It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Tijuana Mexico!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hello Everyone, This is my first time in this site, and 1st time postin as well

Before I go on whit my story, I have to make clear that I dont speak english very well but I will make my best effort for you to understand me.
Also I did not bealived in UFOs or anything in that like this very recently.

My story.
Ok, When I was 7 or 8 years old, in 1996 or 97... I was sleepin in my parents room whit my little bother, my dad worked a night shift job so he didnt really spend the nights home, It was somewhere between 9 or 11 o'clock at night me and my mother were watchin, Telenovelas(which is a soap opera in the US) we staret hearin shoutin outside of people but we lived in mexico and we knew that minin our business kept you Alive longer, so we didnt pay attention to it, till 30 minutes later my dad, walks in the door an told us to go outside that there was something in the sky, I was little kid so I as hyper as I was I ran out the house to see what it was, As soon as i got out the house I saw that everyone was in the street corner, From where i was standing at you couldnt see anything, so i saw a friend of mine daniel, I saw him walkin towards the street so i went whit him, Upon reaching the corner, we look up to the sky, It was dark in a city like tijuana it is hard to see stars, but what was up in the sky was bigger then a star it was like holdin to 2 pennys about to 2 feet from ur eyes, It was very colorful like a rainbow almost, it has alot of colors but it was mainly red. it set there for a few hours till it staret dissapearin slowly. I return home, an set in the bed wit my parents while they explain what it was, They said that in came from the ground an rose to the sky, the same colors that people saw it coming of the desert said that it was sane colors that it was in the sky, now im not talkin about 2 people or 4 but of almost 10,000 people who live in the border in the Otay mesa area, The week after people still wer talkin about it, till a news station "TV AZTECA" said that it was missile from the US that had gone of its orginal path and exploded above Tijuana, As little kid as i was ignorant an bealived almost everything that was told to me, I bealived an did really bother in even carin about it much.

A few days ago Wen i was visitin Family in they showed me pictures of when my an my cusin, In all the pictures there was one of the sightin. that gave me this huge flashback, An i remembered everything about it, then I realised that the suppose explosion that happen my a missile didnt really seam like it was made by a missile, aslo there is no military base near the border of mexico, the closest one that i know of is camp pendleton in Oceanside. also the explosions seem like big colorful rainbows, this one had alot of different colors, pink, purple, white, and alot of different ones. it wasent just a solid, color composed of red white, orange. I seen missle explosions before an they all en up looking like big whit brown clouds after explosion, an they only last a couple of minutes, this one lasted a few hours.

So what im traying to find out if any one know about this or have any type of footage of this sightin, also to see if any one knows of any type of missiles that might do something like that sightin that day.

thank you an best regards.

admin edit: corrected "all caps" in title.

[edit on 12-25-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi sleepy. that was a blimp. they have those over the border on the US side. they are usually seen in that area all the time. they are the type that light up. this one was a fuji or good year I think. I've seen those blimps go up at night along the otay border and they appear to be UFO's, with the lights and everything..it's really a bunch of guys with guns and binoculars trying to shoot the undocumented workers.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
hello Sleepy_wns,

Yea i remember this I live in Tijuana too and I lived in a little town called Ville Dorado behind El Canion Del Sins.

It was night time and my friend called me out from inside his house i looked up and I saw a bright light in the sky towards the west.

The second i saw it i flipped out and ran to my friends house and tried to get him out to see it by yelling A UFO!! (UN OVNI!!) well my friend did not believe me so he took his time once he saw it I took off running to show my step mother. I remember as I was running my friends voice in the background saying (A la vergotitas). As I ran to my house I looked up and the bright white light exploded into a huge half spear shaped rainbow thing, the colors were mostly shades of blue and green but it took up half the sky.

IT was definitely one of the most spectacular things I have ever seen.
I just wish i would have enjoyed it instead of thinking it was a meteor and that we were all doomed lol.........

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I dont think that was it, It was really big... but it had been privously stated that it was missile so it could of had been something alot bigger then just a regular thing that the border patrol was using... Also I heard that it could be seen across Tijuana whit no problem.
I dont know what this blimp your talking about is, but I do know they use Flare's before, an flare's arent that big and they only last for a few minutes as well.

No I am not sayin that what I saw is a UFO, but I dont think it was ither a missile, or anything used by the border patrol.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sleepy_wns

No I am not sayin that what I saw is a UFO, but I dont think it was ither a missile, or anything used by the border patrol.

You don't know what it was.

So, it's a UFO.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I agree with Lexion. If it's unknown to you, and cannot be reasonably understood, then it falls in the UFO class as long as it's in the air somewhere and seems to be an object of some sort.

Too often people confuse UFO with meaning an alien, other world, little green men, type of thing. A UFO is just a mystery in the sky. Sometimes we figure out what they are, sometimes no one does.

Now we can GUESS a lot of things about them, based on how they re shaped, how they move, even their location can be a clue for guessing. But beyond the fact that we note what they do, and if it is something that a man made flying machine could do, we have to categorize them as just Unidentified Flying Objects.

And thank you for bringing this to us. I hope you'll look around the website and join us in other discussions on this and many other subjects.

Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join