It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust was carried out by the Allies, not the Nazis! (Hypothesis)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

the question you asked has no Merit, you asked how many people died because of supply lines being Bombed

I say none died, there is your answer

you have not proven that ANY did died from that cause, so your logic IS flawed

I say no supply lines were cut to stop the supplies

Examples are not proof; However, evidence amounts to proof.

Show the evidence

[edit on 26-12-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Many of you are misinterpreting my intentions here. It seems that the average member of ATS is unable to compile the context of a particular post.

If I may reiterate the very first paragraph of my original post:

I have to protect the source of this information. This is not speculation, or opinion. What you are about to read is the truth. I have attempted to explain a method for arriving at this truth, and although the truth is so deviosly simple, it has been ignored. It is hidden in plain sight. This is their method.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything. It is entirely up to you what you belief based on what you have been exposed to.

Many who have been raised by the Bible believe in it.

Many raised on the Quran believe it in.

Many raised as Atheists believe in it.

Many raised as racists believe in it.

What you believe is of no relavence.

The path to the truth is in the action - not in the belief.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You've got to be kidding. Your thread is titled "Indisputable!" but you offer no evidence, no sources, nothing to back up your claims, and you expect us to do the footwork to prove your points?

If you had honestly done the research, you would (most likely) save such information in any medium available. If the sources are online, you would have the links to rail lines in Europe aswellas the bombing runs that correspond to those lines. If this information is in books, youd have the author, date of publication, book title, etc to back up your claim. But you dont offer any of that, you only offer opinion, while at the same time, dismissing everyone elses as irrelavent.

KilgoreTrout asked you a damn good question, and up to this point, despite my attempts to bring it to your attention, it remains unanswered.

As another of my collegues ignorant_ape pointed out, you wont accept testimony, papers/documents, and film footage as evidence that the holocaust was the fault of the NAZI regime and not the allied forces. So unless you were there, making the policies for the allied forces and exucuting the bombing runs on the supply lines leading to the camps, you've got nothing credible up your sleeve.

One last question, if the allied forces had satelite recon abilities, what computer systems were collecting the information, what type of relay system was used, and where was it located?

Do you expect us to believe that allied forces were using powerful microprocessors while the NAZI's were still using punchcard interfaces?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The evidence is in the action.

The sun rises, and brings light to the world.

It is the action. It is the way.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

and from your actions so far, we have gleaned the truth!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

So unless you were there, making the policies for the allied forces and exucuting the bombing runs on the supply lines leading to the camps, you've got nothing credible up your sleeve.

This is correct.

The only thing credible is the action. Credibility is not relavent.

Belief is not relavent.

The action holds the truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
United States had a strong isolationist streak in the 30's that grew only stronger as the 40's approached taking Pearl Harbor to break its hold on the American psyche. And, given the fact that gearing up for war is what finally ended the depression

maybe not in germany, but the US had it's fingers in plenty of pies during the 1930s. For example, the monroe doctrine along with various military interventions. We sent 5000 marines to Nicaragua in 1926 to counter a revolution, and we stayed for another 7 years after that. I would call that the opposite of isolationism.

In fact, between 1900 and 1933, we intervened in Cuba 4 times, Nicaragua twice, Panama six times, Guatemala once, and Honduras 7 times. And when I say intervened, I mean as in the US sent military troops to stay there for a few years. Again, the opposite of isolationism.

Let me go on:

The US was well aware of the situation in Germany before the mid 30s. In 1934 there was a resolution passed in the Senate regarding Hitler's anti-semitic policies. It was brushed under the table. Roosevelt and Secretary of State Cordell Hull didn't make a peep.

When Mussolini invaded Ethiopia in 1935, the US put an embargo on munitions, but big business was allowed to keep sending oil to Italy, which was the primary reason they were able to carry on the war. The next year, a Fascist rebellion sparked in Spain, and Roosevelt passed a neutrality act, which effectively allowed Hitler and Mussolini to support Francisco Franco.

Arnold Offner:

US went beyond the legal requirements of neutrality legislation ... Had aid been forthcoming from the US, England and France (Allies) - the Spanish Republicans could well have triumphed. Instead, Germany gained every advantage from the Spanish civil war.

Another sickening quote on the other side of the fence, but showing more of the same:

Thomas A. Bailey (historian sympathetic to Roosevelt):

FDR repeatedly deceived the American people during the period before Pearl Harbor... He was like the physician who must tell the patients lies for the patient's own good.

