It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Sun Seen On Tape In Maine w/Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
youtube.com

(must see video on my site!)a brilliant light next to the sun on the morning of Dec. 15, 2007. The very same day Chemtrails were being sprayed overhead. see cmplete video on youtube/ebendimention search: chemtrails mush see.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT A JOKE PEOPLE, WHILE CHEMTRAILS WERE BEING SPRAYED TO COVER THE SUNRISE, A 'SECOND SUN' WAS BESIDE IT FOR OVER AN HOUR. I HAVE VIDEO AND PICTO SHOW. JUST DONT KNOW THE MEANS OF POSTING THEM HERE. A MUST SEE! PLEASE....SOMETHING IS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by maj-36

Im in boston where in maine are you i didnt see such things.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
youtube.com/ebendimention
or search utube for chemtrails must see maker: ebendimention

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
in waterville maine, ive got 2 seperate sources and two seperate witness pix another 20 miles south of me

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
start watching video at 1:30 rest is all chemtrails. then soon after my post, I get another confirmation from another souce who sent me clear pics without the clouds!

link   
edited accidental double post

[edit on 12/25/2007 by Spiderj]

link   
2nd sun so your telling me Tiamet is visable in maine I did not see a 2nd sun anywhere in that video and,
I would see tiamet from mass if it were so and I do not.

And the 2nd sun is the kappier asteroid belt from what ive read it blew up eons ago.

So i doubt you saw a 2nd sun.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by NWOplayerhater]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Second sun is a wrong term. used it for lack of a better word. let me post the pics with clouds and without! i have no idea what it was!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Edited accidental double post.

[edit on 12/25/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Im pretty sure thats a sundog. I saw one the other day, beautiful it was.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
give me an email or tell me how to post pics and Ill be more than glad to do so,,,,

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
...great tunes..that video was very odd...it really does look like a second sun...must be what a ufo looks like powering up/down...
....as I saw the brightest looking star in the sky...suddenly move at tremendous speed...then stop and fizzle out......my sighting was more silvery...but,...maybe in day time it could look something like that ?..
...anyways....cool vid...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
use photobucket and html url code its pre written for you thats works fine.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That video is eight minutes too long. This footage is taken during a morning window of peak air traffic.

Two suns? Hard to say with all the vapor trails.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks to the people at ATS. I got a lot of answers I was looking for. The sun dog was a perfect answer, thank you! The Chemtrails are still stuck firmly in my mind. They fly over at tremendous speeds at least once a month with all white, no markings, in formation and at about 20,000' or less. I say 20 because it was low enough to view the shape and color! also as I have stated, the contrails are turned off and on. leaving the formation of clouds that mesh together and haze the sky. hard to take good vidoes from a cell phone
This is the end of my posts. Thanks again John. Last I heard you were staying at your gold mine with your family staying low. glad to hear from you, and you are still healthy!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Google Sundogs. Happens often in Alaska where I live. We sometimes see three suns when sundogs are on both sides. Once I got to see an even rarer sight of two sundogs on the opposite side of the sky giving a total of five suns. Sometimes we see rays from the rising sun on the wrong side of the sky.

When people see things they don't understand its easy to figure out how myths get started

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sorry, I did not see that someone else had told you. They are striking to see

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sundogs are created by atmospheric ice, which is the same thing that persistent contrails are. Therefore, if the conditions are good for sundogs then they will naturally be good for contrails to form and persist. There is no such thing as chemtrails.

Go back to the footage from the original test flights of things such as the bell X-1 and you will see that even those aircraft created persistent contrails, and were obviously not spraying anything. Heck go watch the first 15 minutes of the 1980’s movie “The Right Stuff”, you‘ll see these supposed “Chemtrails“ repeatedly in that movie…

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is very wierd, Ive had dreams of a second son before. This is playing lots of jokes on me. Doesnt seem good however..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join