It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible method of extraction of earths EM field for power generation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Have been reading a bit about wireless power transmission and a thought occured to me. basically it uses something called resonance inductive coupling to transmit power over fairly long distances by having a resonating transmitor at one end, and a reciever with a resonator which matches the fraquency of the transmitor, this causes the two ends to become linked, much like strings on a guitar, when one gets plucked, the nearby strin starts to vibrate at the same frequency. This then allows power to be transmitted down the link. See news.bbc.co.uk...
Well, my thought is this, if one were to use the earts EM field, or the zero point field as a transmitter, if one were to set the reciever up to resonate at the same frequency as the EM or ZPE field, then it should be theoretically possible to form a link and "Download" the energy of the said field in the same way as the wireless power works in the article above.
What do u think??? Doable? or would this infringe on the patent of the company in the link above

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think it’s a dead end.

The idea has been around for years and oddly enough, nothing has come of it. And you’d think it would be easy.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
or somebody has done it and not been able to market it cos of corporate pressure. makes me wonder if the science is real but the reality of seeing one on the shelves is whats making it a dead end.
The wireless power transmission is real, that is undisputable, and it uses EM waves, like the earth, so your right, it should be a simple case of re tuning the rediver. Sooo???? where the hell are they all, ha

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ev0lut10n

Very interesting thought except it was thought of by

NIKOLAI TESLA over 100 years ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
so is it doable then, scientifically? most bof teslas stuff seems to work. did he use resonance inductive coupling to do it, dont know much about it.

MBF

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I remember hearing about some satellites that got the power for their operation this way. I don't know if it would be feasible to produce the amount of power that you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The EM field of any particular part of earth is not the same as other parts.
And then it changes with the weather.

I think it would be a pain the transistor to have to keep adjusting it.

And then such a transmitter/receiver may be very prone to Tunguska sized lightning as some theories suggest.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Legalizer]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

humanity has been gifted with technology for some time now to be able to manage and promote electrical consumption on a sufficient level.

The reason why the 'public' doesn't have it for use on a daily basis is due to 'them' manipulating the admitted knowledge so much as to control the market to there benefit.

this is out in the open and not a mystery.

they want to dictate what the public will use and when.

Its not about getting the 'idea' of how to do it anymore.

its how do people use the 'ideas' and gifts from the universe without having
them stolen by pinky and the brian.

people are waking up...
and demanding breakfast

but because they woke up late theres only lunch

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, we, or actually, "THEY" (Governments, Moguls, Monopolists and generally everyone earning the big bucks) probably do have a myriad of technologies we've never seen and only heard of.

It is very sad that we have all these resources, such as the free electricity that we could potentially draw from Earth's magnetic fields, and can't do anything but wait for the big boys to release it when natural resources run dry......

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
yea but money isn't the answer to everything ..it may be for them but they only run the game not the people..

the way i see it is they can build and own the game board but if people are the ones being the game pieces..they just cant own the conscious of people ..not entirely..
thats why they loved dreaming about ways they can interface into the biology of the people to better root out the 'will'.

Its all about getting into the 'will' and getting us to 'choose' their way as appose to whats in our own hearts.

the only way they can win is that they entice us enough to get us to choose a direction.

same game as in the begining as with the devil and eve ..
he would never have gotten away with it by forcing her to eat the so called apple. he had to get her to decide to do it .

this is why we don't have them coming out in full force just taking it all in the open. they have to get people to choose ..even if its a lie ..and we choose it ..we still pay our dues.

but in the end the truth breaks down the deception ..
in this case if they take the kingdom with a lie
it ultimately fails due to the seed of the lie that it was born with.
in time it decays to dust.

if it was born of honer and principle it will last forever.

the thing about today..
we see the seeds of the many lies rise like weeds in the garden of life.
we can see them for what they are in plain site now
too bad they cant withstand the heat of the sun long,
the true crop can outlive the weeds and this is what they fear ..

a season of change is coming and the day of truth will come and we will see them for what they are.
there will be no denying it..well for most it will become too obvious.
they cannot hide in that day.
the great harvest.

you can see the microcosm of the way these things work out in a school yard

anyway..

[edit on 28-12-2007 by E†E]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have seen it..here
www.youtube.com...

and heard the first line of this song
www.youtube.com...

and have heard crys of the people in the east
www.pyramidcam.com...
www.youtube.com...

this in one day of many to come

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

And JP Morgan stopped financing Tesla because he couldn't profit from it.

I agree with some member here..

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OK, been away for a bit, so ill start wi MBF, what were the sats drawing power from? earths EM? EM radiation deminishes by the square of its distance from source, like G, if they can do it that far out then they can draw a helluva lot more from ground level, shurely. OK, whos next, legalizer, if this device works at ground level then the weather shouldnt be an issue scince it is all in our atmosphere and the EM comes from the earths core. saphriX, I think they know allready, they just dont give a s**t. The bandit 795??? why did he stop financing him? he came up wi AC electricity, tesla coils work, ect. what did he stop financing? dont know a helluva lot bout tesla, except the obvious. this stuffs been shown to work, it cant work wi one frequency and not another, shurely? Someone just correct me if im wrong, but, is this scientiffically (love my spelling) impossible or is this a case of the powers that be being nob hea*s and keeping this from us. im trying to look at this from a physics stand point. look at it another way, is this something someone could build themself, for their own benifit or is this impossible?
sort of a side track, but wht do u lot think of tom beardens MEG? been indipendantly verified an i got one to work too. minute power output, but thats not the point. that seems to use some sort of magnetic resonance too??? dont slate me too much if i get the specifics wrong, im only in my 2nd year of a physics with elecrical engineering degree. long way to go yet, but tom bearden inspired me to dp the degree in the first place, an im 29! by the way, for anyone who dosent know tom bearden is www.cheniere.org

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
by the way, what is it teslas supposed to have done?? Is it the same as what im on about? as in, modifications to resonance inductive coupled power transmission to draw power from earth, or ZPE (which has more potential) ZPE is supposed to have all frequencies possible being output, so that should be easier really. on paper

MBF

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ev0lut10n

I was in electrical physics when I was told this by the professor and it has been 23 years ago. We were told the power was generated as the sat traveled through the magnetic field. Well, guess what. I picked up my old physics book and turned right to it. It doesn't say anything about the sat deal, but it is under motional EMF's. I also remember hearing that the shuttle did an experiment by trailing a wire a mile or so behind it to induce current.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So how can we put a contraption together to test this possibility?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
While this is interesting, how is it conspiracy-related?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
plenty of threads on this board that arnt strictly conspiracy related, but it should be considered because it has been shown to work by the sounds of it, so we could potentially have free power by using the EM field or ZPE, yet little is known about it and no one will produce anything cos the big corporations would lose out. The conspiracy is that we are being prevented from having personal free energy devices which are readily available with a little more research, and worse, that this info is being hidden from the general public, except maybe web sleuths who do a bit of research and know how to pick apart seemingly unrelated technology and apply it to things like field propulsion and free energy generation.

MBF

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is a brief explanation of how to generate power in space. It is not the experiment that I was talking about, but it tells how it works in the second paragraph of the second page.

LINK

new topics

top topics

join