The point being, we did not intervene in the war because of some moral stance. My own opinion is that we didn't intervene on purpose, until it was extremely advantageous to do so.

link   
One thing I will defend the author on is only one fact that was proven right (sort of)

Hitler didn't intend to commit genocide against the Jews. Adolf Eichmann and Heinrich Himmler were the ones behind the final solution. Himmler lined out in a speech about how to get rid of the Jews in Europe, which lead Historians (mainstream) to question whether or not Hitler was behind or knew about the final solution Eichmann and Himmler had planned.

But of course, it's been proven the Nazi's were behind the holocaust. Only neo-nazi sites and revionist writers blame the allies (the main neo-nazi arguement is the allied bombing killed more Jews...which is unholy untrue)

link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

and from your actions so far, we have gleaned the truth!!!

Another's actions can not reveal the truth to you.

Only by your action can you arrive at the truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis

Using these vague and dodging statements as your "answers" to posters' questions is really making your views less and less credible.

How do you expect other posters to respect anything you have say if you keep on dodging and/or ignoring their completely valid questions?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

My "action" was reading your OP and replies ( or lack there of ) to the other posters.

which has led me to the truth of two things, you have no idea of what you speak ( on your own ) and that most likely you are very very young.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hey, this MUST be Ahmadinejad! Posting under an alias are you? So the allies SOMEHOW snuck into Germany and killed 6 million Jews (and other Germans such as those INFIRMED BY THE WAY!) before the Germans knew we had crossed their border.

GET A LIFE!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

With over 20 million Russian Civilians, and over 20 million Chinese civilians killed ww2, why is it the jews are considered the biggest victims of ww2? And why uproot the Palestinians for the jews?

I hope someone can answer these questions intelligently.

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 26-12-2007 by IvanZana]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toy_soldier

Using these vague and dodging statements as your "answers" to posters' questions is really making your views less and less credible.

How do you expect other posters to respect anything you have say if you keep on dodging and/or ignoring their completely valid questions?

I do not expect posters to do anything - reality is not vague. Reality is now.

A statement is only as dodging as you want it to be. If you want to analyze it, you will. If you do not wish to analyze it, you wont. You have the choice. Your choice is your belief.

History is only a belief. It is not relavent.

The bible is history - that is the belief by many.

History is real - that is the belief of many.

Yet, it is only a story.

A belief makes the story real.

Now... the truth is in the action... the truth is now.

The belief divides... now... does not. Now is all encompassing.

This is the method... to the truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
The point being, we did not intervene in the war because of some moral stance. My own opinion is that we didn't intervene on purpose, until it was extremely advantageous to do so.

Capitalists the world round saw NAZI germany as a bulwark against communism. IMO, this is why US business interests were still allowed to trade Oil, Computers, Finances, etc with Germany.

On topic: It seems that the OP is unwilling to provide any evidence to back up his/her claim, also, they refuse to deal with any serious questions that oppose his/her POV. So here's my vote for moving this thread right to skunkworks.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

what is the evidence OF the action

please drop the psycho~babbling pop-psychology

what is the evidence of the action ????

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

so, by your last statement, you finally admit your original post is nothing but a lie or a belief you have; Thank you so much for coming clean at last, I applaud you

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Chinese suffered genocide at the hands of Japan and the Jews the same by the Nazi's. Both are recongised. I have no idea what you're getting at

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I never said we entered WW2 for moral reasons, war is never moral even if the rhetoric used to promote it cites some vague morality as its justification. Governments are not moral either, it is the nature of real politik to be amoral and any assertions to the contrary are illusions.

All that being said it is the nature of humans to look for meaning behind their actions and what they have experinced and in the horrors committed by the fascist regimes of the 30's and 40's many found the meaning of what they were fighting for or against.

What I am curious about is why the OP has invested so much time and energy promoting an idea that is so easily reputed?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

so, by your last statement, you finally admit your original post is nothing but a lie or a belief you have; Thank you so much for coming clean at last, I applaud you

Cause creates effect. Effect creates cause.

Belief is of no relavence.

You believe that I think something, someone else believes I think another... who is right?

You or them?

Neither.

The truth is in the action. The truth is now.

Belief is not reality.

You must look at the action to reveal the truth.

The action is real, not the belief.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join