It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Sun Seen On Tape In Maine w/Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
led zeppelin!!!!

i dont know it seems like a reflection of the sun in the camera or something i mean wouldnt a lot of people notice that??

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
led zeppelin!!!!

i dont know it seems like a reflection of the sun in the camera or something i mean wouldnt a lot of people notice that??

people dont see the nose on their faces.

Instead of seeing whats happening they argue if there are or are not chemtrails (as an example) when the fact is all the clouds in my sky were formed by the stuff out of the airplanes rear-end.

(but we fail to question or marvel at this aspect cause we get lost at the word 'con' vs. 'chem')

Again, the fact that I have watched, on more than one occasion, all the clouds in my sky being formed from airplane 'clouds'/con/chem, whatever you want to call it - is indeed amazing.

So in short, we dont see the nose on our own faces...but we believe what we are told.

The earth is flat right?

Careful observation and an open mind with the acceptance of getting piece by piece to put the puzzle together is required. Anyone wanting quick full answers (short cuts) will always be duped in for the lie.

peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Planet X deal.... My only thought to that is I believe that X Was reported to be so far south in its orbit that you would have to be south of the equator to observe it.

Also there are so many amateur astronomy types I am sure that this could not be contained even if there were Tiamat/Planet X or something of the nature N of the equator

I am not sure I can buy into this anyway. Obviously there is something in your pictures, I am sure of that, but I think you might have a reflection of the Sun due to density of water vapor in the atmosphere.

If it is true (Tiamat/Planet X/A second Sun) it will not be able to be hid from the public for long, and then what.

Maybe that is what R84 is for.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I see these in cali all the time - there is usually planes flying here and there constantly. I have noticed the last three days there have been no planes or trails - must be off on holiday. lol

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed. I never saw any of these things as a child. And I have always been a skygazer.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm positive it has been said before but:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i saw nothing out of the unnormal just alot of c trails

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. If there was a 2nd sun you wouldn't need to see it, it's gravitational pull would destroy our solar system.

You'd be more worried about the earth plummetting into jupiter.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

You took the words right out of my mouth. I have never seen "vapor trails" as some will call them, ever act like the ones we see today. These so called "Vapor Trails" of today expand and seem to get thicker. And I came to the conclusion a while back that maybe what there doing is blocking our view of something that is happening at that particular moment.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One more thought. Nibiru should be coming into view any day now if what some scientist have said is true. 2008 should be an interesting year if the Military-Industrial Complex doesn't try to destroy us all.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I started a thread in October and videoed the exact same thing. (No link for hits here), but it was called "Two suns in the Arizona sky".

Exact same thing. Trails everywhere, and then this one trail that was extremely different. Side by side comparison was filmed. Then I personally witnessed an area within the strange trail start to glow. Maybe you just had to be there. It was wierd. I never have personally seen anything like it. Now we get reports of them all of the time.

Most of the replies I received where nice sundog, it happens all of the time.
It's a natural thing. I guess my point is can we really call it natural, when in fact it is man made?

Is it possible that the sky is seeded first, and then the normal air traffic creates the trails?

Like many others before have said: "I don't remember growing up with this kind of thing."

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sundogs need water or ice crystals up high in the atomosphere to form. They can form at any time of the day. I have seen them at 7:00 PM on a Summers day well before sunset. Very cool but very explainable without having to resort to a Second Sun that somehow has never been seen by any of our interplanterary spacecraft. Also Contrails are real, while they do have some chemical in them they are not Chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
so do they have to spray the second sun with chemtrails every morning?

love the pic at 4 and half minutes by the way

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mek12

Neiburu/Planet X =R84

[edit on 26-12-2007 by birchtree]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Yes, this is most def. a Sun Dog.
These pics look just like the sun dog in the video.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

I grew up in 70s/80s. I saw contrails ALL the time. Especially on hot sunny summer days laying on the trampoline gazing at the sky.

So, im not sure where you grew up, but this Texan saw them all the time whe I was growing up.

*shrug*

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Let's not forget that millions of people gaze at the stars each day. A major astronomical body as a second sun would be immediately reported.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Nice images of aircraft contrails (Florida has some of the heaviest air traffic in the world) and a sundog. Because aircraft contrails are, in effect, manmade cirrus clouds - which consist of tiny ice particles - sundogs frequently appear in contrails.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mek12

Maybe they are not hiding anything maybe they are testing reflective power. I have noticed I only see them reflected in the vapor trails of the planes. As soon as that passes it disappears. I watched one just last week over Paradise Calif. As soon as the vapor trail moved it disappeared and it did not reappear in what looked to be normal clouds. If you put on dark shades you can definately see that it is a relfection off the trail.

This morning when I went out side, to the east, the sky was crisscrossed with the same thing. As I watched they spread to form a layer that was above the marine layer already visible. And we had the usual halo around the sun - huge this time. The clouds on the inside always appears to be darker that those outside the halo. I have always found that odd.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I grew up in the 60's & 70's. We moved constantly but mostly cali, nevada, and washington. My father worked for the Aerojet for quite some time. I don't recall ever seeing numerous trails like we do today. Of course there were some but not to this extent and they didn't last forever in the sky melting into huge clouds. Halos and sundogs, I never saw around the sun. I did see halos around the moon though. When we lived ini Washington we barely ever saw the sky so that could explain that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join