It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust was carried out by the Allies, not the Nazis! (Hypothesis)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
if you all type Harry H. Laughlin into your search engine and see where that leads you...the Carnegie Institute, American Breeders Association etc, etc.

also of interest is a book by Edwin Black, titled War against the Weak, ISBN 1-56858-258-7 and see where this leads. i guarantee that some of you will be astonished. also IBM and the holocaust. both books are fully referenced and cross-referenced with genuine top-level sources.

the funding for nazi germany has been well documented and recorded on both sides of the atlantic.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
It's "documented" afterall!

I think that covers your "documented orders"

Thanks for the post!

Actually I was referring to the orders given by Himmler to start carrying out further constrcution of gas chambers and additional crematoria, but if you want to talk about Hoss (or Hoess - the name is referred to in both spellings) then lets talk about his memoirs, in which he describes the treatment he recieved whilst in captivity (and I have no remorse in saying that he deserved alot of what he got) - which is kind of interesting don't you think? You claim his writings and testimony are unreliable and yet the allies left in the part where he was tortured... wouldn't that be sanitised as part of your "conspiracy"?

As for "Wolzek", well if you want to clutch at that one you need to do better, really.

What Hoss said was this

There were three camps: first Treblinka, Belzak near Lemberg and the third one was 40 kilometers in the direction of Kulm. It was past Kulm in an easterly direction.

He didn't remember the name of the third camp. It wasn't "Wolzek" - although on the map - and along the railway line heading northeast there are two towns shown as Wlodawa, and a settlement called Orchowek. I think it might be easy to combine the two by accident. However - both are directly above another, more interesting name, which happens to be exactly 40km away along the line. Sobibor.

In other words, he got the name wrong but not the location.

As for the rest of his memoirs, they can be cross referenced with surviving official Nazi documentation about the camps, and the testimony of survivors and eye-witnesses. I'd say that was fairly compelling evidence, wouldn't you?

He was executed for his crimes - hung. Personally, I think he should have been put into one of those "bathrooms" with the shower heads in and the special gas tight doors on that were lockable from the outside and left there for the rest of his life - with the gas pellet hatches being rattled periodically.

But hey - thanks for your post

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
In connection to this topic, I have started a petition to get the German anti-denial laws repealed. I think they are disgraceful and reminiscent of the Spanish Inquisition who burned Giordano Bruno alive for refusing to recant from his belief in the teachings of Nicholas Copernicus.

Whether you fully agree with the Holocaust narrative as it presently stands, or whether you question it, what is at stake here is a basic issue of freedom of speech, which I would hope most people here would agree with.

Please read the petition here

www.petitiononline.com...

and sign your name if you agree. I'm afraid it has to be real names, internet tags will not do. When the petition has enough signatures I intend to send it to the Bundestag (German government) petition committee, here www.bundestag.de...

thanks,

kenochi (Mark Turley)

[edit on 20-1-2008 by kenochi]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochi

Well your blog says that you started the petition in January 2007.

34 signatures in a year.

Obviously lots of people see it your way huh?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by kenochi

Well your blog says that you started the petition in January 2007.

34 signatures in a year.
Obviously lots of people see it your way huh?

Well, isn't that just democracy in a nutshell - thwarted by the lack of interest of the people....

Seriously, keep up the good work, Kenochi, while you're at it can you start a new one to get my tax bill reduced? With people power like you've got on your side, I'll be a rich man very quickly....

LW

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ohh, the hilarity.

that was just a mistake on my website. I wrote 07 instead of 08, which you would have figured out for yourselves if you'd scrolled down slightly.

I posted the message here about an hour after starting the petition. Its now been live for four days and has over 300 signatures.

That's democracy for you.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Revisionist history and...

Revisionist blogging...?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Pan7cho7

this reply can only fid an ignorant person who ask stupid questions as this.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
[Your realise what you're doing is essentially denying the holocaust based on discrepant information. This is a foolish and insulting article towards Jews and minorities. The article is completely ambiguous and displays not even the vaguest sense of clarity to which it promised to deliver in the initial paragraph. Stop wasting people's time and get a job that contributes something positive to society. You make a mockery of freedom of speech with pathetic articles like this.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

I had to laugh at this reply! firstly the the question 'did they know this was happening' is very important if we want to say the allies were complicit in this action.
Secondly the remark that they had 'sat recon photos' of these areas - Satellite photos!?! in WW2 ??? Also the statement 'it doesn't take a rocket scientist'...rocket scientists...on the allied side...in WW2 ???

Some people need to learn a little about history.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

Firstly,you offer only speculation and personal opinion.No facts,no links to documents or video footage etc.

Secondly,you,like many who question the Holocaust,forget one very important thing in a huge list of other important things you like to ignore.And thats the testimonies and stories of your average Nazi/Fascist soldier.

And I'm not talking about revelations that came after the war,but during.

I'm talking about the soldiers who,while stationed away from home,wrote letters to friends and relatives talking about the medical experiments,the torture,the murder etc that was happening in the camps they 'worked' at.
I'm talking about the soldiers who became alcoholics or committed suicide because they couldn't handle having to kill women and children.

Order given that EVERY Jew was to be found and shot in the Baltics.Even
children were seen as ‘a military threat’.Psychological effect too much for soldiers so new methods were looked for – experiments with gas (mobile vans and sealed cottages). Police squads sent to USSR to help with shootings. 80% of the ‘soldiers’ were locals (called ‘Hiwis’ by Nazis) and given loads to drink before shootings started.Massive increase in shootings in Summer 1941.

www.arnewood.net...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

This is an old thread bumped by an anon poster. BP is long banned.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well then, i know that everyone has their own beliefs, and that i strongly disagree with scientist and benign.psychosis, but every one has their beliefs.
Here is what i say: on reading your post and some of the replies and counter-replies, i realized a fact that everyone has missed. That we may never know the truth of what exactly happened, sure their wonderful theories floating around, but will we ever know, i don't think so. the past is past and we should learn from it and move, making sure this never happened again.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would say blame The Holocaust on the Illuminati.
There must have been many reasons and not just the antisemitism
that was used.

Most likely the keep wealth and technological developments
under control of the Illuminati.

In 1933, did Einstein come to America with stolen German Atomic
bomb plans?

That was 10 years before America even looked at the plans.
If that angered the Illuminati, then one could blame The Holocaust
on Einstein.

Obviously there is more to The Holocaust whys and it is obvious
that antisemitism was used to make it happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Poor poor Germany. Starting the bloodiest war in human history and allowing a totalitarian to take power. What victims!

I guess no one should ever have to take responsibility for their actions...

That could easily apply to the United States today.

Couple it with internment camps and torture of prisoners and it fits very well.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join