The bible makes it clear that we are currently in the EVIL age and that when the next age begins, we will be delivered from all of this mess.

---------------------

Call it what you like but don't spread word of it in a way that causes others to fear or be anxious!

PERFECT LOVE casts out FEAR!

♥♥♥

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i saw the videos not to long ago, but i didnt know he died. i kinda liked deagle he had that special humor about things, humor only a doctor could have in such scenarios. noble cause indeed

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsurion
i saw the videos not to long ago, but i didnt know he died. i kinda liked deagle he had that special humor about things, humor only a doctor could have in such scenarios. noble cause indeed

Schneider was killed not Deagle.

top topics

join