It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Portsmouth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Dont work together that often but ill definetly have a word. I still havnt found anything about the portsmouth lights tho nearest thing i can find dates back to the late 70s

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I still find nothing...

Since some of you are UK, what do you know about the massive UFO sighting back in the 1990s in southewestern UK; supposadly hundreds of people reported it (or was it 80s)? Any links, I can't find mutch info on it.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by cwzilly]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I don't know what sighting you are talking about

I know Wiltshire has had it's fair share of UFO sightings over the years, but then there are a lot of RAF bases around here. Plus rumoured UFO bases (Warminster is one of the places I think).
And Rudole Manor (sp?)

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
the most recent big ufo incident i can find in the uk is this one

www.alien-ufos.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The Rendlesham Forest incident was a big one yes, though it took place before I was born (1980 it took place).

I am a firm believer that something happened on those days... Though I would love to say that yes, it was an Alien Spacecraft, but it may of just been secret US/UK aircraft - or worse... A hoax, done by the US/UK government to front something else.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
all i reckon on that 1 is that 2 airforce bases r near by and the under order of the us sorta proves the fact the usaf are somthing to do with that one, black projects/ alien tech by working with them (if all this stuff is real)
would make sense after all these alleged aurora sightings and stuff. i cant coment on that because i think i seen it myself!

u from the uk metalhead ?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I live in Wiltshire, UK yes.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It was probably my ex from Portsmouth going back to whatever reptilian planet she came from.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join