It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust was carried out by the Allies, not the Nazis! (Hypothesis)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis

Originally posted by apex

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
None of this is as important as the action...

What effects does the destroying of supply lines to concentration camps holding upwards of 250,000 people have - and what actions caused the disruption?

Sounds like they wouldn't ever have had as many as 250,00 there at the same time if you ask me.

The point of your question is of no relavence to the action. You have provided a source saying that 20k are killed a day. That is all - nothing more.

In the end, what is being disputed but the numbers? We could argue the color of the walls, but it is of no consequnce, just as the numbers are of no consequence.

I can provide a source that accounts for around 200,000 in a certain camp:

library.thinkquest.org...

Sachsenhausen

... 200,000 people were in the camp and 100,000 of them ended up dying from disease, exhaustion, and over working in the local factories. A lot of the rest were brought to many other death camps.

I'm sure I can find many other pages that list different numbers for the same camps. We can find many books that list different numbers, and we can hear many testimonies that list different numbers.

The argument of numbers is trivial, and is of no consequnce to the action being discussed. Please refrain from such discussion. We can spend hours pulling up web pages to suit an agenda to defeat the other person in internet debate regarding numbers, but in the end will have not proven anything. This is not what the thread is about.

It should be telling that after two pages of posts, no one has the courage to answer the question of the action:

What effects does the destroying of supply lines to concentration camps holding upwards of 250,000 people have - and what actions caused the disruption?

This is the question.

your question

the awnser it affects the camps greatly but you still have to go with the logic that people werent being killed in the camps any way. if you wanted to prove that by doing this the allies could have speed up the deaths or made them starve to death instead of being slaughterd or experimented on till they died then you are corect but the way you present your arguments makes out that none of the above was going on and they only died from starvation and dissieas that was indirectly caused by the allies

ther you go someone awnserd your question

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
The Allies didn't cause the Holocaust. And saying that is almost offensive.

Indeed. It is very offensive, especially while many around the world are remembering D-Day and the many who died fighting that disgusting cretin and his cohorts.

Another flaw in this "hypothesis" is that the Nazi regime was managing to feed and clothe the military. Obviously the supply lines were not that severely crippled, otherwise it would have been more successful in denting the Nazi's efforts.

I really don't understand people who deny history. Especially history like this.

All I can think is that this is another Neo-Nazi trying to keep their game alive when they know their history is completely and utterly evil.
They'll find any excuse to "explain away" the truth, and it's usually done by deflecting blame or blatantly denying it ever happened.

Such sad, delude people.

Incidentally, I watched the Sum of all Fears last night. And at the end where the CIA (presumably) tracked down the Nazi perpetrators of the plot to send the USA and Russia into a Nuclear war and killed them, I spent some time wondering if that was right and just.

I came to the conclusion that those who wish to perpetrate evil on such a scale should be eliminated for the benefit of the Human race.
It's like that question, if Hitler could have been stopped by murdering him, would that murder have been justified.
Absolutely yes, without a doubt.

I would hope that if ever such a disgusting person ever came to power again, other world leaders would put a bullet in his head before he had the chance to build his twisted machine.

<< 18  19  20   >>

join